Why Is One Airpod Louder Than The Other?

Why Is One Airpod Louder Than The Other? Because of a software or hardware problem, one AirPod sounds louder than the other. The audio balance could cause a problem, a problem with the connection, or a broken AirPod. Most of the time, though, this happens because one of your AirPods has a lot of junk.

Why Is One Airpod Louder Than The Other

AirPod

Apple came out with AirPods in December 2016. They are wireless versions of the Apple earbuds that come with iPhones. The AirPods are different from other wireless earbuds of the time because there are no wires between them. The AirPods come with a battery case to be charged on the go.

Are My AirPods Broken?

It’s hard to tell if one AirPod is louder than the other because of a problem with the software or hardware. The problem could be caused by an unbalanced audio signal, a bad connection, or a broken AirPod.

One of your AirPods is likely clogged with debris and is no longer functioning. Most of the time, the stuff is earwax that has built up over time in the main speaker of your AirPods.

Caution

One word of warning The best answer to this question on an Apple Discussions forum suggests using your mouth to pull the earwax out of your AirPods. Don’t do this, please.

First of all, you probably don’t want earwax in your mouth. Even worse, your saliva could get into your AirPods, damaging them.

Troubleshooting

If one of your AirPods is louder than the other, there are a few things you can try to fix it. Try each method once again until your AirPods are back to full.

How to Fix It If One Airpod Is Louder Than the Other?

Clean the Airpods and Charging Case

Dirt, dust, or other things that get into your AirPods or Charging case could damage the hardware. If your AirPods charging case gets full of dust and dirt, your AirPods might not even charge right.

List Points
1 You’ll need a cloth without lint to clean the surface.
2 Wiping down your devices shouldn’t be done with tissue or fabric that will get torn up inside them.
3 Clean your AirPods and Charging case gently with the towel.
4 You can get rid of more significant pieces with a new toothbrush.

Suck

If one of your AirPods is louder than the other, one of the best ways to fix it is to try to “suck” the most prominent speaker on the AirPod that you hear as quiet.

Keep sucking on it and listening to it repeatedly until the Sound gets better. This method has worked so well because the AirPods collect ear wax, which blocks any sound that comes from the outside.

Make sure to put a thin piece of cloth in between as you chew on it. You can also wipe the AirPod every time you waste on it with the fabric. You can also feel air coming in through the AirPods, which signifies that the Sound will get better. If you try it, it should solve the problem.

Check the Sound Level

Audio balance is the difference in volume between the left and right earbuds when you’re immersed in viewing a movie or listening to music, for example. If you move the balance to the left or right, the earbuds on one side will sound louder than the other.

To ensure you’re getting the best Sound from your AirPods, check to see if the balance is set so that the left and right earbuds have the same Sound.

How can I check Airpods Sound Balance?

Here are some ways to check the balance of the Sound on AirPods.

• Open your iPhone’s settings.

• Tap “Accessibility” now.

• Got to Audio/Visual.

• Move the slider to the middle to return the audio balance to its default setting.

Summary

Software or hardware in one AirPod makes it louder than the other. There could be an imbalance in the Sound, a problem with the connection, or a broken AirPod. There are many ways to fix an AirPod that is getting louder. Try each step until all of your AirPods are full.

IPhone Restart

If you let your iPhone restart, it will start over the next time you turn it on. Sometimes, restarting your iPhone can fix minor software problems.

How to Turn Off an iPhone?

Here are the steps for how to restart an iPhone.

Number Steps
1 Hold the power button on your iPhone and wait for the slider to turn off the power to show up on the screen.
2 Putting your iPhone to sleep is as simple as swiping the power button to the right.
3 Press and hold the iPhone’s power button for 30 seconds. To restart it, wait until the Apple logo shows on the screen.

How Do You Fix an Iphone’s Power Button?

Here are some steps to help you restart your iPhone when the power button is broken.

1. Open Settings > General.

2. Tap the “Shut Down” option after scrolling down.

3. Slide the switch to turn off your iPhone.

4. To turn your iPhone on, plug it into the charger. It will turn on by itself.

Reset All Settings

When you tap Reset All Settings on your iPhone, you won’t lose any private information, but the Settings app will be reset to how it was when it was first made. All your apps, pictures, and contacts will still be on your iPhone, but you’ll need to change your battery settings, enter your Wi-Fi password again, and do other things.

Generally, most iPhone problems can be traced back to broken or corrupted files in the Settings app. Not all iPhone software problems can be fixed by resetting the Settings app to its factory default settings. Still, Apple users often use it as a fix because it solves many issues that would be hard to fix by hand.

How to Reset All of an Iphone’s Settings

Here are some essential things to remember if you want to reset all of your iPhone’s settings.

List Points
1 Open Settings, then go to General, then Reset.
2 Now, click Reset All Settings.
3 You’ll see a message asking for your iPhone’s passcode. Type your passcode to continue.
4 You’ll need to tap the Reset All Settings button again.
5 Once the function starts, a progress bar will appear.
6 After the process is done, wait for your iPhone to restart.

Reset AirPods

You might want to reset your AirPods to fix minor software problems like trouble connecting or quickly running out of battery life. When you reset your AirPods, it’s like getting a “fresh start” with an iPhone. It’s easy to set up your AirPods again.

Here are the steps to follow to reset your AirPods.

• To begin, press and hold the Setup button found on the AirPods charging case.

• The status light will flash amber and then white; this may take some time.

• Let go of the setup button when it starts flashing white.

• Your AirPods can now be used again.

Now you have to connect your AirPods to your iPhone again. Once the AirPods are paired, check to see if the problem with one being louder has been fixed.

Contact Apple Support to Fix Something

If one of your AirPods is louder than the other, the only way to find out why is to contact Apple support and send your AirPods in for repair. You can either go to the Apple Genius Bar in your city or use Apple’s mail-in service to send your device to be fixed.

You can make an appointment at the Genius Bar at the Apple Store nearest you by going to Apple’s website. Apple has an online support service that you can use for phone support and repairs sent in the mail.

Make sure you can still return or get a refund from the store where you bought the item. If you can get a new pair of AirPods in the store, exchanging them is usually faster than using Apple’s repair service.

Using a Mac computer

Instructions on how to operate a Mac are provided below.

Steps Instructions
Step 1 Navigate to the Sound Output section of System Preferences.
Step 2 Choose your AirPods from the Sound Output menu.
Step 3 Move the slider so that it is in the middle of the L and R.
Step 4 Go back to System Preferences and choose Accessibility.
Step 5 Return to the Audio tab and uncheck the box next to Mono Mode.

After you have set the balance between the left and proper channels, check to see if one airport is louder than the other.

Take the Earwax Out

You can change the volume of AirPods by sucking the main speaker, which you can do by holding the AirPod, putting a thin towel over the mesh, and sucking it to clean it.

Keep sucking on it, and then check your weak-sounding AirPods to see if you can hear a difference in how they sound.

Because the AirPods build up ear wax, any sound that comes from the outside is muffled. It is a very effective method. Marie-Claude Leblanc first shared this method on the Apple Support Communities thread. Since then, many users have stuck with the technique and given more proof that it does work.

Just be careful to chew on it with a small towel in your mouth. Every time you waste into the AirPod, use the towel you’ve given to clean it.

Summary

When you restart your iPhone, it will start up again when you turn it on. Software problems can sometimes be fixed by continuing your iPhone. You can set up an appointment with the Genius Bar on Apple’s website. Apple has phone support and online help for repairs you send in the mail.

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs

Some critical questions about this subject are listed below.

1 - How Do I Fix an Airpod That Is Louder Than the Other?

This conundrum has a few answers. As we said before, the problem could be caused by a problem with the software or the hardware. Most of the time, dust and other things lower the Sound from an AirPod. Therefore, cleaning your AirPods is the greatest thing you can do.

2 - Why Is There Always One Airpod That Is Quieter Than the Other?

If one of your AirPods is always quieter, there is a problem. But the problem could be caused by different things. For example, it could be because the sound balance is off or the speakers inside are broken.

3 - Why Does One Airpod Make More Noise Than the Other?

Change how loud the left and right audio channels are on your iPhone. You can make one side of your headphones louder by moving the balance to the left or right.

4 - How Do I Balance the Volume on My Airpods on My Mac?

To change the volume balance between the left and proper audio channels: Go to Settings, then Accessibility, and then Audio/Video. Change the slider for balance.

5 - How Do I Get My Airpods to Work Again?

To change the volume balance between the left and proper audio channels: Go to Settings, then Accessibility, and then Audio/Video. Change the slider for balance.

6 - How Can I Increase the Volume on My Left Airpod?

If you clean your Apple AirPods, they will sound and be heard better.

1. If you clean your Apple AirPods, they will sound and be heard better.

2. Clean out any wax or dirt that has built up in the sound holes, and make sure that dirt doesn’t get further into the buds.

3. Use your iPhone to set up the Apple AirPods.

4. Check how your music app is set up for Sound.

7 - How Do You Fix Headphones That Don’t Sound Right on a Mac?

It is a very annoying problem, but the fix is surprisingly easy to open Settings and goes to Sound. Next to balance, you’ll see a slider under the Output tab.

8 - Why Are My Cleaned Airpods Now So Quiet?

So, if your AirPods are too quiet or don’t sound right, try taking them out and looking carefully through the small holes on the back of each pod. Before you try anything else, try blowing air in there with a waste dryer to clean it out.

9 - How Do You Clean Airpods of Wax?

Use a soft, dry cloth with no lint on it. Make sure that no liquid gets into the holes. A dry cotton swab can clean the mic, and the speaker meshes gently. Use a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush to clean the mesh.

10 - How Do I Clean My Airpods Well?

To do this.

• Warm up a piece of Blu-Tack or reusable glue in your hands.

• Press the Blu-tack into the mesh of the earbud speaker and quickly pull it out.

• Repeat this step until your AirPods are completely clean.

• Be careful not to push the Blu-tack too far into the earbud.

11 - Why Is My Left Earphone Louder Than My Right?

To fix this, unpair your earphones from your device and turn them off. Pair them up and turn them on. For Bluetooth earphones to play music in stereo, you often have to pair the left and right earbuds with each other and your device. Trying to connect things again might fix problems.

12 - Why Does Only One of My Airpods Work?

If a different pair of AirPods or headphones only works in one ear, too, it’s likely not the headphones but the broken device. Try resetting your device’s settings while being careful not to lose any critical data to see if that helps.

13 - Do Airpods’ Volumes Go Down Over Time?

But the AirPods Pro gradually lose volume as you use them, even if you clean them. The max volume is maybe 20–30% less than when it was bought. People should replace their AirPods when the damage gets bad enough because I think the gradual loss of volume signifies a lousy product.

14 - Can Earwax Damage Airpods?

She says that earwax, sweat, dirt, and other dirty substances that build up in your AirPods can not only hurt their performance and make them last less long but also irritate or infect your ear canal.

15 - Can You Shower With Your Airpods?

Don’t put your AirPods in a shower or under a running faucet. Don’t swim with your AirPods or get them wet in any other way. It would help if you didn’t put AirPods in the washer or dryer. Don’t wear your AirPods in a sauna or steam room.

Conclusion

It is how to fix Airpods that are getting louder. The Sound can’t get through when dirt and earwax build up on an AirPod. It can help if you clean your AirPods. This problem could also be caused by an audio output that is not balanced. If the software or connection isn’t compatible, one Airpod may be louder.

Related Articles

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/how-to-make-my-airpods-louder/140762
https://howtodiscuss.com/t/airpod-app/187033
https://howtodiscuss.com/t/airpods-pro-update/148123

Optimized by Muhammad Zahid on 12-08-2022.

How Do I Clean My Airpods Well?

To do this.

• Warm up a piece of Blu-Tack or reusable glue in your hands.
  • Press the Blu-tack into the mesh of the earbud speaker and quickly pull it out.
  • Repeat this step until your AirPods are completely clean.
  • Be careful not to push the Blu-tack too far into the earbud.

How Can I Increase the Volume on My Left Airpod?

If you clean your Apple AirPods, they will sound and be heard better.

1. If you clean your Apple AirPods, they will sound and be heard better.
  2. Clean out any wax or dirt that has built up in the sound holes, and make sure that dirt doesn’t get further into the buds.
  3. Use your iPhone to set up the Apple AirPods.
  4. Check how your music app is set up for Sound.

Reset AirPods

You might want to reset your AirPods to fix minor software problems like trouble connecting or quickly running out of battery life. When you reset your AirPods, it’s like getting a “fresh start” with an iPhone. It’s easy to set up your AirPods again.

Here are the steps to follow to reset your AirPods.

• You must press and hold the Setup button on the AirPods charging case.
  • Wait until the status light starts flashing amber and then turns white.
  • Let go of the setup button when it starts flashing white.
  • Your AirPods can now be used again.

Now you have to connect your AirPods to your iPhone again. Once the AirPods are paired, check to see if the problem with one being louder has been fixed.