Who is Zack Bonfilio?

Who is Zack Bonfilio? Zack Bonfilio, better known as Misfit Patriot 3.0 on Tiktok, was banned after accusations that he was a ped*phile on behalf of Modern Warrior. His current residence is in San Antonio, Texas. His mom’s quite the author in her own right. Other information regarding Bonfiilo is unknown to the general public. On the web, he’s being branded as a racist. Cindy Bronson, a netizen, has come forward to air his prejudiced views.

Who is Zack Bonfilio?

Texas native Zack Bonfilio is a tile installer with Tile And Remodelling San Antonio. It has been theorized that he is the company’s owner. However, Zachary Bonfiilo is the true identity of the Misfit Patriot 3.0 user.

Other information regarding Bonfiilo is unknown to the general public. On the web, he’s being branded as a racist. Cindy Bronson, a netizen, has come forward to air his prejudiced views.

Name Zachary Bonfilio
Famous As Misfit Patriot 3.0 (a racist tiktoker)
Age NA
Birthday NA
Currently living San Antonio, Texas
Height 5 feet 6 inches
Weight 76 Kg
Net Worth NA

Zack Bonfilio Age

The public does not know his real age. Although he is currently unable to upload to Tiktok, he has promised his comeback in a series of films posted on Twitter and Instagram. The Instagram account, which used to be @themisfitpatriot3.0, appears to have been deleted. Zack’s actions have been widely criticized online.

Zack Bonfilio Height & Weight

His stature is impressive, as he measures 5 feet, 6 inches in height, and 76 kg in weight. He, too, is a health and fitness fanatic.

Net Worth of Zack Bonfilio

Exactly how wealthy Zack Bonfilio remains a mystery to us. He has also refrained from making their financial status public knowledge by posting it online or otherwise making it accessible to the general populace.

Zack Bonfilio popularity

Zack Bonfilio, better known as Misfit Patriot 3.0 on Tiktok, was banned after accusations that he was a ped*phile on behalf of Modern Warrior. The American native promoter known as “Modern Warrior” was born and raised in the United States.

Zack Bonfilio has made it his mission to shed light on the problems indigenous people face in modern society. The constant bickering and divergent viewpoints of the Tiktokers made the platform unpleasant to use.

The company Tile And Remodeling San Antonio employs a person named Zack Bonfilio. It’s been said that he might own the business. But, but, but, but, but Zachary Bonfiilo is the genuine name of the Misfit Patriot 3.0 user.

Zack Bonfilio TikTok Drama

Zack Bonfilio is another TikTok star, but for all the wrong reasons. In his movie, he used several racial insults, including the N-word. However, he considers the N-word to be just a term and insists that using it in conversation does not label him a racist.

As a result, he made an open declaration that he did not harbor racist views. Since most of his TikTok videos had been deleted, it was unable to find any that could have caused further complications. Regrettably, he also clashed with a user under the handle of @thatdaneshguy.

Online people branded Zack a “racist” when the video went viral. You’re reaching with the racial comments," On one of the tapes, he is heard saying. Meanwhile, he continued to use the n-word repeatedly. I had a lot of black male friends as a kid. Don’t give a d*mn, Soon after, he elaborated. I’m going to put it all in writing.

Zack Bonfilio Early Life

Dedham, Massachusetts is where Salvatore F. Bonfilio and Kathleen Kelley Bonfilio brought up their son Zack. His current residence is in San Antonio, Texas. His mom’s quite the author in her own right. According to her Linkedin page, Kathleen studied at the St. Joseph’s School in Roxbury.

She received her high school diploma in 1971 from Boston High. Massachusetts Bay Community College is where she earned her business associate’s degree. Kathy’s Sweet Tooth is owned by Kathleen, who also happens to be the company’s namesake and creator.

She has been working as an insurance broker for about 20 years now. Since 1989, she has also worked as a published writer. Zack’s father, on the other hand, passed away on July 13, 2019. Zack had three brothers when he was younger: Nicholas Bonfilio, Frank Fox, and Salvatore Bonfilio.

Veteran Tile & Remodeling is owned by Nicholas, a former Marine sergeant. Both of his children, a son, and a daughter, are stunning. Frank has a wife and two little girls. Salvatore’s previous employer, Boch Chevrolet, employed him as a new and used automobile adviser. On September 18, 2019, Sal passed away, three months after his father.

Zack BonfilioCareer

Zack Bonfilio, also known as Misfit Patriot, owns American Tile & Remodeling in San Antonio, Texas, as stated on his LinkedIn profile. Kitchen and bathroom remodel are his firm’s bread and butter. According to the company’s biography on the internet, he has been working in the industry for over 15 years, with a particular emphasis on client satisfaction.

The company specializes in all aspects of construction, including framing and finishing carpentry, as well as tile and marble installation, hardwood flooring, and the design and remodeling of both bathrooms and kitchens.

The company also does exterior and interior painting, deck and porch construction, and more. Several of his movies are available on the business’s Facebook page. After graduating from college, Zack decided to work in the tiling and remodeling sector.

The podcast website removed the majority of his interviews when he used racial insults throughout them. Zack launched a donation drive in 2019 to help support his aging father. Out of a total of $7500, he was able to raise $2260.

Zack Bonfilio Personal Life

It is difficult to confirm whether or not Zack Bonfilio was married because the relevant parties have erased several of his social media sites. Sal has two nieces and a nephew (Evelyn and Logan and their respective parents, Samantha and their father, Nicholas) and a nephew (Nicole), but Zack does not have any children, as evidenced by the obituary for his brother.

His most recent viral writings are rants on TikTok, but they avoid talking about his partner. He may or may not have a wife or girlfriend, but it’s impossible to tell from looking at him.

Who is Zack Bonfilio?

Summary

Zachary Bonfiilo, better known as Misfit Patriot 3.0 on Tiktok, was banned after accusations that he was a ped*phile. His current residence is in San Antonio, Texas. Cindy Bronson, a netizen, has come forward to air his prejudiced views.

Zack Bonfilio Conflict with Other TikTokers

There was an all-out conflict between Zack and several TikTok users, most notably @auntkaren, @LanceTsosie, @tizzyvent, and @GoodTrouble. However, he refused to cooperate and said in a series of videos posted to his company page that he would not be canceled or stopped.

HITC also claims that Jack has begun uploading videos to his new Facebook page, Jack Fondilio, which are carbon copies of those found on HITC.

What happened to Misfit Patriot 3.0 TikTok?

Misfit Patriot 3.0, as Bonfilio, started the drama on TikTok when he posted videos attacking Modern Warrior. He has been vocal about problems impacting local Americans since the lockdown began.

He has taken to social media to inform and empower indigenous people to solve their problems. However, Zack Bonfilio has been known to use the n-word and make racially insensitive comments in his films.

After users complained about his account, Tiktok removed it from the platform. People are criticizing him in the real world for his actions. Before his account was terminated, he made racist and pedophilic remarks toward Lance.

As payback, the advocate aired counter-films that further discredited Bonfilio. Then Bonfilio hired a lawyer and sued Modern Warrior for violating a cease and desist order. After the incident, many individuals took to the internet to show their support for Lance.

Zack’s following numbers on TikTok and Instagram combined exceed 2.5 million and 120,000, respectively.

Zack Bonfilio should be permanently banned from TikTok

Zachary Bonfilio, also known as misfit patriot and modern patriot, has had numerous accounts canceled for violating TikTok’s community guidelines, but he keeps making new ones and using them to insult and provoke the platform’s users.

He uses the N-word frequently and labels others as pedophiles in his racist remarks. While asking for money, he alternates between being offensive and imploring people’s compassion.

While doing construction work for someone, he also did a TikTok live feed from their living room. Simply typing his name onto Google will bring up multiple news articles detailing his inappropriate behavior on the video-sharing platform TikTok.

After being permanently kicked out of a group for bad behavior, you shouldn’t be able to return for more. We, the undersigned, call on TikTok to terminate his current account and take swift action in response to any reports of new accounts he may set up. American Tile and Remodeling in Quincy would like to introduce you to Zack Bonfilio.

Zack Bonfilio of American Tile and Remodeling in Quincy

Zack, tell us about yourself. What path did you take to arrive at this point in your life? After relocating here to work for a contractor, I was inspired to establish my own business. That company made several empty promises, and I wound up homeless and destitute.

I lived in my van and on the couches of friends while working three jobs to put together enough money for a tax ID and a limited liability company (LLC) and to promote myself strongly on Facebook to anyone in the market for work.

I had nothing more than a backpack full of tools and a beat-up truck, and I was still living on the streets, but as soon as I got the call about the big job, I stopped working my other three jobs to devote myself to it.

I didn’t make as much money as I had planned from that one work since I lacked experience with pricing projects, but I quickly found another little job, and then another, and another. With perseverance and patience, I was able to grow the business.

Jobs started flowing in more regularly and referrals increased after I had been in business for roughly a year. It was a long and difficult road, but I persevered and am now where I set out to be.

Has the journey been trouble-free so far?

As I said before, being homeless and creating a business is about as difficult a path as there is. There was a tonne of obstacles to overcome, even after I finally got my footing, got my apartment, hired staff, and started making money doing what I loved.

I was completely unprepared to run a business and frequently considered abandoning it in the face of the seemingly insurmountable tasks of keeping accounting, processing payroll, and processing payments.

Knowing that I would have to start over if I gave up was the only thing that kept me going. The road has gotten a lot less rough since I first set out, but it’s still not completely smooth. Now, let’s change gears and hear about the history of American Tile & Remodeling. Give us some background on the company.

My company is a leader in the tile and stone installation industry, and we rebuild kitchens and bathrooms. I learned my profession as an apprentice carpenter, a journeyman carpenter, and a plumber’s apprentice, so I’m well-versed in many areas, but my true passion lies in tile installation. It’s never boring, and we get to work on interesting projects that bring joy to our clients.

How do you think the industry will change over the next decade?

Let’s hope the expansion continues. The addition of commercial tile installation is a natural next step for the company, and I hope it happens soon. I’m content staying where I am since we perform excellent work for wonderful customers.

Zack Bonfilio and N-Word

Zack owes a debt of gratitude to fellow TikToker, That Danesh Guy, for helping him achieve viral fame online. People who have seen his videos online have allegedly accused him of being a racist. Danesh uploaded multiple clips in which he made racial remarks.

Danesh uses the n-word many times in a video that has since gone viral on Facebook, despite his insistence that he is not a racist. Zack maintains his assertion that the two groups are exaggerating the racism charge against him, saying, “You guys are pushing it by the way.”

Later, he uses the n-word several times more. Zack says he has no problem using the n-word because he grew up with several black pals. Zack appears to be attacking fellow TikTokers like Danesh @auntkaren.

We wish you the best of luck, LanceTsosie @tizzyvent. He’s sent them to him over and over, saying things like, “I won’t be bullied” and “I’m not a racist.” Zack used the alias Jack Fondilio to upload films to YouTube and set up his Facebook profile.

Summary

Zack Bonfilio, better known as Misfit Patriot 3.0 on Tiktok, was banned after accusations that he was a ped*phile. Most of his TikTok videos had been deleted it was unable to find any that could have caused further complications. Zack Bonfilio has been known to use the n-word and make racially insensitive comments.

FAQ’s

1. Why is Zack Bonfilio famous?

Zack Bonfilio, better known as Misfit Patriot 3.0 on Tiktok, was banned after accusations that he was a ped*phile on behalf of Modern Warrior. The American native promoter known as “Modern Warrior” was born and raised in the United States. Zack Bonfilio has made it his mission to shed light on the problems indigenous people face in modern society.

2. Who is the king of TikTok?

Khaby Lame has successfully consolidated his position as TikTok’s monarch. The comedy video master now has more TikTok fans than Charli D’Amelio, who was formerly the platform’s most popular content producer, at 142.8 million (who currently has 142.3 million). Lame’s family relocated from Senegal to Chivasso, Italy when he was just a year old.

3. Who owns the TikTok app?

ByteDance

The Beijing-based parent firm of TikTok is called ByteDance. ByteDance is partially owned by the Communist Party of China. There are supposedly over a hundred members of the CCP working out of ByteDance’s Beijing office.

4. What is the Height & Weight of Zack Bonfilio?

His stature is impressive, as he measures 5 feet, 6 inches in height, and 76 kg in weight. He, too, is a health and fitness fanatic.

5. How much money do you get for 1 million views on TikTok?

Finding out how much TikTok pays for 1,000 views is the first step towards figuring out how much it pays for a million views. In other words, how much does TikKok spend for every one thousand views? You should expect to make between two and four cents for every one thousand views. This means that you can expect to earn $40 to $50 for every million views.

6. What happened to Misfit Patriot 3.0 TikTok?

Misfit Patriot 3.0, as Bonfilio, started the drama on TikTok when he posted videos attacking Modern Warrior. Modern Warrior, aka Navajo Native American Lance Tsosie. He has been vocal about problems impacting local Americans since the lockdown began. He has taken to social media to inform and empower indigenous people to solve their problems.

7. Which country uses TikTok the most?

American nation

In January of 2022, the United States had by far the greatest TikTok audience of any country, with an estimated 136.5 million subscribers. At a close second was Indonesia, with a population of almost 99 million TikTok users.

8. What is TikTok and why is it so popular?

TikTok is a well-liked social media platform where users may record and share 15-second films made with their smartphones or computer cameras. The app is unique for its engaging and addictive nature due to the individualized feed it provides of wacky short films set to music and sound effects.

9. What are the negative effects of TikTok?

TikTok’s algorithm may encourage posts about mental health issues like sadness, anxiety, and eating disorders, according to experts. The app was the subject of a 2021 investigation by The Wall Street Journal.

10. What do psychologists say about TikTok?

Psychologists are worried that TikTok users will become addicted to the rush of dopamine they experience while using the app. The design of the app fosters a highly engaging environment that is sure to keep users engaged.

Conclusion

Zachary Bonfiilo, better known as Misfit Patriot 3.0 on Tiktok, was banned after accusations that he was a ped*phile. His current residence is in San Antonio, Texas. Zack Bonfilio, also known as Misfit Patriot, owns American Tile & Remodeling in San Antonio, Texas. After graduating from college, he decided to work in the tiling and remodeling sector. Misfit Patriot 3.0, as Bonfilio, started the drama on TikTok when he posted videos attacking Modern Warrior. Before his account was terminated, he made racist and pedophilic remarks toward Lance.

Related Articles

50 Cent Height
Adam Silver’s Net Worth
Shin Lim’s Net Worth