Who is Alice Klomp?

Who is Alice Klomp? Alice Klomp’s full name is Alice Rebecca. Alice Klomp is a popular fitness expert who has become known for her enviable body and personality on Instagram, where she is often featured. Klomp was born in the United States of America on January 22, 1998. She is well-known as a fitness instructor and Instagram model, and she opened her gym. Her reputation as a “pineapple brat” on her many social media platforms precede her.

Who is Alice Klomp?

Educated in the field of physical fitness, Alice Klomp is a true expert. She is also well-known as a model and Instagram star. Klomp was born in the United States of America on January 22, 1998. Both her parents’ names remain a mystery.

They are three of her siblings. Alice is a well-known nutrition coach who offers one-dollar online training sessions. Alice devotes a great deal of time to the gym because she is obsessed with maintaining a healthy body and inspiring others to do the same.

She is well-known as a fitness instructor and Instagram model, and she opened her gym. Alice has amassed a large following on several social media platforms because of the health and exercise videos she posts regularly on her channels.

Her reputation as a “pineapple brat” on her many social media platforms precedes her.

Alice Klomp’s net worth

Alice Klomp is a popular fitness expert who has become known for her enviable body and personality on Instagram, where she is often featured. When compared to other epochs, Klomp’s quality has been steadily rising.

Klomp is making significant progress toward her objective. To her mind, it should apply to the entire country. Alice’s successful career has netted her a substantial fortune. There seems to be no end in sight to the increase and decrease in her salary.

She made 1 million dollars in 2021, and now she makes 50,000 dollars a year, which is more than enough to support her and her family comfortably. In the United States of America, she enjoys a wealthy lifestyle.

A young and stunning Instagram celebrity, but she didn’t become famous overnight. Alice Klomp’s wealth is a reflection of her commitment and perseverance. Klomp became well-known due to her rigorous exercise regimen, which she documented on her Instagram and other social media accounts.

At first, she was just another Instagram fitness model, but before long she was also instructing her followers. All of this took place while she was in school. Currently, Alice makes between $2,657.25 and $4,428.75 in every Instagram post.

She eventually began uploading films to a channel she calls Pineapplebrat on YouTube. By the start of 2019, the video has accumulated over a million views. Unexpectedly, she makes $19,697 per video yet her YouTube account is estimated to have earned $39,395.

Alice Klomp Height and Weight and Body Measurements

As a personal trainer and a dedicated fitness model, Alice Komp has a body that leaves onlookers in amazement. She has an incredible body that she has worked tirelessly to get and keep. She has an impressive height of 5’9", or 1.72 meters. About 60 kilograms (132 lbs) in weight, she is average-sized. Her dark eyes and light brown hair are quite attractive.

Height 5 feet 9 inches
Weight 60 kg
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Blonde

Alice Klomp Age

For the year 2022, Alice Klomp, who was born on 22 January 1998, will be 24 years old. In honor of her birthday on January 22nd, she expresses her gratitude and best wishes. For those interested in such things, Alice is an Aquarius. Alice, being an Aquarius, is free-thinking, perceptive, and idealistic.

Fitness Career

Instagram was the platform that launched Klomp’s career. She gained attention by posting fitness videos, routines, and recipes on Instagram, where she was subsequently praised for her efforts. She gained instant notoriety among the elite fitness community, and soon became the object of admiration of several A-listers.

Her fitness model reputation was bolstered by the skills she learned in advertising and graphic design school. Klomp posts exercise videos on her youtube channel in addition to her Instagram account.

Alice Klomp Daily workout guide

Since so many people want to look like Alice Klomp, she has generously shared her daily training routine with us.

1. Exercises with Shoulder Press

The shoulder press is one of my favorite complex activities since it works so many muscles at once right at the start of my session.

My routine consists of four sets of ten to twelve.

2. Plate Front Raise

Front and side raises are my go-to exercises for building muscle and getting a pump in my shoulders.

My routine consists of four sets of ten to twelve rounds.

3. Lifting a Dumbbell Laterally

When I first started lifting weights, I would draw the dumbbells in at my sides at the bottom of the movement to help me contract the muscle and make a stronger connection to the exercise.

My routine consists of four sets of ten to twelve reps.

4. Chest Workout

To be honest, I never saw the need in working on my chest until recently. Avoiding muscle imbalances and injuries requires regular chest exercises.

There are two sets of ten to twelve rounds that I do.

5. Push-Ups

To paraphrase, "I’m not the best at these, but I’m trying to get better. I aim to push myself to failure with these, and if I can’t make it past 10 reps, I switch to my favorite modified push-up variation and continue until I can’t.

6. Overhead Dumbbell Tricep Extension

Four sets of ten to twelve reps I do.

Alice Klomp My Proteins

As a leading figure in the fitness industry, she advises her followers to consume beneficial proteins. She advises people on how to choose the ideal proteins for their needs, facilitating their development and nutritional status.

Who is Alice Klomp?

Summary

Alice Klomp was born in the United States of America on January 22, 1998. She is well-known as a fitness instructor and Instagram model. She gained attention by posting fitness videos, routines, and recipes on Instagram. Alice Klomp is a leading figure in the fitness industry. She advises people on how to choose the ideal proteins for their needs.

Alice Klomp Biography

Model and fitness instructor Alice Klomp rose to prominence because of her prolific Instagram presence. PineappleBrat is how most people refer to her. Alice Klomp’s full name is Alice Rebecca.

On the other hand, PineappleBrat is the name by which she is most known around the globe. She became well-known for her work as both a model and a fitness instructor. In her fitness career, she gives herself everything.

She is quite vocal about the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle online, posting regular updates on her workout routine and diet guidelines. PineappleBrat, aka Alice Klomp, was born on January 22, 1988. Age-wise, she’s just around the 24 mark (as of 2022).

The U.S. state of Michigan is the site of her birth. She currently resides within the United State’s borders. She is a citizen of the United States. Aquarius is her star sign. Having been raised in a Christian household, her faith is second nature to her.

Birthname Alice Rebecca Klomp
Nickname PineappleBrat
Profession Model, Physical Trainer
Famous for/as Physical Trainer
Date of Birth/Birthday 22 January 1998
Age (as of 2022) 24
Birthplace Michigan, United States
Nationality American
Hometown Michigan
Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign Aquarius
Religion Christian

Alice Klomp Family

In most cases, Alice Klomp opted to keep her private life, well, private. She also hasn’t come clean about who her parents and siblings are. Recent events, however, including Pride Month, have led to her becoming more open about her personal life.

Both of her mothers are women, and she also has a non-binary brother. Her parents were once married but later separated. Her mom eventually wed her best friend, so now Alice has a step-mom.

Because everyone in her family is cis, she was at first hesitant to talk about her sexuality. But she eventually learned that even today, proclamations like these can serve to enlighten and motivate a wide variety of people.

Alice Klomp Marital Status

At the moment, Alice Komp is single. But she has been with her lover Alex Bozinovski for quite some time. As of 2017, they have been a couple. Alex is a fitness model as well. During their time at college together, sparks began to fly.

They both want to put more energy into their careers than into planning a wedding, so they’re not doing it anytime soon. Last but not least, the couple adores one another and has no qualms about sharing their happiness with the world via various online platforms.

They both use Instagram extensively, sharing photos and videos of themselves regularly. Together, they’re setting a new standard for what a modern couple should be like. The only thing we want is for them to stay together for the rest of their lives.

Marital Status Unmarried
Husband/Spouse None
Affairs/Boyfriends Alex Bozinovski
Children’s None

Alice Klomp Education Qualification

Alice Klomp has an extensive education. For her high school education, she attended a nearby institution. Thereafter, she enrolled at Michigan State University, where she eventually graduated with a degree in advertising and graphic design.

Educational Qualification Graduate
School N/A
College/University Michigan State University

Awards and Achievements

Alice’s rise to recognition as a bodybuilder may largely be attributed to her online profiles. All that her followers can see are videos of her working out. Every day, she uploads a new fitness video for millions of viewers.

In addition, she manages her channel on YouTube under her name. Alice also enjoys advising her fans on the best dietary and nutritional supplements to use to stay in shape.

She has risen to prominence in a short amount of time as a result of her striking good looks and fearless character. Her Instagram feed served as the launch pad for her professional career. She gained notoriety rapidly after posting exercise videos, routines, and recipes on Instagram.

All of her fame and fortune came from her Instagram account and the great videos and stuff she posted there. She eventually gained notoriety among other well-known people because of the admiration they felt for her efforts in the realm of fitness.

And with the aid of her formal training, she entered the fields of advertising and graphic design to further establish her reputation as a fitness model.

Alice Klomp Social Media

Internet users have benefited greatly from the platform’s adaptability since its infancy. Smart folks understand how to maximize its benefits. Alicia Klomp performed the very thing to become more well-known.

Thanks to the internet and social media, Alice Klomp is a household name around the world. She seems to spend a lot of time on social media, and all of her fitness videos are posted there so that a wide audience of young people can enjoy them.

There is a massive online fan base for her. Approximately 1.5 million Instagram users are Alice’s fans. You can find her on Twitter as “@pineapplebrat.” She is always posting about diet and exercise routines.

She has a similar amount of success on Twitter, where she has 25,600 followers and has only tweeted 1,158 times.

Singing by Alice Klomp

She is a gifted young woman with numerous interests and abilities. She has a beautiful voice and posts her music frequently on Instagram. For fun, she hopes to perform as a singer. She is quite talented on several stringed instruments.

Things/Like & Dislike by Alice Klomp

Alice Klomp is extremely enthusiastic about health and exercise. She is dedicated to keeping her figure in top shape at all times. She is a regular gym-goer. She is also an accomplished vocalist and has interests outside of the fitness industry.

The majority of her early YouTube uploads are cover versions of popular songs. Pink is her favorite color. Salad is her go-to meal because she follows a very rigorous diet.

Favorite Singers N/A
Favorite Colors Pink
Favorite Foods Salad
Hobbies Hot Yoga, Gym

Latest Facts

• PineappleBrat is a reference to Alice’s unique name, and the tattoo on her thigh features a pineapple.

• Summertime is her favorite season, and she adores it.

• Klomp spends her free time traveling and performing.

• She loves spending time at the shore and in small cabins.

• Videos of Alice’s fantastic singing performances may be seen on her youtube channel.

• Her fitness-focused YouTube videos catapulted her to Internet stardom. She’s come a long way since she started working out in 2014. The Best Female Athlete award was bestowed upon her.

• For the low, low price of one dollar, she also provides fitness training to those who fantasize about having a body like those found in a gym.

• Not only does she have a beautiful singing voice, but she also enjoys dancing and seeing new places. She looks forward to the summer months so that she can spend them at the beach or in her cabin.

What were the keys to Alice’s success?

The sum of $500,000 is how much we may guess Alice Klomp will be worth in 2022. Her Instagram account, where she shares videos and photographs from her daily life, is her primary means of financial support.

She also benefits monetarily from promotional appearances, partnerships, and endorsement deals. This is in addition to the substantial sums she is bringing in via her YouTube channel. The passage of time is likely to boost her wealth and fame in the years to come.

What makes it so successful?

Alice’s training routine, her body change photos, and workout tips helped propel her to recognition on Instagram and beyond. Her motivational and instructional movies for more advanced exercise routines are their strongest suit.

She is using the advertising and design skills she learned in college to build her fitness model career. A toned-up boy frequently appears in her photographs. Her YouTube channel has exploded in popularity because of her regular uploads of vlogs and exercise videos.

Alice has set up a social media portfolio to showcase her work. Over 1.6 million people are subscribed to her Instagram feed. So, Alice followed in the footsteps of Katie Dunlop and Tasia Alexis to become the most successful Instagram star ever.

Pineapplebrat is her nickname because of the pineapple tattoo on her upper thigh. Alice has progressed to the point where she can be of assistance to others by discussing topics like diet, weight loss, and muscle building. She rose to fame after sharing videos of her workouts online.

Summary

She was born on January 22, 1998, in the U.S. state of Michigan. Born and raised in a Christian household, her faith is second nature to her. Aquarius is her star sign. She follows a very rigorous diet and works out every day to maintain a perfect body for the gym. The sum of $500,000 is how much Alice Klomp will be worth in 2022.

FAQ’s

1. Who is Alice Klomp?

Educated in the field of physical fitness, Alice Klomp is a true expert. She is also well-known as a model and Instagram star. Klomp was born on January 22nd, 1998, in the United States of America. Alice is a well-known nutrition coach who offers one-dollar online training sessions. Alice devotes a great deal of time to the gym because she is obsessed with maintaining a healthy body and inspiring others to do the same.

2. What is the age of Alice Klomp?

For the year 2022, Alice Klomp, who was born on 22 January 1998, will be 24 years old. In honor of her birthday on January 22nd, she expresses her gratitude and best wishes. She is an Aquarius, according to astrology. Alice, being an Aquarius, is free-thinking, perceptive, and idealistic.

3. What are the body measurements of Pineapplebrat?

Pineapplebrat has a height of 5’9", which is 1.72 m. About 60 kilograms (132 lbs) in weight, she is average-sized. Her dark eyes and light brown hair are quite attractive. As a personal trainer and a dedicated fitness model, Alice Komp has a body that leaves onlookers in amazement. She has an incredible body that she has worked tirelessly to get and keep.

4. How did Alice get so popular?

Alice’s training routine, her body change photos, and workout tips helped propel her to recognition on Instagram and beyond. Her motivational and instructional movies for more advanced exercise routines are their strongest suit.

5. What is the net worth of famous fitness model Alice Klomp?

Alice’s successful career has netted her a substantial fortune. There seems to be no end in sight to the increase and decrease in her salary. She made a million dollars in 2021, and now she makes fifty thousand dollars a year, which is more than enough to support her and her family comfortably.

6. How much do female fitness models make?

Ranging from $40,000 to $70,000 annually

The more jobs a model books, the more money she makes. Depending on how often they model, most fitness models can earn $40,000 to $70,000 a year.

7. Is the fitness model a good career?

In addition to being a potentially rewarding profession, fitness modeling can serve as a powerful incentive to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. A CV and some professional images of you working out and posing should be included in your portfolio when you’re just starting.

8. How tall do you have to be a fitness model?

Male and female fitness models should have similar body types, emphasizing leanness and toned muscles. Men can be anywhere from 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 3 inches tall, and women can be anywhere from 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet.

9. Can you make money as a fitness model?

Becoming an influencer or brand ambassador is the simplest and fastest route to financial success as a fitness model. Building a portfolio and making connections is essential if you want to break into the fitness modeling industry.

10. How many calories a day do fitness models eat?

According to reports, the daily caloric intake of other models ranged from 800 to 3000. A model’s diet can be vastly different from one person to the next, based on factors such as their body type, their metabolic rate, and the recommendations of their nutritionist.

Conclusion

Alice Klomp was born in the United States of America on January 22, 1998. She is well-known as a fitness instructor and Instagram model. Alice devotes a great deal of time to the gym because she is obsessed with maintaining a healthy body and inspiring others to do the same. She has an impressive height of 5’9, or 1.72m, and weighs about 60kg (132lbs). PineappleBrat is a leading figure in the fitness industry. She advises people on how to choose the ideal proteins for their needs. She’s been with her boyfriend, Alex Bozinovski, for quite some time.

Related Articles

Who is Edward Ibbotson?
Alana Hadid
Shin Lim’s Net Worth