Uk Phone Numbers To Prank Call

The number of strikers in England?

what's wrong with you ?

Fun of English numbers

Remove UK number

Call this number, his name is Ryan Clark and he lives in Dagenham, England

07496 175236

07523 821454 OK. This person's name is RT, he is 21 years old, that's why I published his number because I caught him with my 13 year old daughter. There is a refund ***** Please call **** to tell this quick man RT that he runs the Green Voxel Corsa who, anyway, is his mother, even though she is his, At the moment he is not busy a dose of weird zippo lighter sales, he likes to stroll in my super fast cursa missions without any friends !!!!

Hahahahaha Kevin, if you're following him, the joke is using Arnold Schwarzenegger's sounding board at this number, I'm hahahaha I'm sick: D

Number of strikes in England? ^

What do you use

07523 821454 is correct. This person's name is RT, he is 21 years old. I posted her number because I surprised her with my 13 year old daughter. With this instant information for kids, RT runs the Green Voxel course with his mom, even though it's his, at the moment he's canceling the occasional sale of Zippo lighters, which he took from my high-speed Windows rollout. Likes to put in his course first, no surviving children! !!!

Hahahahaha hey Kevin, if you got it, it's a joke to call this number with the Arnold Schwarzenegger sounding board, this I'm hahahahaha I'm sick: D