Senorita Bread Recipe

Senorita Bread Recipe

What is the recipe for sweet bread, Miss? ۔

I live in Valju Kalia and when I was little my grandparents bought this bread, a young woman at a place called Star Bread. This is not the Filipino salty bread that people say.

What kind of link is this?

I know what delicious bread is and not only that it has a sweet caramel base and it also tastes sweet.

Salt bread

* 2 cups milk.

3/4 cup granulated cinnamon.

* 1/2 cup.

* 1 packet (0.25 oz) of active dry yeast.

* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.

* 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.

* 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.

* 6 cups multipurpose flour.

* 2 tablespoons dry bread to decorate.

Household

1. In a small pot, heat the milk until it boils, remove from the heat. Add me and add sugar until melted. Allow to cool until warm.

2. Pour the cold milk mixture into a large bowl. Add the yeast and stir until dissolved. Add salt, baking soda, baking soda and 4 cups flour and stir until smooth. Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, mix well after each addition. Once the dough is collected, roll it out on a light surface and knead for 8 minutes until smooth and soft.

3. Lightly grease a large bowl, place the flour in the bowl and grease it with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place until the volume doubles.

4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees Celsius).

5. Empty the dough and place on a light surface. Divide the dough into 12 equal parts and make a circle. Place muffins on 2 greased baking sheets. Cover with a damp cloth and let it rest for 40 minutes until it doubles in size.

6. Sprinkle with CBS bread and bake at 190 ° C (375 ° F) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Lack of bread

2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast.

3 1/4 cups bread crumbs.

3/4 tea.

1/4 cup sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt.

2 tablespoons margarine.

2 eggs

1 cup condensed milk.

1 cup condensed milk.

1/2 cup dry bread

Place the yeast, bread crumbs, bread improver, sugar, salt, margarine, eggs and 1 cup condensed milk in a pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the mass cycle and press s.

When the cycle is complete, remove the dough from the dimensions and shape it into 5 cm. Dip each scoop into the remaining condensed milk and then Kbs of dry bread. Place the muffins on a baking sheet with the CB side on top. Cover lightly with a cloth or plastic towel and let it double in size for about 30 minutes.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees Celsius). Cook for 8 minutes or until golden brown on top and bottom.

Nice person I like the star! I grew up around Valju / Fairfield. One day we went to see our husband's grandmother at Richmond City Hall. Across the street is a famous bakery. We definitely stopped and picked up a few dozen grandparents! Now we live in Pancakes and I'm trying to open a store here. They just laugh at me, but I'm serious! Whenever I come home, I stop by to buy a famous bakery near me and have something to eat. He was still laughing when I told him to come here for PHX.

Thanks for the guide. I have to do it now!

You're talking Miss Bread of Star Bakery! That's great, great! I found a recipe online that is very similar to this, it is called Spanish bread, here is the video of the recipe! :)

http://youtu.be/nHfh9WlYNuI.

Senorita Bread Recipe

Senorita Bread Recipe

What is the recipe for sweet bread miss? 3

I live in Vallejo Kalia and when I was little my grandparents bought this bread from a place called Star Bread, a young woman. This is not the Filipino salty bread that people say.

What kind of link is this?

I know what delicious bread is and what it is not ... it has a sweet caramelized base and it is also sweet on the inside

Salt bread

* 2 cups milk

* 3/4 ​​cup cinnamon

* 1/2 cup this

* 1 packet (0.25 oz) of active dry yeast

* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt

* 1/2 tea baking powder

* 1/2 tea baking powder

* 6 cups multipurpose flour

* 2 tablespoons of dry bread to decorate

domestic

1. Heat the milk in a small saucepan until foamy, remove from the heat. Add me and add sugar until melted. Allow to cool until warm.

2. Pour the cold milk mixture into a large bowl. Add the yeast and stir until dissolved. Add salt, baking soda, baking soda and 4 cups flour and mix until smooth. Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix well after each one. When the dough is formed, place it on a light surface and knead for 8 minutes until smooth and elastic.

3. Lightly grease a large bowl, add flour to the bowl, and turn to cover with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place until the volume doubles, for 1 euro.

4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees Celsius).

5. Empty the dough and place it on a light surface. Divide the dough into 12 equal parts and make a circle. Place the muffins on 2 greased baking sheets. Cover with a damp cloth and let it sit for 40 minutes until it doubles in size.

6. Sprinkle with CBS bread and bake at 190 ° C (375 ° F) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

I miss the bread

Senorita Bread Recipe

Senorita Bread Recipe

2 1/2 teaspoons of active dry yeast

3 1/4 cups bread crumbs

3/4 tea

1/4 cup sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt

2 tablespoons of margarine

2 eggs

1 cup condensed milk

1 cup condensed milk

1/2 cup dry bread

In a pan, place the yeast, bread crumbs, bread improver, sugar, salt, margarine, eggs and 1 cup condensed milk in the manufacturer's recommended order. Select the mass cycle and press s.

When the cycle is complete, remove the dough from the dimensions and shape into 5 cm. Dip each scoop into the remaining condensed milk and then Kbs of dry bread. Place the muffins on a baking sheet facing CB side up. Cover lightly with a cloth or plastic towel and let it double for about 30 minutes.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees Celsius). Bake the muffins for 8 minutes or until the top and bottom are golden brown.

Nice person I love Star Bread! I grew up in / around Vallejo / Fairfield. One day we went to see my husband's grandmother at Richmond City Hall. Across the street is a famous bakery. We definitely stopped and picked up a few dozen grandparents! We live in Penix now and I'm trying to open a store here. They just laugh at me, but I'm serious! Whenever I get home, I stop at the Bantang Bakery next door and eat something. He was still laughing when I told him to come here for PHX ...

Thanks for the tip. I have to do it now!

You are talking about Miss Brad of Star Bakery! That's great, great! I found an online recipe similar to the name of Spanish bread, here is a recipe on video! :)

http://youtu.be/nHfh9WlYNuI

Senorita Bread Recipe