Do not switch off the TV or pull out the plug while restoring the factory settings.
- Press Menu on the remote control.
- Press the up and up arrows to select Setup, then press OK.
- Press the up and down arrows to select System, then press OK.
- Press the up and down arrows to select Factory Reset, then press OK.
Press the menu button on the remote control of the Panasonic TV. Another list of options appears below the audio option. Select Reset to restore the bass, treble and balance settings to their factory defaults.
You can reset and unlock the lock on any TV without a remote using some tactics. Press and hold the power button for five seconds. The TV will restart automatically. If the latch is still in place, remove the TV and remove the battery from the back of the TV.
General factory settings for Panasonic TVs
- If your TV is off or in standby mode, turn it on and set it to show a TV channel.
- Press the function button [F] using the buttons on the front of the TV.
- Press and hold the volume down button  using the buttons on the front of the TV.
Press and hold the menu button on the top or side of the TV for at least 1015 seconds. A menu will appear on the screen asking you to enter the time, date and location settings. Follow the on-screen instructions and when the TV is ready, it will reset the TV to factory settings.
You should unplug the TV for at least an hour. (The longer the better), then press and hold the power button on the TV (not the remote) while the TV is unplugged for 60 seconds after 60 seconds, press and hold the power button and plug it in.
The power indicator on the Panasonic TV blinks when it is turned on, off or in standby mode. For example, if you turn off the TV with the remote control, the power indicator will flash amber for approximately 90 seconds before the fan stops spinning. The power indicator should be red.
You can usually perform a hard reset by disconnecting the TV from the mains and reconnecting it after a few minutes or hours. To hard reset the plasma television, press the VOL DOWN () button on the device and the MENU button on the remote control at the same time for about 3 seconds.
Turn off the TV, turn it off, and then unplug the TV from the wall outlet. Then, press and hold (or turn on) the power button (or switch) on your TV for 30 seconds, then release. Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet and turn on the electrical outlet. Turn on the TV and see if it boots up properly.
Reset your Android phone from Settings menu
Remote programming of Panasonic TV
- While holding down the power button on the main TV (not the remote), turn on the device by pressing and holding the power button until it turns on. 2. Turn on the device, then press and hold the Program Up (+) button on the side of the device until the device turns on.
How to unlock a Panasonic Viera
Access YouTube via Viera Connect
The Key Lock message appears when you press the button on the TV. Symptom. When the key lock is activated, the TV is not controlled with the buttons on the cabinet.
Only the on / off button works.
Press the down arrow to highlight Lock System, press the right arrow to highlight On, then press Enter. The password screen appears on the screen.
Access the TV menu with the remote control. If it is connected to the network but not the Internet message on the screen, tap IP Settings. Change the DNS setting to Manual Send and change the DNS server to 126.96.36.199. Click the OK button and your smart TV will reconnect to the internet.
How to fix a black or glossy screen on your TV.