Proof hell and Heaven scientifically as well as logically

Today my topic of discussion is that how can a common men believe in the existence of ■■■■ and heaven

Answer:

If you use science to the QURAN what we come to know that whatever the Quran said. today 80% can be proved to be 100% correct scientifically. QURAN speaks about various scientific facts which we came know recently for example: it speaks about astronomy,its speak about shape of earth,it speaks about the bigbang,it speaks about the light of moon is not its own it is a reflected light,it speaks about the Watercycle,it speaks about biology,botany,zoology,embryology. Now today is the age of science and technology if we put this test of science to QURAN what we come to know 80% whatever the Quran has said is 100% perfectly correct. The remaining 20% is ambiguos(neither right neither wrong). Out of 20% not even .01% has been proved to be wrong by scientific facts. So my logic says when 80% out of 100% is completely correct and not even .01% out of remaining 20% is proved wrong. So my logic say that even that 20% will be correct. Its logical believe. Soon the remaining 20% will also also proved to be correct because science doesn’t reach that level. some years before various things of Quran by science is wrong but as science become advance these things proved to be correct. in remaining 20% that not proved to be wrong and right mean it is ambiguos about ■■■■ and heaven written. May be science will prove it 50 years later or ten years later but today science hasn’t reach that level. This is one way to prove about existence of ■■■■ and heaven

Now we will prove it by another way which is simple without QURAN

I am going to ask simple question

(Dr zakir naik ask these question from a person who ask a question to prove existence of ■■■■ and heaven. i write here answer given by that person or any common person will give the same answer)

My first question

1_Is robing good or bad?

Answer:

Bad. any common men will give this answer

2_Raping a girl is good or bad?

Answer:

Bad. any common positive men will give same answer

Now i ask you a question logically i supposed happen to be the biggest ■■■■■(hypothetically). I am a big robber and I am a very logical and scientific person. You proof to me logically and scientifically why robing is bad for me? Only give one good reason why robing is bad for me and i stopped robbing

Answer given by person speaking to Dr zakir naik

answer:It hurts other. It hurts people

Dr zakir naik: If i robe a thousand riyal(Arab currency). It is benefitting me. With this money i can see movie, I can go to five star hotel. does it hurt me? what disadvantage i get by robing? I told you that prove to me why it is bad for me not for other. I am a big ■■■■■ AND POWERFUL. I am a scientific and logical person. give me one good reason why robing is bad for me if you give i stop robing. Come another try

ANSWER BY A PERSON: Society or surrounding people won’t respect you if you do robbing

Dr zakir naik: I can eat chicken baryani(Asia popular food),I can go and see a movie. Imagine society respect someone which doesn’t have food to eat. He will be happy? answer is No by a person talking to Dr zakir naik. we require food to survive. Only the society respect and a person is starving to death. Do you know in INDIA thousands of people are starving to death. What difference it make when society respect. i require food for survival not respect. Again i am asking give me one good reason why robing is bad for me. If you give i stop robing.

Dr zakir naik asks from all people sitting infront of him. They are thousand in number. No one will give him answer that why robing is bad for him

Dr zakir naik says that there are various answer that you can give some of them are

1_police will catch you. Its a good logical reason. But brother i told you in start that i am power ■■■■■. The police is in my pocket. Ministers are in my pocket. How police will catch me they are in my pocket i am very powerful men or powerful ■■■■■. Smaller robber should not robe. Police will catch small robber but i am big one. I am top ■■■■■

Another logically reason dr zakir naik give

2_May be somebody will come and robe you mean me

answer is no one can robe me because i have 100 bodyguard. I am top ■■■■■. Somebody will robe small robber but i am big one

So logically no one can proof it at all why robbing i bad for me with all your science and technology. Therefore to know what is good and what is wrong you require a creator(GOD) to tell you. You require a doctor to tell you what food is good and what food is bad. There are many examples that many powerful persons who do wrong things like rapping,robbing etc in their entire life and they die without facing or receiving any punishment by government

Now i am asking a simple question

Q:don’t you think that there should be justice. someone has to punish such powerful persons or not

ANSWER BY PERSON TALKING TO ZAKIR NAIK

Yes such persons has to punish

there are many mafias in ITALY,INDIA who are very powerful and die a very comfortable death. there should be justice to punish them

reply is given by creator in SURAH AL-IMRAN,CHAPTER NUMBER 3,VERSE NUMBER 185

ALLAH SAYS

“Every soul will taste death”

THE FINAL JUSTICE WILL BE DONE ON DAY OF JUDJMENT(QIYAMAT). If there is no life after death this life is of injustice. What we say that total or final justice would be on day of judgment Our creator ALMIGHTY GOD will give justice. if there is no concept of life after death you will not proof that robbing is bad. You cannot proof rapping is bad unless there is life after death

I am asking a question

history tells her that ■■■■■■ burn 6 million jewss. Suppose a law catches ■■■■■■ what punishment can you give ■■■■■■ so that you can compensate that 6 million jews. Can you give him any punishment? answer we will put them in jail till death. Question by zakir naik:putting them in jail till death will be equivalent to burning 6 million jesws alive. question by zakir: Is burning better or put them in jail. Answer: Burning. By zakir:maximum punishment you can give is burning alive but that will be equal to one out of 6 million what about the justice of remaining more then five million. What justice will your law give

THE QURAN SAYS IN SURAH AL- NISA,CHAPTER NUMBER FOUR,VERSE NUMBER 56

“Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.”

If ■■■■■■ burns 6 million jews ALLAH says HE CAN PUT IN ■■■■ FIRE AND GIVE HIM FRESH SKIN AGAIN 6 MILLION TIME IN LIFE AFTER DEATH(■■■■). So only way by which i can prevent ■■■■■■ from killing 6 million jews is tell him that here if you killed 6 million jews ALLAH WILL BURN YOU 12 MILLION TIME IN ■■■■. you cant give him that punishment here

What you realize is without the concept of ■■■■ and heaven you cannot proof robing is bad,you cannot proof rapping is bad. That’s the reason our creator ALMIGHTY GOD who has created the human being. He tells us what is good and what is bad for us. He tells us rules and regulation. This is called as religion. So you have to find out which book is the authentic book which has been revealed by ALMIGHTY GOD and when do you research you will find that book is QURAN. All the scriptures speaks about ALMIGHTY GOD and all that scriptures point out that last and final revolution is QURAN and last and final messenger of ALMIGHTY GOD is PROPHET MUHAMMAD

ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TAKEN FROM ONE OF THE VIDEO OF YOUTUBE CHANNEL DR ZAKIR NAIK. LINK OF THAT VIDEO IS GIVEN BELOW. I ADVISE YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR MORE UNDERSTANDING

Dr zakir naik proof existence of ■■■■ and heven

AVOID SPELLING MISTAKE AND GRAMMAR MISTAKE

FORGET ME FOR ANY MISTAKE WHICH IF YOU FIND IN MY ABOVE ARTICLE AND TELL IN COMMENT

SHARE THIS ARTICLE IF YOU LIKE

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE BY DOING COMMENT
Get science article