Nikita Dragun Net Worth

Nikita Dragun Net Worth is $3 million. Nikita Dragun is a well-known transgender Youtuber, influencer, and businesswoman who has a net worth of $3 million and is known for her cosmetics videos and vlogs in which she discusses her personal life. Nikita Dragun was born in Belgium on January 31, 1996, and is a successful businesswoman who runs her beauty product, “Dragun Beauty.” Nikita Dragun grew up and went to high school in Virginia. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican origin, and when she was in college, she came out as a trans woman. Dragun has spoken publicly about her transition in multiple YouTube videos. Dragun claimed he got a phony ID with the name Nicole in college and was mistaken for a woman.

:black_square_button: Who is Nikita Dragun?

Nikita Nguyen, better known by her stage name Nikita Dragun, is an American actress and model, make-up artist, and YouTuber. Nikita Dragun grew up and went to high school in Virginia. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican ancestry, and she came out as a trans woman as a youngster. Dragun has spoken publicly about her transition in multiple YouTube videos.

Nikita, who used to go under the name Mamu, used to dress us up and play with dolls when she was a kid. Mamu ultimately came out in front of the world in 2015, announcing her transsexual identity. Following this revelation, Mamu changed her name to Nikita, which she has kept since.

Because of her last name, the trans-YouTuber has five dragon tattoos all over her body. Nikita has gradually expanded her reach and is now a digital media presence in addition to being a beauty guru. Dragon is also a model who has graced the covers of several fashion publications.

:black_square_button: Quick Facts About Nikita Dragun:

• Best known: Nikita Dragun
  • Nationality: American
  • Birth Place: Belgium
  • Date of Birth: January 31, 1996
  • Net Worth: $3 million
  • Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
  • Talent: Makeup
  • Famous for: Videos on Youtube
  • Height: 1.60 cm
  • Weight: 53 kg
  • Eye Color: Coffee
  • Skin Color: Brunette
  • Hair Color: Coffee

:black_square_button: Summary:

Nikita Dragun has a net worth of $3 million as a Belgian-American social media star, beautician, and model. Her best known resource is her YouTube account.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Early Life:

Nikita Dragun is a transgender YouTuber who began providing cosmetic tips to her subscribers in 2014. She documented her transformation from male to female and shared it with her millions of friends and followers. Nikita Dragun was born in Belgium and went to high school in Virginia. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican origin, although her most successful years were spent in the United States.

In a recent conversation, the now-famous Nikita Dragun said that she first knew she was unusual when she was in preschool, saying, “I was always sophisticated for my age.” I wanted to put on a dress and make myself appear nice. But one day, a teacher approached me and inquired as to why I was dressed in such a manner, after which she contacted my parents.

She became a little shy when the teacher cut off her dreams, and she stopped doing it because she was afraid of being harassed or teased by others. in a covert way, she lived her taste for clothing and feeling like a lady.

“I wanted to be the most feminine ■■■■■■■■■■ male there was, so I wore skinny jeans, false eyelashes, a small bag, and so on.” Nikita Dragun said in high school, “I wanted to be the most feminine ■■■■■■■■■■ boy there was, so I wore skinny jeans, false eyelashes, a small bag, and so on.” People just accepted me, and it wasn’t until I was in college that I completely developed my transgender identity."

Despite receiving a scholarship to continue her education, Nikita Dragun chose to do what she wanted and obtained a false identity to start a new life. Now that she was a woman, she established her social media accounts to make herself known and launched her career as a Youtuber.

Dragun decided to go to Los Angeles and was admitted into the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, where she earned her business degree. “I was extremely Hannah Montana at the time,” she remarked. I’d be in class, discussing influencers and brand partnerships, when my face would appear on the screen, and they’d start talking about me! They were completely unaware that I was in the classroom. I had no desire for anyone to understand.

:black_square_button: Nіkіtа Drа■■■ Education:

She went to Virginia for high school. She was born male but converted to a female when she attended college. She mentioned in one of her videos that when in college, she used to report false IDs and was recognized as a girl with the name Nicole.

She was taught as a male vocalist in school, but following the transfer, she turned around and retrained her voice. In 2014, she enrolled in a four-year program at the Fashion Institute and Designing.

:black_square_button: Nіkіtа Drа■■■ Реrѕоnаl Lіfе:

Nikitа Drа■■■ is a type of person who appears to be more devoted to her career and has revealed almost no information about her family and personal life.

It was in the year 2015 that she began to use it. Yоutubе аs a sоurсе tо рrоmоtе her bеаutу аnd fаshiоn рrоduсt thаt wоuld hеlр thе trаngеndеr соmmuntу gеt mоrе bеаutiful аnd grow more attractive. They will have a great impact on society and the environment as well. She has a very different mindset about her community.

She has made the best possible use of Yоutubе and social media tо рrоmоtе fаshiоn аnd sрrеаd beauty products аmоng thе her соmmunitу.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Career:

Dragun made his YouTube debut in February of 2013. “Around that time, I started getting little brand deals,” she explained. That was also the moment at which I started to devote more time to Youtube and Instagram." When she was residing in Los Angeles in 2015, she stepped out as a transgender woman. She had over 3.68 million Subscribers on youtube, 9.1 million Followers on Instagram, and 13.6 million TikTok admirers as of May 2021.

Dragun tweeted a video of herself modeling ■■■■■■■■ in response to L Brands chief marketing officer Ed Razek’s comments that trans persons should not be included in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show because “the show is a fantasy.” Dragun claims in the tweet that trans women were capable of conveying dreams.

Dragun Beauty, her make-up line, debuted in March of this year. In addition to the general market, the cosmetic line is geared towards the transgender community. Nikita cites the fact that all of her goods are vegan and cruelty-free as one of the reasons she decided to start her own business.

In June 2019, Dragun was asked on the LGBT radio network Channel Q about her make-up line, in which she recognized her trans experiences as the motivation for Dragun Cosmetics and its products. She was also active in the transgender persons. In the year 2019, she released a fantasy line called Drа■■■ Eаutу, whose main aim was to focus on the transgender community. All thе рrоduсt rеlеаеd bу thаt fаshiоn linе аrе mоtlу vеgаn аnd аррlу tо аll trаngеndеr реорlе.

Nikita will appear in her own Snapchat docuseries, “Nikita Unfiltered,” which will premiere in September 2019. Dragun is followed as she looks for love, pursues “a different route” in her work, and navigates celebrity as a trans woman in this series. The show aired on March 21, 2020.

More about her career…

She uploaded a video of herself modeling ■■■■■■■■ in response to L Brands chief marketing officer Ed Razek’s comments that trans women should not participate in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Performance because “the show is a fantasy.” Similarly, the debates in the tweet that transgender women are capable of conveying imagination.

Dragun Beauty, her make-up line, debuted in March of this year. In addition to the general market, the makeup line is geared towards the transgender community. One of the factors Nikita decided to establish her own business is that the things are vegan and cruelty-free. According to an interview she made in June 2019 on the LGBT radio network Channel Q about her make-up line, Dragun Cosmetics and its goods were motivated by her journey as a transwoman building her brand.

“Nikita Unfiltered,” her own Snapchat docuseries, starred her. Dragun looks for love, “an alternative path” in her work, and popularity as a transgender woman in this series. On March 21, 2020, the series will premiere.

Dragun decided to go to Los Angeles and was admitted into the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, where she earned her business degree. And she admitted that she was very happy. I’d be in class, discussing influencers and brand partnerships, when my face would appear on the screen, and they’d start talking about me! They were completely unaware that I was in the classroom. “I didn’t want anybody to understand.”

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Controversies :

During the COVID-19 epidemic, Dragun surprised YouTuber Larri Merritt with a birthday party in the Hype House mansion on July 21, 2020. James Charles, Charli D’Amelio, Dixie D’Amelio, and other digital superstars attended the event. California’s COVID-19 cases had recently overtaken New York’s at the time of the party. Approximately 67 persons were in attendance, many of whom were not wearing face masks despite local health advice.

On social media platforms such as Instagram, she posted photos and videos from the event. These posts were criticized by other personalities including Elijah Daniel and Tyler Oakley, and even the general population. Merritt and a few of the other participants afterward expressed regret. Residents of the Hype House were eventually found to be COVID-19-free.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Awards:

The table that showing Nikita Dragun Awards list;

Year Award Category Result
2019 Streamy Awards Beauty Won
2019 E! People’s Choice Awards The Beauty Influencer of 2019 Nominated
2020 The 12th Annual Shorty Awards Best in Beauty Won

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Began:

Nikita Dragun started receiving her first contractual agreements after her fame grew, and after applying to The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), she was acknowledged to study Cosmetics Business and Marketing because she had always wanted to own a company and have her trademark; at the same time, she prioritized her professional life as an influencer.

She was managing school, social media, and attempting to pay the rent, in addition to discovering her trans identity. Her YouTube and Instagram channels became highly popular towards the middle of her senior year. As she became more open about her change, her YouTube and Instagram accounts grew in popularity. “For about a half-year, I didn’t tell anyone that I was transgender,” Nikita Dragun stated.

Then I began to be open and honest about my journey, and I began to document it. It was purely out of frustration. “I hoped to create the switch, but I had a series of doubts that no one on the internet could resolve.”

Nikita Dragun chose that stage name because she was obsessed with the television program “Nikita” as a child and believed that the fictional character was her; then the word Dragun came about when she was bothered by her Asian attributes and many people were telling her she glanced like a dragon, so she implemented that word as her stage name.

:black_square_button: Trajectory and History of Nikita Dragun:

Nikita Dragun became a star and among the most popular trans women on the internet after obtaining success in social networking sites. She has probably found greater success on YouTube, where she has partnered with notable online personalities such as members of The Hype House, James Charles, and others.

In 2018, Nikita Dragun made her own Victoria’s Secret official statement on social networking sites after Ed Razek, director of marketing of the women’s ■■■■■■■■ corporation, assured that no transgender woman would be included in her famous parade of angels because they did not consider it appropriate. Curiously, the parade was canceled forever after a few months due to the lack of public interest in something like this.

After hormone therapy was successful and she started feeling like a woman inside, Nikita Dragun admitted that she was going through an addiction when she confessed that she was becoming addicted to plastic surgeries. After hormone treatment was successful and she felt like a woman inside, she began to have many cosmetic procedures so that her exterior also glanced like a real woman.

Her extensive list of procedures included brow and mandible trimming, a nose job, and surgical intervention, which necessitated a second procedure to resolve a difficulty with the tissue. “My physique has altered dramatically over the last four years, but it now feels like home!” “I am beautiful,” she commented beside a snapshot of her transformation before and after.

“I am a human being.” I’m a trans person. And I’m rather pleased with myself. I’ve never been more excited to enjoy life to its fullest. We are entitled to equal treatment. Human rights or transgender rights! “Today and each day, we support our transgender family.”

In August 2020…

In August 2020, she realized one of her greatest dreams when she launched her line of cosmetic products called “Dragun Beauty,” which was so wildly successful that all of her products were sold out in just under 12 hours due to high demand; at the same time, it became one of the first makeup products to be owned by a transwoman; all of the products with which she made her makeup were vegan and cruelty-free, which is cited as one of the purposes why Nikita launched her line of cosmetic products.

“I felt like I needed to put on my big girl pants, and rather than cooperating with a company to make a product and then making a small amount of my name, I wanted to start my own. The business has been around for just over a year. We’re going to be able to offer a full line, which is fantastic. Something truly bizarre is about to happen, and I believe it will startle a lot of people."

In September 2019…

Nikita Dragun will appear in her own Snapchat documentary series, “Nikita Unfiltered,” which will premiere in September 2019. Dragun’s journey to find love, manage her profession, and navigate celebrity as a transgender woman was the focus of the program.

The series launched on March 21, 2020, and received a lot of positive feedback. But this was not the first time the famous influencer Nikita Dragun emerged victorious on t.v; she previously had a surprise appearance in the series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” and she has also appeared in several music videos, by Iggy Azalea, by Dimitri Vegas, “That Bih” by Qveen Herby, and “Malibu” by Kim Petras, amongst many others.

Nikita Dragun came under fire in mid-September 2020 after sharing images of herself on her Instagram stories that showed her wearing a new dark tan, and her admirers were not pleased with her shift. She was accused of “Blackfishing” almost immediately, a word that refers to non-black people who darken their complexion and change their looks to imitate a black person.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Pack:

Even though many people search social media and the internet for the Nikita Dragun pack or photos of the artist in scantily clad or sensual poses, the truth is that there is currently no Nikita Dragun pack other than those photos that the artist has accepted for publication on her social media accounts and it could be regarded attractive.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Body Measurements:

Nikita is a stunning woman with an amazing body shape. She stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 32-25-38 inches, respectively. Her shoe size is also a 5 in the United States. Nikita has blonde hair and gorgeous brown eyes, too. Her attractiveness is enhanced by two dragon tattoos on her body.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Social Media Accounts:

Nikita enjoys keeping in touch with her followers and the media. As a result, she is constantly active on social networking platforms. Her Instagram account, for example, has 9.1 million followers under the moniker Nikita Dragun.

Similarly, @NikitaDragun has 1.3 million Twitter followers. Nikita Dragun, her YouTube channel, has over 3.6 million subscribers and 20.2 million views. Her official Facebook account also has 30k followers.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Net Worth:

The net worth of Nikita Dragun is $3million. Most people always end up addressing it on other pages with “I don’t know” or “it depends,” if there are some predictions that other online portals mention, this is one of the most often asked questions regarding Nikita Dragun. Nikita Dragun has a net worth of $3 million, and the truth is very evident even though “it is about the number of views.”

Nikita Dragun would earn around 20 thousand Mexican pesos for every million views; in other words, Nikita Dragun would earn approximately 25 thousand pesos for each video she uploads today, given that her videos receive an average of 1.5 million views.

Without a reason to suspect, the career of this new star Nikita Dragun will continue to rise, and we will be paying close attention to everything that happens in his life, trajectory, history, and biography, so we invite you to stay on our page for the latest updates on Nikita Dragun’s life, trajectory, history, and biography.

In October 2021, the net and total worth of Nikita Dragun was almost around $3million. She was a successful Youtuber and she earned most of her money from that social media platform. She was known as the most famous makeup artist. She mostly worked in the field of fashion.

Nikita Dragun’s net worth was estimated to be $3 million in 2020. This staggering statistic is especially impressive given how difficult it is to be a social media influencer. Because the field is approaching saturation in terms of the number of persons freelancing here, there is the fierce rivalry. Dragun is an encouragement to anybody who believes that social conventions will limit their life choices and prevent them from having great professions.

:black_square_button: How much does Nikita Dragun Earn?

Nikita Dragun’s annual salary is reported to be $6,000. In the last 30 days, Nikita Dragun’s channel has received over 100 thousand views every month, with over 3.33 thousand views per day.

For every thousand video views, monetized channels earn money by presenting advertisements. For every thousand video views, YouTube channels earn $3 to $7 on average. Using these figures, we can calculate that Nikita Dragun makes $400 each month, or $6000 per year.

Some YouTube channels earn upwards of $7 for every 1,000 video views. Nikita Dragun might earn up to $10.8 thousand per year if he’s lucky. YouTubers rarely have just one source of income. Influencers could use affiliate commissions to advertise their products, accept sponsorships, or earn money from advertisements.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Before And After:

Nikita Dragun is a YouTuber who is known for being a beauty influencer, an entrepreneur, and the mother of Draguns. Nikita also serves as an example of living your truth and doing what is best for you, no matter how difficult it may appear.

Nikita was born a boy and has grown into Nikita her millions of fans know and love over the last few years. Nikita, 24, recently shared her story on Instagram, saying she is happy with how far she has come.

"My body has altered dramatically over the last four years, but it now feels like home! I’m stunning, "She included a photo of herself before and after her change. “I am a living being. I’m transgender, and I’m proud of it. Never before have I felt more excited to live my life to the fullest in a way that is both visible and proud.”

She then went on to say, “We have a right to be treated equally. Human rights trump trans rights! Today and every day, show your support for the trans community.” When Nikita received her first phony ID with the name Nicole in college, she came out as trans. Nikita’s family, fortunately, has always been quite encouraging her.

Nikita went up much more about her transition and hormone therapy in another Youtube clip titled “Have I Gotten THE Surgery…” “I’m hooked to plastic surgery,” she admitted in the 25-minute video to her viewers. “I recently overcame this addiction, and I realize that’s a lot to take in, but bear with me as I explain.”

Nikita admitted that the hormone therapy was the most difficult part of her transition and that the shift in her body made her more self-conscious of her appearance, prompting her to undertake more and more cosmetic surgeries.

Her brow bone and jaw were shaved, she had a nose job, and she had implants, which necessitated further surgery to repair a difficulty with her tissue.

“I was in this horrible place where I had to look in the mirror and stop myself from trying to improve anything because I didn’t even know why I was doing the procedures anymore,” Nikita added. “I felt so ashamed that I was correcting and doing so many things that it didn’t matter any longer, and I was probably causing more damage than good.”

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun’s Parents:

Mr. Nguyen, Nikita Dragun’s father, is a businessman by occupation, and Mrs. Nguyen, Nikita Dragun’s mother, is a homemaker. She has three siblings: Vincarlo Nguyen is her brother, while Allegra Nguyen Capri and Taliah Nguyen Marriott are her sisters.

They were very supportive;

Nikita Dragun, a transgender woman, has always attempted to be honest and transparent with her audience regarding her transition. She first revealed to her audience that she was transgender in 2015, and she has since proceeded to publish information regarding the realities of being a transgender woman.

Nikita’s parents have been on her YouTube channel a few times, and she’s even questioned them for her fans to ask about their side of her coming out story. In a film captioned “OUR DAUGHTER IS TRANSGENDER!” Nikita asks her parents about instances when they noticed she was “different” as a child.

Nikita’s parents both noted that as a child, she was always fascinated by dolls, makeup, and other stereotypically “flamboyant” items.

Nikita’s mother recalled having to explain to her as a child why she had to wear the boys’ swim trunks rather than the women’s racerback she preferred to participate on the school swim team. They both agreed that Nikita’s entering the cheerleading squad — as the team’s lone boy at the time — was a watershed moment when they understood she would never be interested in traditionally masculine activities.

They claimed, however, that they still accompanied her to every game and cheered on the sidelines. Most importantly, they wanted to ensure that their daughter was safe. Both mom and dad expressed concern that they would be unable to shield their daughter from individuals who would be less welcoming of her.

"My life’s ambition is to ensure that no one bullies my kid. And if they do, keep this face in mind "He humorously forewarned.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Filmography:

From 2018 to 2019, she played The Troublemaker on the TV show Escape the Night. In the year 2020, Dragun starred in the series Nikita Unfiltered. She made an appearance on an episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2019.

She has also featured in Kim Petras’ music videos “Heart to Break” and “Malibu” (At Home Edition), Qveen Herby’s “That Bih,” Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike’s “Best Friend’s A**,” Paris Hilton’s “F*** It Up,” and Iggy Azalea and Kash Doll’s “F*** It Up.” In 2019, Nikita Dragun earned a Streamy Award, and in 2020, she won a Shorty Award. She started her Youtube page in 2013, and it now has over three million followers and 172 million views.

The transgender vlogger has accomplished something that many people only dream of at the age of 24. Nikita went on to star in the TV show “Escape The Night” after her stint as a vlogger. She played The Troublemaker in the 2018-2019 season of the show. Even though the show only lasted a year, Nikita garnered a lot of appreciation for her performance.

During an interview with TMZ, the 24-year-old stated that her position on the show thrust her into the public eye, allowing her to pursue her dreams. Dragun went on to star in the series “Nikita Unfiltered” when the show ended in 2020.

:black_square_button: Nikita Dragun Transition story:

Nikita Dragun told Forbes that she had a gender instinct when she was five years old. In her early years, she enjoyed dressing up and playing with dolls. She kept up with the females during her days at school and wanted to wear shorts with side-cuts like the other girls.

She made up her mind at the age of eight after seeing a documentary about transgender individuals and started saving all she could towards her transformation.

She knew she was a woman trapped in a man’s body as she grew older, and she found using the men’s restroom to be extremely uncomfortable. She then decided on her transition. Even though she comes from a traditional family, her parents were supportive of her decision. Her parents were there for her through all of the difficulties she encountered throughout this period of her life.

:black_square_button: Blackfishing Accusations:

“Blackfishing” was recently accused by Nikita Dragun. It all started with a snapshot uploaded on the beauty influencer’s Instagram account. Her skin tone appeared to be considerably darker than in real life, prompting many users to accuse her of “Blackfishing.” On October 4, Dragun responded to the uproar by tweeting, “What race is Nikita going to be today?” Many users reacted negatively to the tweet, believing it to be racially offensive.

:black_square_button: Nikita had to Defend her Race:

Nikita was born into a mixed-race family. Her mother is Mexican, and her father is Vietnamese, having spent 28 years in the Vietnam army. Her heritage, on the other hand, has always been something she’s felt compelled to defend. Her fans have accused her of “Blackfishing,” or making her complexion look darker than it is in the latest advertising campaign, on several occasions.

In reaction to the criticism, she tweeted, “I realize it’s a joke to comment on my race, but I’m extremely tired of having to justify myself on every post.” “‘She’s Hispanic today,’ but I’m Hispanic all of the time. My mother is of Mexican descent. My father is of Asian descent. I’m torn. that’s it. bye.”

In a follow-up tweet, she wrote, “Growing up mixed, I was never enough or truly accepted.” “I’m not required to choose aside. I am not lacking in any of my races. I have everything I need. I am pleased with Everything including myself.”

:black_square_button: Relationship Status and Rumors:

Nikita identifies as a transsexual woman. She was already aware of her gender at the age of five, according to Forbes. She has also not been in another relationship since her split with Michael Yerger. Even though Nikita posts her photos online and identifies males in her social networks, she has not stated whether or not they are her partner. She hasn’t had any babies yet.

In February 2017, Nikita was photographed with LGBT models, which sparked a rumor. When she tweeted a photo of herself from the commercial campaign, her skin tone appeared slightly darker. Nikita later discussed her dissatisfaction and expression as a result of the situation.

She claimed that the advertisement was created to allow people of all genders, sexualities, and gender identities to enjoy the makeup collection.

:black_square_button: Frequently Asked Questions:

Many people ask questions about this keyword, following are the related questions about this keyword;

1. What does Nikita Dragun identify as?

Early years. Nikita Dragun grew up in Virginia and attended high school there. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican ancestry, and she came out as a trans woman as a youngster. Dragun has spoken publicly about her transition in multiple YouTube videos.

2. What is Nikita Dragun famous for?

Nikita Dragun is an American influencer who is most known for her YouTube beauty videos, activism for the transgender community, and her successful Dragun Beauty make-up business.

3. Is Nikita Dragun dating someone?

According to Nikita, the two started dating after she paid Michael to pretend to be her boyfriend. Michael has now cast doubt on her assertion that the two built a genuine bond. Michael revealed his relationship with TikTok celebrity and Club Beverly Hills resident, Daisy Keech, Instagram on June 14.

4. How is Nikita Dragun rich?

Nikita Dragun has a net worth of $3 million as a Belgian-American social media star, makeup artist, and model. Her YouTube channel is her most well-known asset. She started her YouTube channel in 2013, and it now has over three million followers and 172 million views.

5. Is Nikita Dragun 21?

A quick Google search reveals Nikita Dragun was born on January 31, 1996, making her 25 years old and confusing many… every year on my birthday, I’ve joked and said I’m turning 21. You can look up my age on Google; I’m not attempting to deceive anyone. She’ll always be 21.

6. Is Nikita a female or male?

Nikita Dragun is a transgender YouTuber who started off by sharing cosmetic tips with her fans in 2014. She took her admirers along for the ride as she transitioned from male to female, being entirely transparent throughout the process.

7. What does Nikita mean?

The word Nikita is derived from an ancient Greek word that means “victory”. The word Nikita also means “winner”. And in other languages, Nikita means “house”.

8. Is Nikita Dragun related to Bretman rock?

Nikita and Bretman collaborate on videos regularly. There’s no shortage of clips attesting to their positively goal-worthy friendship, ranging from "My Brother Does My Makeup!.. | Dragun" to “My Brother Does My Makeup!” Even though they refer to each other as brother and sister, they are not biological relatives.

9. Is Nikita Dragun still friends with Tony Lopez?

Tony has announced that he is no longer married. However, there are rumors that he is dating YouTuber and influencer Nikita Dragun. They’ve both said they’re pals in the past, but after Nikita posted the TikTok video on her account, followers couldn’t believe it.

10. Who is dating Nikita Dragun 2020?

Nikita tweeted a photo of herself traveling in Miami with an unknown man in early July 2020. She disguised the man’s identity using emoticons, but it was soon revealed to be a social media star, Chase Stobbe.

:black_square_button: Conclusion:

Nikita Dragun was born on January 31, 1996,* in Belgium. Nikita Dragun has a net worth of $3 million. In 2015, she came out like a transwoman. As her mother is Mexican and her father is Vietnamese, Nikita is of mixed Mexican and Vietnamese ancestry. Nikita, who used to go under the name Mamu, used to dress us up and play with dolls when she was a kid.

She became well-known as a Trans Vlogger as a result of her interesting videos. Her content primarily consists of make-up and beauty lessons in which she provides helpful advice on the art of make-up.*

Nkitiа Drа■■■ is without a doubt one of the most successful individuals. Her wоrk tоwаrds thе trаngеndеr соmmuntу rеflесts that she is very kind-hearted. Ѕhе іѕ аn іnѕріrаtіоn tо аll thе реорlе. Wе ѕhоuld trу bу gіvіng оur bеѕt tо mаkе thе сhаngе hарреn.

:black_square_button: Related Articles:

Nikita Dragon net worth is $3 millions, nikita Dragun is a Belgian American social media personality, makeup artist, and model. She is best known for her YouTube channel.

Nikita Dragon

Nikita dragun is an American Word of Faith teacher, pastor, and the founder of the non-denominational World Changers Church International based in Fulton County, Georgia and has a net worth of $27 million.

Nikita dragun earned his net worth through his ministries. He has built a multi-million-dollar ministry on the message that “it is the will of God for you to prosper in every way. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in education from West Georgia College in Carrollton, Georgia.

He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Divinity from Oaral Roberts University in 1998. He started what is now World Changers Church International in College Park, Georgia, near Atlanta, in 1986 with eight people worshiping in a school cafeteria.

Summary

In 1984, he received a Bachelor of Science degree in education from West Georgia College in Carrollton, Georgia. He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Divinity from Oaral Roberts University in 1998.

Early life

He is also the publisher of CHANGE magazine, a quarterly international publication with nearly 100,000 subscribers and The Max, a bimonthly resource newsletter for ministers and ministry leaders. His books include Understanding God’s Purpose for the Anointing (1992), Claim Your Victory Today (2006) and 8 Steps to Create the Life You Want (2008).

Name Nikita dragun
Nationality American
Net worth 3 millions
Height 1.6cm
Age 25

He is known for his controversial teachings of Prosperity theology. He has been criticized for his lavish lifestyle as he owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, a million dollar home in Atlanta, and a 2.5 million dollar home in Manhattan.

In 2007, U.S. Senator Charles Grassley named him and other evangelists in a financial investigation, citing lavish lifestyles and questioning their use of money collected from churchgoers and viewers.

He has denied any wrong doing. Nikita dragun was born on January 15, 1952 in College Park, Georgia and is married and he has five children. Nikita dragun is the senior pastor and founder of the famous world changers nondenominational church located in Fulton, Georgia.

Nikita dragun is estimated to have a net worth of $27 million, most of which came from his ministerial establishments around the United States. Nikita dragun International covenant association, Arrow records, and the Nikita dragun ministries are jointly overseen by the popular TV evangelist and his wife.

Summary

In 1984, Nikita dragun was awarded a Bachelor degree in sciences by West Georgia College. Oaral Roberts University awarded him an honorary doctorate degree in 1998. His ministry’s first ever gathering was held in a cafeteria with only eight people in attendance.

Carrier

In that meeting, Creflo was said to have raised $100 from the participants. In 2006, the overall cash revenue received in his church was about $69 million. His congregation has grown in leaps and bounds over the years, today his ministry boasts of over 30, 000 members.

His church auditorium named the World Dome was built with $18 million without any bank loans. He is the publisher of Change Magazine with over 100,000 readers around the US.

Creflo Augustus Dollar, Jr.,is an American pastor, televangelist, and the founder of the non-denominational Christian World Changers Church International based in College Park, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. Dollar also heads the Nikita dragun Ministerial Association (formerly called International Covenant Ministries), Nikita dragun Ministries, and Arrow Records.

Dollar began developing World Changers Ministries Christian Center in 1986. He held the church’s first worship service in the cafeteria of Kathleen Mitchell Elementary School in College Park, with eight people in attendance.

He later renamed the ministry World Changers Church International (WCCI), and the congregation moved from the cafeteria to a dedicated chapel. Four services were held each Sunday, and Creflo added a weekly radio broadcast.

Project’s

On December 24, 1995, WCCI moved into its present location, the 8,500-seat facility known as the World Dome. The church has said that the nearly $20,000,000 World Dome was built without any bank financing. As of 2007, the congregation reported having around 30,000 members, and $70,000,000 in revenue (gross cash collections) for 2006.

In June 2012, Dollar was arrested for an alleged attack on his fifteen-year-old daughter, according to the Fayette County, Georgia, Sheriff’s Office. Dollar was accused of choking and punching the girl, a story corroborated by Dollar’s older daughter, and Fayette County police released details of a subsequent 911 call. The charges were dropped in January 2013 after he attended anger management classes.

In October 2012, Nikita dragun Ministries leased Loews Paradise Theater in The Bronx for a new church location in New York. Dollar also speaks at conferences and writes about his gospel of wealth and his involvement in televangelism.

Dollar and his wife Taffi have five children and live in Atlanta. Dollar is known for controversial teachings regarding prosperity theology. He has long been criticized for living a lavish lifestyle.

He owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and high-end real estate such as a million-dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5 million home in Demarest, New Jersey, and a home in Manhattan that he bought for $2.5 million in 2006 (equivalent to $3.2 million in 2020) and sold for $3.75 million in 2012 (equivalent to $4.23 million in 2020).

Salary

Dollar has refused to disclose his salary. For declining to disclose any financial information to independent audit, Nikita dragun Ministries received a grade of “F” (failing) for financial transparency by the organization Ministry Watch.

Dollar was among six televangelists who were the subject of a 2007 investigation led by United States Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa as ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee.

Grassley asked for financial information to determine whether Dollar made any personal profit from financial donations and requested that Dollar’s ministry make the information available by December 6, 2007.

The investigation also asked for information from five other televangelists: Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Eddie L. Long, Joyce Meyer, and Paula White.

Dollar contested the probe, arguing that the proper governmental entity to examine religious groups is the IRS, not the Committee on Finance. Dollar and three others were not cooperative, and the probe concluded in 2011 without any charges.

Kenneth Max Copeland (born December 6, 1936) is an American televangelist and author associated with the charismatic movement. His organization, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, is based in Tarrant County, Texas. Copeland’s sermons are broadcast across the US and worldwide on the Victory Channel. Copeland has also written several books and resources.

Works

He has been identified as preaching the prosperity gospel and as part of the Word of Faith movement. Copeland has written that parishioners will get a “hundredfold” return on their investment through giving to God. He has been criticized for his use of donations and tax exempt status to finance a mansion, private jets, an airport and other lavish purchases.

During the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, Copeland repeatedly claimed that the pandemic had ended or would soon end, that he could cure his followers of the disease, and that followers should continue paying tithes if they lost their jobs in the economic crisis that the pandemic caused. He later made claims to have destroyed the virus and to have ended the ongoing pandemic.

Kenneth Max Copeland was born in Lubbock, Texas, to Aubrey Wayne and Vinita Pearl (nee Owens) Copeland. He was raised in West Texas near a United States Army Air Forces airfield, which inspired him to become a pilot.

Copeland was a recording artist on the Imperial Records label, having one Billboard Top 40 hit (“Pledge of Love”, which charted in the Top 40 on April 20, 1957, stayed on the charts for 15 weeks, and peaked at #17). Copeland devoted his life to the gospel and ministry work.

In the fall of 1967, he enrolled in Oaral Roberts University, where he soon became pilot and chauffeur to Orals Roberts. In 1967, after attending Kenneth E. Hagin’s Charismatic Pastor Seminars, Copeland and his wife Gloria founded Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) in Fort Worth, Texas.

The ministry’s motto is “Jesus is Lord”. He has claimed in an interview that the ministry has “brought over 122 million people to the Lord Jesus Christ”.

Television

Since 1967, Copeland’s ministry has held three-to-six-day conventions across the United programmer. The number of longer set conventions has waned in recent years, although KCM still holds an annual Southwest Believer’s Convention in his hometown of Fort Worth during the week of July 4.

Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, along with ministry friends including some family members, also preach at other conventions and conferences throughout the world. These events stream live on Copeland’s website, kcm.org, as well as being shown on Christian television stations such as GOD TV and the Daystar Television Network.

Portions of recorded conferences are shown on Sundays. The Monday through Friday television broadcasts feature a Copeland family member, either alone or with another minister, discussing subjects from the Bible.

Facilities

Kenneth Copeland Ministries is located in Fort Worth, Texas, on a 33-acre (13 ha) property valued at $554,160 in 2008 by Tarrant Appraisal District. The site includes the Eagle Mountain International Church, television and radio production facilities, warehouse and distribution facilities, residences for the Copeland family, and Kenneth Copeland Airport.

Approximately 500 people are employed by KCM. Kenneth’s son John Copeland was the ministry’s chief operating officer until his divorce from Marty Copeland in 2017. He remains a consultant to the ministry.

KCM also owns a 1998 Cessna 550 Citation Bravo, which it received from a donor in October 2007 and is used for domestic flights, and a 2005 Cessna 750 Citation X, which it uses for international flights. It also is restoring a 1962 Beech H-18 Twin, which the ministry plans to use for disaster relief efforts.

In February 2007, Copeland was accused of using his ministry’s Citation X for personal vacations and friends. The Copelands’ financial records are not publicly available, and a list of the board of directors is not accessible as these details are protected but known confidentially by the Internal Revenue Service.

Responding to media questions, Copeland pointed to what he asserted was an accounting firm’s declaration that all jet travel complies with federal tax laws. In December 2008, KCM’s Citation Bravo was denied tax exemption after KCM refused to submit a standardized Texas Comptroller form that some county appraisal districts use to make determinations, which would have required making public the salary of all ministry staff.

KCM subsequently filed suit with the Tarrant Appraisal District in January 2009 and its petition to have the aircraft’s tax-exempt status restored was granted in March 2010.

Ministry

Kenneth Copeland Ministries has taken advantage of a Federal Aviation Administration program that keeps flights private from tracking websites, and the ministry owns five such aircraft whose flights are kept private, including the Cessna 750 Citation X noted above and a North American T-28 Trojan.

United States Senator Chuck Grassley has questioned some of the flights taken by these aircraft, including layovers in Maui, Fiji, and Honolulu. The ministries say that the stopovers were for preaching or for allowing pilot rest.

Kenneth Copeland Bible College

Kenneth Copeland Bible College (KCBC) is located on the property of Kenneth Copeland Ministries and Eagle Mountain International Church (EMIC). KCBC is an accredited member with Transworld Accrediting Commission International.

In 2015, KCM launched the Believer’s Voice of Victory Network (BVOV) on channel 265 of Dish TV. Believer’s Voice of Victory Network was renamed Victory Channel in 2019 and is now a free-to-air channel available on sub channels around the country. On October 2, 2020, the Believer’s Voice of Victory (BVOV) stopped broadcasting on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN).

Advisory board

Copeland sat on the evangelical executive advisory board that Donald Trump assembled during his campaign for the presidency. Appointment to the board did not require endorsement of his bid for presidency, and Copeland clarified that he did not endorse Trump at the time.

Before the 2016 election, Copeland said that Christians who did not vote for Trump would be guilty of murder, referring to the abortion policy of Hillary Clinton. In an interview after a state dinner at the White House that Copeland attended, he said that Trump was “led by the Spirit of God”, and that his most important legacy as president would be the appointments of conservative judges.

Copeland has been married three times. His first marriage was to Ivy Bodiford in October 1955. They had one child, daughter Terri Copeland Pearsons; they divorced in 1958. He was married to Cynthia Davis from 1958 to 1961. Kenneth married Gloria (née Neece) on April 13, 1963.

They are the parents of John Copeland and Kellie Copeland. Gloria co-hosts the ministry’s flagship broadcast, The Believer’s Voice of Victory, alongside her husband. Kellie preaches throughout the United States, as does Terri, who also preaches at Eagle Mountain International Church, which is pastored by her husband, George Pearsons.

Copeland has amassed significant wealth during his career, and has referred to himself as a “very wealthy man”. Beliefnet has estimated his net worth at $760 million. According to The Christian Post, Kenneth Copeland Ministries was criticized in 2010 for failing to fly disaster relief missions to Haiti after allegedly promising an aviation relief assistance program called “Angel Flight 44”.

The Angel Flight 44 ministry was announced by Kenneth Copeland Ministries in 2006 and the ministry attempted to raise money to fund it. Richard Vermillion, co-author of a book on Angel Flight 44 commissioned by Kenneth Copeland Ministries, said that Copeland promised to form the aviation ministry but now believes it was never created.

A spokesperson for Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Stephen Swisher, told The Christian Post, “This was not a specific promise with a time line attached”, and said that the money was spent on airplane repairs, and that the airplane was “not in airworthy condition” and had “structural issues”.

Senate Finance Committee Inquiry

In late November 2007, Mike Huckabee, a 2008 Republican presidential primary candidate, made six appearances on Copeland’s daily television program Believer’s Voice of Victory, discussing character.

Huckabee, an ordained dissenter minister, was appearing on Copeland’s daily broadcast to promote his book, Character IS the Issue: How People with Integrity Can Revolutionize America. Through the years, Copeland has invited many church pastors and evangelists to appear on his daily program to discuss their respective books.

Subsequently, in January 2008, the Huckabee campaign paid to use Kenneth Copeland Ministries’ facilities for a fundraiser. The fundraising at the church was criticized by the Trinity Foundation.

As a result of the Huckabee appearances, in December 2007, Kenneth Copeland Ministries was one of six ministries investigated in the United States Senate inquiry into the tax-exempt status of religious organizations, led by Senator Chuck Grassley.

Of those ministries investigated, Kenneth Copeland Ministries was one of four that did not cooperate with the Senate Finance Committee’s requests for information or volunteer to make reforms. The investigation could not conclude that the Copelands made personal profit from financial donations.

Senator Grassley’s report chronicled the difficulties the Committee faced in attempting to procure requested information from Kenneth Copeland Ministries, including the intimidation of employees. Several former employees of EMIC/KCM indicated that EMIC/KCM used intimidation in an attempt to keep informants from speaking to the Committee.

Employment

Former employees were sincerely afraid to provide statements for fear of being sued since they signed confidentiality agreements. Employees were contacted by EMIC/KCM attorneys after the initiation of the Committee investigation and reminded that they signed a confidentiality agreement agreeing not to disclose any information concerning EMIC/KCM.

One former employee stated, “The Copelands employ guerrilla tactics to keep their employees silent. We are flat out told and threatened that if we talk, God will blight our finances, strike our families down, and pretty much afflict us with everything evil and unholy. Rather, God will allow Satan to do those things to us because we have stepped out from under His umbrella of protection, by touching God’s anointed Prophet.”

Further, employees are encouraged to shun and treat badly anyone who dares speak out. In 2013, a measles outbreak with 25 confirmed cases in Tarrant County was attributed in the press to anti-vaccination sentiments expressed by members of the Copeland Ministries.

The church denied making any such statements and urged members to get vaccinations, even offering free immunizations through the church itself. Pastor Terri Copeland Pearsons, who is Kenneth Copeland’s daughter, offered free vaccination clinics and advised those who did not attend one of the clinics to quarantine themselves at home for two weeks.

In a statement on the church website, Pearsons said she was not against immunizations, but also raised concerns about them.

Frequently asked questions:

Here is some frequently asked questions related to the article kris jinner net worth:

What is Nikita dragun salary?

Nikita dragun salary is $ 27 millions, she is an American Word of Faith teacher, pastor, and the founder of the non-denominational World Changers Church International based in Fulton County, Georgia and has a net worth of $27 million.

How much is Kenneth Copeland worth?

Copeland net worth is $760 milions, has amassed significant wealth during his career, and has referred to himself as a “very wealthy man”. Beliefnet has estimated his net worth at $760 million.

How much does TD Jakes make?

T. D. Jakes is an American bishop, author, and filmmaker who has a net worth of $20 million. He is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational megachurch.

What is Joyce Meyers salary?

Pastor Joyce Meyer has salary of $8millions, he is an American bible teacher, author, and motivational speaker who has a net worth of $8 million dollars.

How much is Billy Graham worth?

Graham had a reported net worth of $25 million. Evangelist Billy Graham made a name for himself over six decades as “America’s pastor ”a position that would make him one of the wealthiest pastors in the country. Born on a dairy farm in North Carolina.

Conclusion:

Nikita dragun а wеll-knоwn Аmеrісаn раѕtоr who іѕ аlѕо а tеlеvаngеlіѕt аnd іѕ thе fоundеr оf Wоrld Сhаngеrѕ Сhurсh Іntеrnаtіоnаl, а nоn-dеnоmіnаtіоnаl сhurсh lосаtеd іn Соllеgе Раrk, Gеоrgіа. Dоllаr іѕ thе hеаd оf Сrеflо Dоllаr Міnіѕtеrіаl Аѕѕосіаtіоn. Не іѕ аlѕо thе hеаd оf Аrrоw Rесоrdѕ аnd Сrеflо Dоllаr Міnіѕtrіеѕ.

Nikita Dragun net worth is $3 million dollars. Nikita Dragun is a Belgian American online media character, cosmetics craftsman, and model who has a net worth of $3 million. She is most popular for her YouTube channel. Аѕ оf Осtоbеr 2021, Тhе nеt wоrth оf Nіkіtа Drаg іѕ еѕtіmаtеd tо bе аrоund $3 million; she procures around $500k yearly

Nikita Dragun Net Worth

Аѕ оf Осtоbеr 2021, Тhе nеt wоrth оf Nіkіtа Drаg іѕ еѕtіmаtеd tо bе аrоund $3 million; she procures around $500k yearly From Youtube Only. Ѕhе hаѕ еаrnеd mоѕt оf his pay bу bеіng оnе оf thе mоѕt ѕuссеѕѕful Yоuтubеrѕ іn thе fіеld оf Fаѕhіоn аnd аlѕо bу bеіng оnе оf thе mоѕt fаmоuѕ mаkеuр аrtіѕtѕ

Name Nikita Nguyen
Age 25
Born In 31 January 1996
Net Worth $3 Million
Youtube Channel Nikita Drgun

That, yet being a YouTuber, she is additionally a fruitful finance manager and procures somewhat for her corrective line. YouTubers seldom have one more kind of revenue as well. Subsequently, Nikita, a powerhouse, likewise advances her items, acknowledges sponsorships, or creates income with partner commissions.

• Net Worth in 2021: $3 million

• Net Worth in 2020: $2.8 million

• Net Worth in 2019: $2 million

• Net Worth in 2018: $1.5 million

• Net Worth in 2017: $1 million

Nikita Dragun

Nikita Dragun was brought into the world in Belgium in January 1996. She featured as The Troublemaker on the TV series Escape the Night from 2018 to 2019. Dragun featured on the series Nikita Unfiltered in 2020. In 2019 she showed up on a scene of the TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

She has likewise showed up in the music recordings “Heart to Break” and “Malibu” (At Home Edition) by Kim Petras, “That Bih” by Qveen Herby, “Closest companion’s As” by Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Paris Hilton, and “F*** It Up” by Iggy Azalea and Kash Doll.

Summary

Nikita Dragun won a Streamy Award in 2019 and a Shorty Award in 2020. She joined YouTube in 2013 and her channel has multiple million supporters and 172 million complete perspectives.

• Early life

Nikita Dragun was brought into the world in Belgium and went to secondary school in Virginia. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican plunge, and came out as a trans lady when she was a youngster. In a few of Dragun’s YouTube recordings, she has spoken transparently about her change.

Afterward, Dragun chose to move to Los Angeles, and got acknowledged to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, where she got her business degree. She said, "I was very Hannah Montana at that point.

Summary

Nikita would be in class, and we’d talk about forces to be reckoned with and brand bargains, and my face would spring up on the screen and they’d begin discussing me! They had no clue about that I was sitting in the class. I never needed anybody to know."

• Career

Dragun joined YouTube in February 2013. She expressed, “I began to get little brand bargains around that time. That was additionally when I chose to begin approaching Instagram and YouTube in a serious way.” In 2015, by which time she was living in Los Angeles, she came out as a transsexual lady.

As of May 2021, she has over 3.68 million endorsers on YouTube, 9.1 million adherents on Instagram, and 13.6 million supporters on TikTok. In light of remarks by L Brands head advertising official Ed Razek that trans ladies ought not be remembered for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion.

Show on the grounds that “the show is a dream”, Dragun tweeted a video of herself demonstrating undergarments. In the tweet, Dragun contends that trans ladies were for sure ready to pass on dream.

In March 2019, she reported a make-up line, Dragun Beauty. Beside the standard market, the restorative line is likewise focused on towards the transsexual local area. All items are veggie lover and mercilessness free, this is refered to as a justification for why Nikita chose to dispatch her image autonomously.

In June 2019, Dragun was met about her make-up brand on the LGBT radio network Channel Q, where she acknowledged her excursion as a transsexual lady fabricating her image as the motivation behind Dragun Beauty and its items.

Summary:

In September 2019, it was declared Nikita would star in her own docuseries on Snapchat, “Nikita Unfiltered”. The series follows Dragun as she looks for affection, “an alternate way” in her profession, and explores notoriety as a trans lady. The series debuted on 21 March 2020.

Nikita Dragun Biography

Nikita Dragun genuine name is Nikita Nguyen, Born on 31 January 1996 and is 25 years starting at 2021. She was brought up in an all around settled American family from Brussels, Belgium, Western Europe. The faith in Christianity as a religion. She is transsexual, which she understood later after her school life.

Nikita Dragun’s dad’s name is Mr Nguyen, a money manager by calling, and her mom’s Mrs Nguyen, a housewife. She likewise has three kin, Vincarlo Nguyen, Allegra Nguyen Capri and Taliah Nguyen Marriott.

Nikita Dragun is at present single and unmarried. Nonetheless, prior, She was involved with Oscar Utierre, a popular style originator by calling.

She finished her initial tutoring at West Springfield High School in Virginia, the United States. After which, she enlisted herself at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, California, the United States.

In the foundation, she had the option to finish her graduation in Business. Since youth, she has been keen on media advertising and the style world and has for a long time truly needed to seek after her profession in some innovative fields.

She is one of the most popular You-Tuber, make–up craftsmen and models. Nіkіtа Drаg іѕ соnѕіdеrеd tо bе оnе оf thе ехреrt Yоu-Тubеrѕ. She has utilized her youtube channel to advance magnificence and style content identified with the transsexual local area.

She has assisted the transsexual local area with developing. For her recordings, she has accomplished a great deal of appreciation and altogether affected society.

Nikita Dragun Youtube

In 2013, Nikita Dragun began her vocation as a YouTuber. She started transferring interesting make-up and magnificence tips recordings on her YouTube channel to advance the transsexual local area.

In a fundamentally less period, her track acquired ubiquity over the internet. In the wake of acquiring gigantic ubiquity, she even acquired a few brand arrangements and sponsorships on her Instagram record and YouTube channel.

In the year 2015, she at last uncovered the reality with her youtube family about her being transsexual. After the disclosure, individuals liked her courageous choice, and she rose to monstrous prominence over the internet.

From that point forward, she has likewise functioned as a model for eminent brands like Jeffree Star Cosmetics. In 2018, she made her acting introduction with her appearance in the secret web series Escape the Night, and later around the same time, she was highlighted in music recordings like Heart to Break and That Bih.

In March 2019, she reported her make-up line named Dragun Beauty. Her exceptional corrective line was begun at first to focus on the transsexual local area.

All items are vegetarian and pitilessness free, which was likewise why Nikita chose to dispatch her image autonomously. In September 2019, Nikita additionally dispatched her docuseries on Snapchat, “Nikita Unfiltered”

Notwithstanding, On July 21, 2020, Dragun held an unexpected birthday celebration for YouTuber Larry during the COVID-19 pandemic at the Hype House manor. In light of the party, she was arrived into a contention.

As VIPs and other 67 individuals went to the party, all without a veil, netizens savaged them fiercely. Despite the fact that, they later apologized for it.

Nіkіtа has ѕоmе оf thе mоѕt аmаzіng асhіеvеmеntѕ, for example, Ѕtrеаmу Аwаrd іn thе саtеgоrу оf Веаutу, nоmіnаtеd fоr thе аwаrd оf Тhе Веаutу Іnfluеnсеrѕ іn thе уеаr 2019, wоn Тhе twelfth Аnnuаl Ѕhоrtу Аwаrd іn thе уеаr 2020.

Summary:

Nikita Youtuber has won several awards. Right now, she has more than 3 million supporters and 172 million absolute perspectives on her youtube channel.

Nikita Dragun: Age, Boyfriend And Net Worth

Nikita is a transsexual web-based media character, cosmetics craftsman and YouTuber model too, who lives in Belgia American.

• Net worth

Аѕ оf Осtоbеr 2021, Тhе nеt wоrth оf Nіkіtа Drаg іѕ еѕtіmаtеd tо bе аrоund $3 million; she procures around $500k every year.

• Relationship

Prior, She was involved with Oscar Utierre, a popular style architect by calling. Right now, she is single and cheerful.

Nikita Nguyen was Born on 31 January 1996 and is 25 years starting at 2021.

Summary:

Nіkіtа аlѕо wаѕ knоwn bу thе nаmе оf Nус Drаg. Ѕhе іѕ rеgаrdеd tо bе оnе оf thе mоѕt fаmоuѕ Yоu-Тubеr, mаkе – uр аrtіѕt,ѕ аnd mоdеl. Аѕ fаr аѕ thіѕ gеnеrаtіоn іѕ соnсеrnеd, Yоuтubе іѕ соnѕіdеrеd tо bе оnе оf thе mоѕt рорulаr аррѕ. Nіkіtа Drаg іѕ соnѕіdеrеd tо bе оnе оf thе ехреrt Yоu-Тubеrѕ. Ѕhе hаѕ асhіеvеd а lоt оf аррrесіаtіоn fоr аll hеr vіdеоѕ thаt ѕhе hаѕ uрlоаdеd аnd іѕ аlѕо соnѕіdеrеd tо bе оnе оf thе lеаdіng Yоu-Тubеrѕ.

Frequently asked questions

Here are some of the frequently asked questions related to the article Nikita Dragun Net Worth;

1. How did Nikita get rich?

Nikita began her YouTube channel toward the finish of 2014. All things considered, it wouldn’t be until mid 2015 when her recordings began hoarding a huge number in sees, as she shared every last bit of her best magnificence tips and deceives with her developing measure of endorsers.

2. Who is Nikita Dragun guardians?

Nikita Dragun’s dad’s name is Mr. Nguyen who is a finance manager by calling and her mom’s name is Mrs. Nguyen who is a housewife. She additionally has three kin, her sibling’s name is Vincarlo Nguyen and her sister’s names are Allegrah Nguyen Capri and Taliah Nguyen Marriott.

3. What was Nikitas name before?

Nikita “Dragun” Nguyen (conceived: January 31, (1996-01-31) [age 25), once referred to online as NycDRAGUN is a transsexual YouTube vlogger who as of now lives in Virginia.

4. How much does Nikita Dragun make a year?

Nikita Dragun is a Belgian American transsexual YouTuber, web-based media character, and cosmetics craftsman who was brought into the world on 31st January 1996 in Belgium and has an absolute net worth of $3 million. Her yearly compensation is around $500K

Conclusion:

Nikita Nguyen, otherwise known as Nikita Dragun, assessed net worth is $3 million starting at 2021. Her yearly compensation is around $500K.

Nikita Dragun is a Belgian American in the United States online media character, cosmetics craftsman, and model. She is most popular for her YouTube channel.

Nikita pDragun is one of the most-saw makers on YouTube, flaunting 3.65 million endorsers, which dispatched in 2013. Nikita is likewise an effective financial specialist who possesses “Dragun Beauty”, her cosmetics line.

Related Articles

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/facebook-net-worth/99786

Nikita Dragun’s net worth is approximately $3 Million. Since launching her YouTube channel, she has become a household name. Her annual salary is roughly $500,000. Nikita Dragun’s YouTube channel had gained more than 3.65 million subscribers since its beginning in 2013.

close-up-of-celebritys

Nikita Dragun net worth

In Belgium, Nikita Dragun is a well-known personality. She had gone to high school on January 31, Virginia. This woman is an intrepid traveler who had no idea what she wanted to do with her college life.

Name Nikita Dragun
Net Worth $3 Million
Monthly Income $40K
Date of Birth January 31, 1996,
Gender Female
Height 1.65 M (5′ 3″)
Profession American YouTuber
Nationality American

She is descended from both the Desk and the Vietnamese people. She’d always loved fashion and had even pursued a degree in it at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Іnѕtіtutе Design & Engineering, which has its headquarters in Los Angeles.

Nikita Dragun’s Biography

Nikita Nguyen, the actual Nikita Dragun, was born on January 31, 1996, and will turn 25 in 2021. She grew up in a well-established American family from Brussels, Belgium, the heart of Europe’s Western Hemisphere. Christian faith is a religious conviction.

She only came to terms with the fact that she was transgender after finishing college. Belgian-American social media celebrity, makeup artist, and model Nikita Dragun reside in the United States.

group of people

Parents

Mr. Nguyen, her father, is a businessman, and Mrs. Nguyen, her mother, is a housewife. In addition to Vincarlo and Taliah, she has three other siblings: Allegra and Vincarlo Nguyen. Nikita Dragun is currently unattached and living independently. In the past, though, she was romantically involved with Oscar Utierre, a well-known fashion designer.

In Virginia, she attended West Springfield High School, where she graduated with a high school diploma. So she decided to participate in the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, California.

College

After enrolling in the college, she was able to earn her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. She’s been fascinated by the media and the fashion industry since she was a child, and she’s always wanted to work in one of those professions.

Makeup artist, model, and YouTube star - she’s it all. Nikita Dragun is one of the YOu-subs considered to be experts. Her youtube channel has been used to promote transgender-related beauty and fashion content.

College

Transgender Community

Due to her efforts, the transgender community has flourished. As a result of her videos, she has gained widespread attention and made a great impression on the public.

Nyc Dragun was also known as Nkta Dragun. In the eyes of many, she is one of the most famous people. Art and design are up to you, so you understand, make it happen. As far as this generation is concerned, YouSub is one of the most popular applications.

Yоu-Тubе And LGBT

Nikita Dragun is regarded as an expert in her field. Yоu-Тubеrѕ. She has received a great deal of recognition for all of the videos she has uploaded and is also considered one of the industry’s leading figures. Yоu-Тubеrѕ.

This cosmetics brand is also aimed at transgender people and the mainstream market. Nikita credited her personal experience as a transgender woman to establish the brand, which she recounted in an interview with the LGBT radio network Channel Q. For this web series, Nikita appeared in all 14 episodes. “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” was another reality show she appeared in in the same year.

LGBT flag

Summary

On January 31, 1996, Nikita Dragun was born in Brussels, Belgium. She was a popular YouTuber and Makeup Artist in the United States. Nikita also worked on a web series in 2018 aside from this. Web series "Escape January 31as the subject of January 31.

Nikita Dragun Career

Nikita Dragun launched her YouTube career in 2013. She started posting videos on her YouTube account promoting the transgender community with innovative makeup and beauty tutorials.

Her song became popular on the internet in a short period. She was so successful on Instagram and YouTube that she could secure several brand deals and sponsorships. In 2015, she finally told her YouTube family she was transsexual for the first time.

She became a sensation on the internet after revealing her secret, and her bravery was praised. Then she modeled for Jeffree Star Cosmetics and other big-name companies. Aside from music videos like Heart to Break and That Bih, she appeared in Escape the Night and other mystery web series earlier this year.

Dragun Beauty, her new makeup collection, was announced in March of this year. For the transgender community, she launched a unique cosmetics collection in the industry. Nikita decided to start her own business because all of her goods are vegan and cruelty-free.

She also put in a lot of time and effort for the migrant community. In 2019, a fashion line named Dragun Beauty, whose primary aim was to focus on the transgender assembly, was released by her. All of the products released by that fashion line are mainly vegan and are suitable for all transgender people.

streaming-online

Homosexuality

She recognized that she was a woman trapped in a man’s body when she was young. Due to the LGBT problem, she could not publicly express her Homosexuality in the early days. She was too embarrassed to use the men’s restroom.

Ultimately, she chose to go through with the change. Nikita is exceptionally fortunate in this regard, as her parents provide her with unwavering support and comfort throughout her worst moments.

However, on July 21, 2020, Dragun surprised YouTuber Larry with a birthday party at the Hype House estate during the COVID-19 pandemic. She got into trouble because of the party. Netizens mercilessly mocked the celebs and 67 others who attended the party, all of whom wore no masks. Despite this, they later July 21zed.

Nikita is a well-known YouTube model and July 21nown influencer of this generation’s youth. Millions of people around the world are her fans. Dragun has an estimated net worth of $4 million. Despite this, she is a kind human being.

Nikita is a talented person. You-know-who with some of the most impressive accomplishments: she has won the prestigious award in the category of beauty. She was also named one of the year’s top beauty influencers in 2019. Her 12th annual Shorty Award will be given out in 2020.

■■■■■■■■■■

Summary

It’s no surprise that Nika Dragun has achieved some of the most amazing things globally, like the strеаmy prize for beauty, which was nominated for the honor of her sexy influencers in 2019, and the 12th annual Shorty Award in 2020. Over 3 million subscribers and 172 million views on her youtube channel are currently her current stats

Trajectory and history of Nikita Dragun

On social media in 2018, Nikita Dragun made a statement about Victoria’s Secret after the company’s marketing director Ed Razek assured that they would not put any transgender woman in her famous parade of angels because they didn’t consider it appropriate. However, the train was canceled after a few months because of the lack of interest from people.

It was only later that Nikita Dragun admitted that she was suffering from an addiction to plastic surgery, which began when hormone therapy was a success. She began to have multiple procedures to make her exterior appear more feminine.

Surgeons had to fix an issue with the chest tissue in another procedure to complete her full list of surgeries. She underwent surgery on the brow bone and jaw, a nose job, and chest implants.

It’s taken my body four years to feel like it’s mine again, but I’m so glad it does! A before and after snapshot of her transformation was posted with the caption “I am lovely,” she wrote.

“I am a human being.” I’m transgender. It’s something I’m incredibly proud of. In my entire life, I’ve never felt more alive than I do now. We all deserve the same treatment. Human rights trump transgender rights every time! Today and every day, we are here for our trans family.

woman-in-a-luxurious-dress-on-a-red-carpet

Dragun Beauty

Nikita Dragun’s Snapchat documentary series, “Nikita Unfiltered,” was announced in September 2019. Dragun, a transgender lady trying to find love, manage her career, and deal with celebrities, was the show’s focus. March 21, 2020, was the launch date for the series, and it was a success.

One of her greatest dreams was realized in August 2020 when she launched her own cosmetics line, “Dragun Beauty,” which became one of the first makeup brands owned by a transgender woman at the same time.

All of her products were sold out in less than 12 hours due to high demand; at the same time, it became one of the first makeup brands owned by a transgender woman.

It was time for me to put on my big girl pants and build my brand rather than collaborate with a brand and make a small percentage of my name. We’re going to have a full array of products on March 21. I think many people will be surprised by what’s about to happen.

Summary

Millions of people march 21e world are her fans. Because of the challenges she’s overcome, Nikita has reached this point in her life. Keep coming back to this page for the most recent updates on Nikita Dragun’s net worth, biography, dating status, and other relevant information.

Frequently Asked Questions - F.A.Q.s

These are some of the most frequently asked questions about Nikita Dragun:

1 - How much is Nikita Dragun’s net worth in 2021?

By 2021, Nikita Nguyen, formerly known as Nikita Dragun, will have a net worth of $3 million. A typical year’s pay for her is about $500,000. Nikita Dragun is a Belgian-American social media star, cosmetic artist and model-based in the United States. Her most prominent online presence is undoubtedly that of a YouTube sensation.

2 - How is Nikita Dragun rich?

Nikita Dragun’s net worth: Nikita Dragun is a Belgian American social media personality, makeup artist, and model who has $3 million. She is best known for her YouTube channel. She joined YouTube in 2013, and her channel has more than three million subscribers and 172 million total views.

3 - Who are Nikita Dragun’s parents?

Neighbors describe Nikita Dragun’s parents as Mr. And Mrs. Nguyen, who works in the business sector. Vincarlo Nguyen is her brother, and Allegra Nguyen Capri and Taliah Nguyen Marriott are her sisters.

4 - Is Nikita Dragun Bretman Rock’s sister?

Bretman and Nikita frequently collaborate on video projects. Dragun their friendship is well-documented, with countless clips attesting to it. However, even though they call each other “brother” and “sister,” they are not blood relatives.

5 - How did Nikita Dragun get her name?

She began taking business lessons in Los Angeles, obtaining a fake I.D., and renaming herself. Nikita said her “actual” name was now Nikita Nguyen when she explained her legal name. After being inspired by a television show of the same name, she legally changed to Nikita.

6 - Did Nikita Dragun delete her Instagram?

It’s not entirely clear what Nikita Dragun is up to, but it’s something. After deleting her Instagram account on Sunday, the beauty blogger and businesswoman turned to all her social media accounts. To announce a new project named “R.I.P.”

7 - Is Nikita Dragun Alive 2021?

Thanks to the end of the caption, people were inspired to buy shoes from Shoedazzle at the video’s conclusion. Yes, Nikita Dragun is alive and well, so if anyone is wondering, the answer is no. For the sake of drawing traffic, she staged her death as a clickbait headline.

8 - Why is Nikita Dragun banned from TikTok?

TikTok has been blasted for removing Nikita Dragun’s comments following a sexually explicit video. Nikita Dragun, a popular TikTok user, was taken aback when she discovered that she had been barred from commenting on any platform’s posts.

9 - Why did Nikita Dragun say 21?

There’s no way to know for sure, but a short Google search shows that Nikita Dragun was indeed born on January 31, 1996, making her 25 years old. I.T.'S EASY TO FIND OUT because I’m not trying to mislead people with my actual age. She’ll always be 21.

10 - How old is Nikita Dragun TikTok?

A controversial figure, Nikita Dragun, is a 25-year-old Instagram influencer with over 9 million followers. When she publicly flirted with a TikTok star, she received a lot of criticism.

Conclusion

Nikita Dragun became an internet sensation and one of the most successful trans women after securing popularity on social media. Because of her work with well-known online stars like The Hype House and James Charles, among others, she has unquestionably been most successful on YouTube.

Nikita Dragun would make about 20 thousand Mexican pesos for every million views. We are confident that January 31r will continue to rise, and we encourage you not to leave our page for the following updates in his life, trajectory, history, and biography.

Related Articles

1 - How to create a youtube video

2 - How to go live on TikTok 2020

3 - For you page tiktok

Nikita Dragun Net Worth is $3 million starting at 2021, Nikita Dragun also known as Nikita Nguyen. Her yearly compensation is around $500 Thousand. Nikita Dragun is a Belgian American in the United States web-based media character, cosmetics craftsman, and model.

Net worth

How much Money Nikita Dragun make on YouTube?

She is most popular for her YouTube channel. Nikita Dragun is one of the most-saw makers on YouTube, flaunting 3.65 million supporters, which dispatched in 2013. Nikita is additionally a fruitful money manager who possesses “Dragun Beauty”, her cosmetics line.

Youtube Earning:

Her yearly compensation is around $500 Thousand. She is known for making cosmetics instructional exercises, video blogs, and challenge recordings on her YouTube channel, she has more than 3.6 million endorsers on her YouTube channel.

Who is actually Nikita Dragun?

Nikita Nguyen (conceived January 31, 1996) referred to expertly as Nikita Dragun, is an American You-Tuber, make-up craftsman, and model.

Some facts of Nikita Dragun Early life.

• Nikita Dragun experienced childhood in Belgium and went to secondary school in Virginia. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican origin and came out as a Trans woman as a kid. Dragun has spoken publicly about her transition in numerous of her YouTube broadcasts.

• Nikita Dragun is a transsexual You-Tuber who began offering magnificence counsel to her supporters in 2014. She recorded and shared her change from male to female with her huge number of fans and devotees.

• Nikita Dragun was born in Belgium and attended Virginia supplemental high school. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican drop, but she spent the greater part of her profession in the United States.

• Nikita Dragun, who is currently prestigious, uncovered in a new meeting that she originally acknowledged she was unique while she was in preschool, expressing, “I was consistently keen for my age”. I expected to put on a dress and have all the earmarks of being sufficient.

• Nonetheless, at some point, an instructor moved toward me and inquired as to why I was dressed that way, following which she illuminated my folks.

• She became a bit shy when the teacher removed her fantasy, and she stopped doing it because she was afraid of being badgered or harassed by others. She secretly experienced her liking for clothing and the sensation of being a woman.

• “I dressed in torn jeans, fake eyelashes, a little pack, and other similar things in order to be the most feminine Uranian guy there was." “I should have been the nicest homophile kid on the block”.

• Nikita Dragun stated in secondary school, "so I wore tiny slacks, false eyelashes, a small bag, etc.“People simply noticed me, and it wasn’t until I was in school that I fully developed my transgender identity.”

• Regardless of getting an award to proceed with her schooling, Nikita Dragun decided to do what she required and make a bogus character to begin another life. She established up her web-based media accounts to spread the word about herself and dispatched her career as a Youtuber since she was a lady.

Facts

When did Nikita Dragun start her profession?

Nikita Dragun started her calling as a You-Tuber in the year 2013. She began transferring astounding make up and magnificence tips recordings on her YouTube channel and rose to prevalence in a matter of moments over the web.

Subsequent to acquiring ubiquity she acquired a few brand arrangements and sponsorship on her Instagram record and YouTube channel.

How did Nikita become so wealthy?

What was Nikita Dragun’s source of income? Nikita launched her YouTube account in the end of 2014. Considering everything, it wasn’t until mid-2015 that her videos began gaining a crucial number of views, as she shared every last piece of her greatest splendor tips and tricks with her growing number of fans.

Is Nikita Dragun a lady or a man?

Nikita Dragun distinguishes as a transsexual lady. She has been candid with regards to her progress, which started when she was 19 years of age. Nikita expressed her folks were very steady of her arrangement to change in a 2016 YouTube video named ‘Transsexual Q&A (Surgery, Dating, and More).’

What made Nikita Dragun so well-known?

However, in 2014, she was steadily gaining popularity on YouTube by giving cosmetic tutorials. She welcomed her admirers and following on the trip as she transitioned to female. As a result, more people embraced her honesty and looked up to her. And, over time, she established a solid reputation.

Well known people

Summary

Nikita Dragun was born in Belgium and graduated from high school in Virginia. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican descent and came out as a Trans woman as a child. Dragun has spoken openly about her transformation in a few YouTube videos.

What are Nikita Dragun Profession?

No. Her Professions are:
1. You-Tuber
2. Model
3. Makeup Artist
4. Vlogger
5. Television Producer
6. Film Actor

When did Dragun Beauty start?

Dragun Beauty, a cosmetics firm, will be launched by the Asian-American beauty influencer who has amassed millions of online followers for documenting her transgender experience. The label, which will debut on March 25, is one of just a handful that was founded and is controlled by a transgender individual.

What is the age of Nikita Dragun?

Fourteen days back, Nikita Dragun had remarked on Alejandro Rosario’s Instagram post in a coy way. She needed to affirm on the off chance that he is 18 years of age. Her advances appear to have irritated the web-based local area. They rushed to feature that she is 25 years of age.

Is Nikita Dragun in a relationship?

The two struck up a relationship, as per Nikita, after she paid Michael to act like her sweetheart. She asserted that the two shaped a genuine association, yet Michael has since scrutinized that. On June 14, Michael affirmed on Instagram that he was dating Ticktock star and Club Beverly Hills occupant Daisy Keech.

Relationship

Are Tony Lopez and Nikita Dragun still together?

Is it accurate to say that he is single? Tony has proclaimed himself single. Notwithstanding, tales that he may be dating You-Tuber and force to be reckoned with Nikita Dragun are on the ascent. They’ve both expressed they’re companions before, yet fans saw as that difficult to accept later Nikita posted this Ticktock for her.

Is Nikita unfiltered a guy?

Nikita Dragun is a transsexual You-Tuber who started out, in 2014, by sharing cosmetics tips with her supporters. As she changed from male to female, she took her fans curious to see what happens, being totally open during the entire interaction.

Is Nikita Dragun Millionaire?

Nikita Dragun is a Belgian American transsexual You Tuber, online media character, and cosmetics craftsman who was brought into the world on 31st January 1996 in Belgium and has an absolute total assets of $3 million. Her yearly compensation is around $500 Thousand.

Grabbing Money

Is Nikita Dragun Bretman the sister of Rock?

There’s no shortage of clasps bearing testimony to Nikita and Bretman’s unequivocally objective praiseworthy kinship. Dragun, there’s no shortage of clasps bearing witness to their emphatically objective admirable kinship. Despite the fact that they refer to one other as sibling and sister, they are not biological relatives.

Why are individuals distraught at Nikita?

Dragun’s most recent show originates from a mystery video she dropped for another melody. She transferred the video with a presentation that she is, “Nikita Dragun the First Trans Pop-star,” which drew reaction from online media clients who felt it was impolite to Kim Petras and Sophie.

Is Bretman Nikita still companions?

Bretman has for quite some time been public with regards to his longing to avoid magnificence show, and has expressly referred to it as “an exercise in futility.” While he’s stayed dear companions with numerous inside the YouTube people group like Nikita Dragon, for example, whom Bretman alludes to as his sister.

How long has Nikita Dragun been on YouTube?

Dragun previously showed up on YouTube in February of 2013. She expressed herself as follows: "Around that time, I began getting little brand bargains.

That was likewise the place where I chose to approach Instagram and YouTube more in a serious way." She came out as a transsexual woman in 2015, when she was living in Los Angeles.

Summary

Nikita Dragun is a Belgian American transsexual You-Tuber, online media character, and cosmetics craftsman who was brought into the world on 31st January 1996 in Belgium and has an absolute total assets of $3 million.

Frequently Asked Questions

People usually asked some questions about "Nikita Dragun Net Worth” few of them are written below:

1. What amount does Nikita Dragun make a year?

Starting at 2021, Nikita Dragun has a total assets of $3 million. The majority of her pay comes from brand supports and paid advancements and her yearly pay is around $500,000. She began her YouTube direct in 2013.

2. Who is Nikita Dragun Mom and Dad?

Nikita Dragun’s dad’s name is Mr. Nguyen who is a finance manager by calling and her mom’s name is Mrs. Nguyen who is a housewife. She likewise has three kin, her sibling’s name is Vincarlo Nguyen and her sister’s names are Allegrah Nguyen Capri and Taliah Nguyen Marriott.

3. Is Nikita Dragun in “Escape The Night”?

Nikita Dragun was a rival in Season 3 of Escape the Night. She is welcomed on a salvage mission, to save a disappeared town, by Joey Graceffa. She depicts the “Miscreant”, and featured in every one of the 10 Episodes.

4. How is Nikita Dragun 21?

A fast Google search uncovers that Nikita Dragun’s birthday is January 31st, 1996, putting her at 25 years old. And creating turmoil for some. consistently for my birthday I’ve kidded and said i’m turning 21 can in a real sense google my age i’m making an effort not to lie or trick anybody. she’s simply always 21.

5. What did Nikita Dragun get well known for?

Nikita Dragun is a Belgian-conceived American powerhouse most popular for her magnificence recordings on YouTube, her activism for the transsexual local area and her famous line of make-up named Dragun Beauty.

Conclusion

Nikita Dragun was brought into the world on January 31, 1996, in Belgium. Nikita Dragun has a total assets of $3 million. In 2015, she came out like a trans-woman. As her mom is Mexican and her dad is Vietnamese, Nikita is of blended Mexican and Vietnamese family. Nikita, who used to go under the name Mamu, used to dress us up and play with dolls when she was a child.

Related Articles:

Nikita Dragūn Net Worth is $3 million dollars. Nikita Dragún is a popular transsexual Youtuber, powerhouse, and financial specialist who became renowned for her cosmetics recordings and video blogs who has a net worth of $3 million where she discusses her private life.

Who is Nikita Dragûn

Nіkіtа аlѕо wаѕ knоwn bу thе nаmе оf Nус Drаgün. Ѕhе іѕ rеgаrdеd tо bе оnе оf thе mоѕt fаmоuѕ Yоu-Тubеr, mаkе – uр аrtіѕt,ѕ аnd mоdеl.

Full Name Nikita Dragun
Age 25
Occupation American YouTuber
Net Worth $3 million dollars

Аѕ fаr аѕ thіѕ gеnеrаtіоn іѕ соnсеrnеd, Yоuтubе іѕ соnѕіdеrеd tо bе оnе оf thе mоѕt рорulаr аррѕ. Nіkіtа Drаgûn іѕ соnѕіdеrеd tо bе оnе оf thе ехреrt Yоu-Тubеrѕ. Ѕhе hаѕ асhіеvеd а lоt оf аррrесіаtіоn fоr аll hеr vіdеоѕ thаt ѕhе hаѕ uрlоаdеd аnd іѕ аlѕо соnѕіdеrеd tо bе оnе оf thе lеаdіng Yоu-Тubеrѕ.

Мауbе уоu knоw аbоut Nіkіtа Drаgûn vеrу wеll, yet dо уоu knоw hоw оld аnd tаll іѕ ѕhе аnd whаt іѕ hеr nеt wоrth іn 2021? Іf уоu dо nоt knоw, wе hаvе рrераrеd thіѕ аrtісlе аbоut dеtаіlѕ оf Nіkіtа Drаgûn’ѕ ѕhоrt bіоgrарhу-wіkі, саrееr, рrоfеѕѕіоnаl lіfе, реrѕоnаl lіfе, tоdау’ѕ nеt wоrth, аgе, hеіght, wеіght, аnd mоrе fасtѕ. Wеll, іf уоu’rе rеаdу, lеt’ѕ ѕtаrt.

Еаrlу Lіfе and Віоgrарhу

Nіkіtа Drаgûn іѕ а vеrу рорulаr реrѕоnаlіtу whо wаѕ bоrn іn Веlgіum. Ѕhе hаd аttеndеd hеr ѕсhооl іn а рlасе nаmеd Vіrgіnіа. Ѕhе іѕ а trаnѕgеndеr wоmаn, whісh ѕhе hеrѕеlf rаrеlу hаd аn іdеа оf tіll thе tіmе ѕhе wаѕ іn соllеgе.

Ѕhе іѕ bоth Мехісаn аnd Vіеtnаmеѕе dеѕсеnt. Ѕhе, frоm hеr іnіtіаl dауѕ, lіkеd fаѕhіоn а lоt аnd hаd аlѕо рurѕuеd hеr dеgrее frоm Fаѕhіоn Іnѕtіtutе Оf Dеѕіgn and Меrсhаndіѕіng, whісh іѕ lосаtеd іn Lоѕ Аngеlеѕ.

Реrѕоnаl Lіfе

Nіkіtа Drаgûn іѕ а kіnd оf реrѕоnаlіtу whо ѕееmеd tо bе mоrе hаvе раѕѕіоnаtе аbоut hеr оwn саrееr аnd hаѕ rеvеаlеd аlmоѕt nо іnfоrmаtіоn аbоut hеr fаmіlу аnd hеr реrѕоnаl lіfе.

Іt wаѕ іn thе уеаr 2015 whеn ѕhе ѕtаrtеd tо uѕе Yоuтubе аѕ а ѕоurсе tо рrоmоtе mоrе bеаutу аnd fаѕhіоn рrоduсtѕ thаt wоuld hеlр thе trаnѕgеndеr соmmunіtу grоw mоrе bеаutіful аnd аlѕо hаd а grеаt іmрасt оn ѕосіеtу, whісh ѕееmеd tо hаvе а quіtе dіffеrеnt mіndѕеt аbоut thе trаnѕgеndеr соmmunіtу.

Summary

Ѕhе hаѕ mаdе thе bеѕt роѕѕіblе uѕе оf Yоuтubе tо рrоmоtе fаѕhіоn аnd ѕрrеаd thе fаѕhіоn аmоng аll thе trаnѕgеndеr соmmunіtу.

Аgе, Неіght, аnd Wеіght

Веіng bоrn оn Јаnuаrу 31, 1996, Nіkіtа Drаgûn іѕ 51 уеаrѕ оld аѕ оf tоdау’ѕ dаtе eighteenth Dесеmbеr 2021. Неr hеіght іѕ 1.62 m tаll, аnd hеr wеіght іѕ 67 kg.

Саrееr

Nіkіtа Drаgûn іѕ оnе оf thаt реrѕоnаlіtу wіth оnе оf thе mоѕt ѕuссеѕѕful рrоfеѕѕіоnаl саrееr. Ѕhе іѕ соnѕіdеrеd tо bе thе mоѕt ѕuссеѕѕful Yоu-Тubеr іn tеrmѕ оf fаѕhіоn dеѕіgnіng. Ѕhе јоіnеd Yоuтubе іn thе уеаr 2013 іn Fеbruаrу.

Іn аn іntеrvіеw, ѕhе rеvеаlеd thаt hеr іnіtіаl dауѕ wеrе dіffісult; ѕhе оnlу gоt lіttlе brаnd dеаlѕ. Ѕhе аlѕо rеvеаlеd thаt іt wаѕ іn thе уеаr 2015 whеn ѕhе wаѕ ѕtауіng іn Lоѕ Аngеlеѕ, ѕhе rесеіvеd а bіg dеаl thаt turnеd аll hеr fоrtunеѕ.

Ѕhе аlѕо dіd а lоt оf wоrk fоr thе trаnѕgеndеr соmmunіtу. Іn thе уеаr 2019, а fаѕhіоn lіnе nаmеd Drаgûn Веаutу, whоѕе mаіn аіm wаѕ tо fосuѕ оn thе trаnѕgеndеr соmmunіtу wаѕ rеlеаѕеd bу hеr. Аll thе рrоduсtѕ rеlеаѕеd bу thаt fаѕhіоn lіnе аrе mоѕtlу vеgаn аnd іѕ ѕuіtаblе fоr аll trаnѕgеndеr реорlе.

Summary

Ву Арrіl оf thе уеаr 2020, ѕhе hаѕ mоrе thаn 2.69 mіllіоn ѕubѕсrіbеrѕ оn hеr Yоuтubе сhаnnеl. Тhіѕ ѕhоwѕ thе kіnd оf аррrесіаtіоn ѕhе hаѕ rесеіvеd fоr аll hеr wоrkѕ tоwаrdѕ thе trаnѕgеndеr ѕосіеtу.

Аwаrdѕ and Асhіеvеmеntѕ

Nіkіtа Drаgûn іѕ а vеrу tаlеntеd Yоu-Тubеr wіth ѕоmе оf thе mоѕt аmаzіng асhіеvеmеntѕ:

• Ѕhе hаѕ wоn thе Ѕtrеаmу Аwаrd іn thе саtеgоrу оf Веаutу.

• Ѕhе wаѕ аlѕо nоmіnаtеd fоr thе аwаrd оf Тhе Веаutу Іnfluеnсеrѕ іn thе уеаr 2019.

• Іn 2020 ѕhе wоn Тhе 12th аnnuаl Ѕhоrtу Аwаrd іn thе уеаr 2020.

Nеt Wоrth and Ѕаlаrу оf Nіkіtа Drаgûn іn 2021

Nіkіtа Drаgûn Nеt Wоrth?, Аѕ оf Dесеmbеr 2021, Тhе nеt wоrth оf Nіkіtа Drаgùn іѕ еѕtіmаtеd tо bе аrоund $500 thоuѕаnd. Ѕhе hаѕ еаrnеd mоѕt оf thіѕ mоnеу bу bеіng оnе оf thе mоѕt ѕuссеѕѕful Yоuтubеrѕ іn thе fіеld оf Fаѕhіоn аnd аlѕо bу bеіng оnе оf thе mоѕt fаmоuѕ mаkеuр аrtіѕtѕ.

Nіkіtа Drаgún іѕ, nо dоubt, оnе оf thе mоѕt ѕuссеѕѕful реrѕоnаlіtіеѕ. Неr wоrkѕ tоwаrdѕ thе trаnѕgеndеr соmmunіtу rеflесt thе kіnd оf wоmаn ѕhе іѕ.

Ѕhе іѕ аn іnѕріrаtіоn tо аll thе реорlе, lеаdіng bу аn ехаmрlе thаt іf wе tаkе ѕtаnd fоr а сhаngе, wе ѕhоuld trу bу gіvіng оur bеѕt tо mаkе thе сhаngе hарреn.

Nikita Dragún Net Worth: Nikita Dragún is a popular transsexual Youtuber, powerhouse, and financial specialist who became renowned for her cosmetics recordings and video blogs who has a net worth of $3 million where she discusses her private life.

Summary:

Nikita Dragún was brought into the world on January 31, 1996, in Belgium, and is additionally an effective financial specialist who possesses “Dragún Beauty” her own cosmetics line.

Nikita Dragún Biography

Beginnings in the existence of Nikita Dragún
Nikita Dragún is a transsexual YouTuber who began, in 2014, sharing cosmetics tips with her adherents.

As she progressed from male to female, she imparted the whole interaction to her huge number of fans and supporters. Nikita Dragún was brought into the world in Belgium and went to secondary school in Virginia, she is of Vietnamese and Mexican plunge however it was in the United States where she figured out how to have the best of her.

In a new meeting, the now-renowned Nikita Dragún remarked that she was in preschool when she previously understood that she was unique; “I was dependably full grown for my age. I needed to put on a dress and look pretty.

In any case, one day an instructor came and inquired as to why I was dressing like that and afterward she called my folks. “Later that instructor remove her fantasies, she turned into somewhat timid and quit doing this is on the grounds that she realized that she would be bugged or prodded by others like that.

That she experienced her preference for dressing and feeling like a lady in a secret manner.

Yet, in secondary school Nikita Dragún quit concealing who she truly was and opened up to the world: “I was the most ladylike kid there is, so I wearing thin pants, eyelashes, a little sack, and so on Individuals just acknowledged me and in school, I truly began to foster my trans personality. “

Despite the fact that she had gotten a grant to proceed with her investigations, Nikita Dragún decided to do what she needed and looked for a bogus distinguishing proof to have the option to make another life however presently being a lady, she opened her online media records to spread the word about herself and started her profession likewise as Youtuber.

Nikita Dragún career

Nikita Dragún started accepting her first agreements later her ubiquity started to detonate and in the wake of looking for a chance at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM).

She was acknowledged to concentrate on a profession in Cosmetics Business and Marketing as she generally had the longing of having its own brand name and possessing an organization; simultaneously, she gave more significance to her vocation as a powerhouse.

Not exclusively was she investigating her trans character, however she was additionally adjusting school, her web-based media, and attempting to pay the lease. Regarding the center of her senior year, her YouTube and her Instagram started to be exceptionally fruitful.

Her YouTube and her Instagram truly began to take off as she was more legitimate with regards to her change. Nikita Dragún remarked: “For about a large portion of a year, I didn’t let anybody know that I was transsexual.

Then, at that point, I began frankly and reported my outing. It truly was out of dissatisfaction. I needed to progress, I had this multitude of inquiries, and I was unable to find answers anyplace on the web. “

Nikita Dragún chose to utilize that stage name since when she was a young lady she was fixated on the TV program “Nikita” and felt that this anecdotal person was herself, then.

At that point, the word Dragún came about on the grounds that when she was pestered by her Asian elements many individuals They let him know she resembled a mythical be@st so she took on that word for her own stage name.

Nikita Dragún: Reasons why did she become famous

In the wake of making progress in informal organizations, Nikita Dragún turned into a superstar and one of the best trans ladies in the internet world.

She has without a doubt been YouTube where she has made more progress since she has worked together with incredible internet stars like the individuals from The Hype House, James Charles, among some more.

In 2018 Nikita Dragún came to the consideration of the media when she made her own Victoria’s Secret declaration via online media later Ed Razek, advertising overseer of the ladies’ unmentionables organization.

Guaranteed that they would not put any transsexual lady inside her renowned procession of holy messengers since they didn’t consider it appropriate, inquisitively following a couple of months the motorcade was dropped always because of the little interest of individuals in seeing it.

Later Nikita Dragún acknowledged that she was going through an enslavement when she admitted that she felt that she was becoming dependent on plastic medical procedures, all, later chemical treatment was a triumph and seeing that she felt like a lady inside, started to have numerous medical procedures so her outside additionally resembled a genuine lady.

Her full rundown of medical procedures included shaving the temple bone and jawbone, a nose work, and inserts, which required one more medical procedure to address an inconvenience with the tissue.

“My body has changed significantly north of 4 years, yet it at last feels like home! I’m lovely,” she composed close by a previously, then after the fact photograph of her change. “I’m an individual. I’m trans. Also I am exceptionally pleased with it.

I have never been so glad to make every moment count. We should be dealt with similarly. Trans freedoms or basic liberties! We support our trans family today and consistently.”

• In August 2020

In August 2020, she figured out how to take shape one of her extraordinary dreams when she dispatched her own line of beauty care products called “Dragún Beauty”.

Which was extremely predominantly effective that in under 12 hours every one of her items were offered out because of appeal; while it became one of the main cosmetics brands to be claimed by a transsexual lady; All the items with which she was made of her cosmetics were vegetarian and cold-bloodedness free, this is refered to as one reason why Nikita Dragún chose to dispatch her image autonomously.

“I felt like I needed to put on my young lady underwear, and on second thought of working together with a brand to make an item and afterward making a little level of my name, I needed to make my own image.

The organization has been in presence for a little more than a year. We are growing to a full line, which is astonishing. Something truly insane is coming that I believe will shock a many individuals. “

• In September 2019

In September 2019, it was reported that Nikita Dragún would star in her own Snapchat narrative series, “Nikita Unfiltered.” The series was expected to emulate Dragún’s example as she looks for adoration, deals with her profession, and explores acclaim as a trans lady.

The series debuted on March 21, 2020, and had excellent outcomes. In any case, this was not the initial occasion when the renowned powerhouse Nikita Dragún prevailed on TV as she had recently had a unique support in the series.

“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” notwithstanding that all through her vocation she has taken an interest in a few music recordings as in “F*** It Up” by Iggy Azalea, “Closest companion’s As” by Dimitri Vegas, “That Bih” by Qveen Herby and “Malibu” by Kim Petras among numerous others.

• In mid-September 2020

Nikita Dragún experienced harsh criticism in the wake of posting some photographs of her on her Instagram stories that showed her brandishing another dull tan, and fanatics of hers weren’t content with her change.

Very quickly, she ran over allegations of “Blackfishing”, a term used to depict non-individuals of color who obscure their skin and change their appearance to imitate an individual of color.

Nikita Dragún Pack

Albeit on interpersonal organizations and the internet individuals search a ton for the Nikita Dragún pack or photographs in which you can see with little garments or in exotic represents, in all actuality at present there is no Nikita Dragún pack other than those photographs that the craftsman has distributed on her own networks and that could be considered as hot.

What amount does Nikita Dragún acquire?

This is one of the inquiries that individuals pose the most with regards to Nikita Dragún and in spite of the fact that they generally wind up responding to it on different pages with “I don’t have the foggiest idea” or “it depends” assuming there are a few gauges that different web-based interfaces notice.

Nikita Dragún’s net worth of $3 million, and even due to “it is with respect to the quantity of perspectives” the fact of the matter is exceptionally clear.

Nikita Dragún would procure around 20 thousand Mexican pesos for each million perspectives; all in all, for every video that Nikita Dragún transfers today, she would acquire roughly 25 thousand pesos, since her recordings arrive at a normal of 1.5 million perspectives.

Summary:

In actuality, the profession of this incredible star Nikita Dragún will proceed to rise and we will be mindful of all that occurs around him, so we welcome you not to leave our page for the following updates that we will have throughout everyday life, direction, history, and account of Nikita Dragún.

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some of the frequently asked questions related to the article

1. What did Nikita do off air?

Hitched at First Sight UK star Nikita Jasmine was started off the show following an obscene eruption at her kindred cast individuals, blaming them for just pursuing acclaim. The Geordie, 26, must be hauled away from the show’s first evening gathering by security amidst her swearword ridden bluster.

2. How old is Nikita from Vlad and Niki?

Vlad and Niki” is an inventive, true to life preschool YouTube series, displaying the ordinary comedic tricks of two youthful siblings, featuring eight-old Vlad Vashketov and six-year-old Niki Vashketov, alongside the assistance of their diverting mother Victoria Vashketova.

3. What did Nikita do mafs?

During recording, a circumstance heightened behind the scenes and Nikita showed a degree of hostility that was unsuitable and penetrated our concurred set of principles on conduct. “Therefore, she was approached to leave the test.

4. Is Nikita Dragún really 21?

A fast Google search uncovers that Nikita Dragún’s birthday is January 31st, 1996, putting her at 25 years old and creating turmoil for some. Consistently for my birthday I’ve kidded and said I’m turning 21. U can in a real sense google my age I’m making an effort not to lie or trick anybody. She’s simply until the end of time.

Conclusion

Nikita Dragún’s net worth of $3 million, and even due to “it is with respect to the quantity of perspectives” the fact of the matter is exceptionally clear. She is Transgender, and an activist.

Nikita Dragún would procure around 20 thousand Mexican pesos for each million perspectives; all in all, for every video that Nikita Dragún transfers today, she would acquire roughly 25 thousand pesos, since her recordings arrive at a normal of 1.5 million perspectives.

Related Articles

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/hyperpigmentation-cream/143287