I Hit My Acrylic Nail And It Hurts

I hit my acrylic nails and it is very painful?!? ۔

I hit my acrylic nails on the pillow and it hurts a lot, it's all day and my nails are still very painful and it just hurts to move, what should I do?

It is normal for acrylic nails to soften during the first few days after application under pressure, e.g. But the pain subsided and disappeared after a few days. Adding snow in a few minutes and during the day can really help. Everything will be fine, just check if the acrylic nails are raised or blistered, and if the nails do not look like other acrylic nails, you should wait for the pain to go away and fix them. ۔ They are for you. But don't go there until your nails hurt more, because once it's repaired and you get an acrylic nail, this process will make your original nail more sensitive and less painful. It will take more time to remove. If your nail needs to be repaired, make sure you wet it and do not remove it with a nail tool as the pain will return or increase. Example help :)

I actually do it on my sofa ... it hurts like i just want to cry ... i took 2 tablets of ibrupofen and put my fingers in cold shower ... my nails / fingers but still it hurts Is! Less pain! I did this on my thumbnail a few weeks ago and it hurts a few days! It hurts ... I'm going to wet your nails and really relax your nails. X.

It will hurt. You can lift the nail from the exposed edge. It only hurts for a day or two, at most three. I don't know what your pain tolerance is, but pushing helped. : /

It's always with me

If there is any, rub it with pepper, it will relieve the pain.

Don't do that.