- Open the Word document you want to print multiple pages per sheet.
- Click the Copy & Pages option to display a drop-down menu.
- Select the layout option.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the words Pages per Sheet.
- Select the number of pages per sheet to print from the drop-down menu.
Easily print a large image across multiple pages in Windows
- Open the image you want to print in Paint.
- Select: Print> Layout (Vista and 7) or File> Layout (in XP)
- Under Scaling, select Custom and change the setting, eg. B. 2 x 2 pages
- Click OK.
- Print the image from Paint and select All Pages
Select the image and press CtrlC to copy it. At the top, click on the other side and press CtrlV to paste a copy there. If the ruler isn’t visible, click the View menu, then click the ruler. Cut out the opposite halves of each image.
Determine the size of your poster. Open a blank document in Microsoft Word, then choose Size from the Page Setup menu (File, then Page Setup in some versions). Adjust the document size to the desired poster size.
Print large images across multiple pages using Paint in Windows 10
- Go to the start menu.
- In Paint, click File, then click Open.
- Locate and open the image you want to print or paste it into Paint.
- Click File again.
- Under Scaling, select Fit.
- Click OK.
- Go to File> Print and then change the scaling (%) so that the image is the size you want. If you don’t see where to change the scale, you may need to click the View Details button. Safari shows you a preview of what the image will look like on each page so that you can see the resulting image size.
Printing multiple artboards
Select File> Print. Select your print options (if you don’t see them, click Show Details): To print only the selected thumbnails, choose Selected pages in the sidebar or Selected images in the sidebar. To print the same image or page more than once on a single sheet of paper, click the Copy Per Page pop-up menu and choose a number.
Follow these few steps to create your poster in minutes.
Print price and large format
Select menu> File> Page Setup … In the dialog box, under Orientation, select the Portrait field and under Diagram size for: select Custom and set the width to 84.1 cm and the height to 118.9 cm , click OK.
Crop the image