How to go LIVE on TikTok.
Going LIVE feature isn’t available for everyone on TikTok, at least not for now. The LIVE feature allows creators to connect with their audience directly, showcase their talents, ideas, or products, increase their engagements and reach a new audience on TikTok.
To go LIVE on TikTok, you have to be at least 16 years of age and you must have at least a thousand followers. If you do not meet these requirements, the LIVE feature won’t be available to your TikTok account. Before going LIVE on TikTok, it is advisable to consider these factors:
- Time factor: See to it to go LIVE when your audience is most active.
- Sounds: You definitely want your viewers to hear everything you’re saying, therefore, avoid background noise, so find a quiet place to stream from.
- Lighting: Lighting is key. Good lighting helps keep viewers’ attention. Focus on having good lighting in place before you record.
- Length of time: A LIVE can elapse for 60 minutes but 30 minutes is more advisable.
- Staying active: It is advisable to post a video before going LIVE. If you do that, when a user sees your video during your LIVE broadcast, a special icon will appear which lets them enter your stream directly.
6.Internet connection: Make sure you have a steady internet connection to ensure a good stream.
- Choose a good camera angle, avoid moving around during your stream to avoid a rough viewing experience for your audience.
- Engaging your audience: Always interact with your followers. Responding to comments, answering questions, or requests helps you to connect with your viewers.
How to go LIVE on TikTok
Step 1. Open the TikTok app
Step 2. Tap on the plus (+) sign button at the bottom of the screen as illustrated below.
Step 3. Select the “LIVE” option under the record button.
Step 4. Come up with a captivating title for your Livestream to catch your audience’s attention.
Step 5. Select “Go LIVE” to begin.
Step 6. When you’re done, press the “X” at the top left corner of the screen to stop recording.
Make sure you adhere to TikTok’s rules and guidelines while engaging in your Livestream.