My Freelance Writing Journey on HowToDiscuss.com:

At the start of my journey of being a content writer, I never thought that I can be a writer and will work as self-employed as many of you don’t know about the pro writer inside you.

No matter either you are a student, a housewife, or a working woman who is looking for a lucrative option to make some extra money, you can always start your career in content writing.

Are you confused about where to start :question: What to write :question: How do you know people like your writing style :thinking: Then HowToDiscuss is the best platform to start your writing career.

Why I Chose Content Writing? :writing_hand:

Well, I was quick to figure out that in this digital era, it is one of the best ways to earn a handsome amount of money, even being at home. Successful content writers seem to have an enviable life and enjoy many perks. For instance, work from anywhere, create their schedule to work and write as much as they like to do.

“Well, Writing is a dream job for many, but not for everyone.” :speech_balloon:

So, I professionally started the writing job and hired by a company. I admired my writing style and started to work ■■■■■■■ improving it with every write-up. I was a confident writer until the day I came to know about the “ HowToDiscuss ” website , the most popular and fast-growing network in the world where you can discuss your thoughts and freely share your views.

HowToDiscuss

Why I Chose HowToDiscuss? :shushing_face:

When I explore this platform, my perception of writing got a quick shift here as I realized that it was no longer about how I wrote but how it was perused, perceived, and followed up on by the audience is all that matters.

Here, the user who is asking different queries was at the center of everything. I learn many new techniques under the supervision of professional writers whose articles are still ranked high on GOOGLE. :top:

Why should you Start Writing? :thinking:

Content writing is in a high-demand list of online earning and a profitable industry in a digitally advancing world. So, if you wish to become a content writer, then you need to work hard and consistently to establish a professional portfolio.
HowToDiscuss Joining

Here, you can easily find your potential :mag:and introduce the world about your writing skills. :memo: Learn something new by asking questions. :woman_student: You can easily make your portfolio on “ HowToDiscuss” and show the world your amazing skills and prove to them what you can do! :100: :100:

PS one most amazing feature of this platform is that you can easily insert emoji expressions :star_struck: :partying_face:

Why should you Join HowToDiscuss? :confused:

• The way that efficiently builds your portfolio .
  • Rank your article on Google’s Top Pages. (Guidelines will be provided)
  • Get new projects & hired by international clients . (As it’s the fastest-growing network across the world)
  • The flexibility of working hours. ( Work whenever you want )
  • Work consistently and get paid .
  • Become a member of our team and learn new tactics to grow in your career.

Don’t Know Where to Publish your Writing? :thinking:

Many of you write, but not many make their writings public confidently. They are probably held back by self-doubt. Hence, the key to overcome this stereotype is to put out your work on “ HowToDiscuss .”

Where many people willingly help you and promote your writing so that you can kick-start your journey confidently. All you do it to search for your interest area, write for us, and gain visibility worldwide. :globe_with_meridians:

Do you want to write the content that booms on the top of search engines? Join Today, “HowToDiscuss,” TOTALLY FREE TO JOIN! :free: :100:
HowToDiscuss

How to Join HowToDiscuss :question: :question:

Just follow these steps and be part of the HowToDiscuss family.

Step 1 : Click Create new account :point_left: by clicking here :ballot_box_with_check:

Step 2 : Register yourself through email or mobile number. :ballot_box_with_check:

Step 3 : Click Sign Up. :white_check_mark:

Step 4 : Verify your email or phone number to continue. :white_check_mark:

Watch this video for your convenience.

Step 5 : Now, fill up the profile summary and decorate it like a professional profile. :ballot_box_with_check:

Step 6 : Join the WhatsApp group ( HowToDiscuss.com Writers ) :ballot_box_with_check:

Note: Please send your profile image and cover photo in the group as only the admin will be able to upload it on your profile. Upload the image by the user has been restricted temporarily due to some issues.

Step 7 : Tell us about your work preference in the group. (Part-time or Full-time writer) :white_check_mark:

Step 8 : You will be placed in a group on WhatsApp according to your preference. If you need any assistance, then guidance will be provided by the moderators. :white_check_mark:

Step 9 : You will be assigned a Google sheet on which the “Keywords” will be mentioned; you can start working with us. :partying_face:

Step 10 : For any inquiry, read the FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions for New Writers ) available on the website. :writing_hand:

Welcome Aboard to our community. :handshake: Have any queries :question: You may ask.

Wait Wait :raised_back_of_hand: :raised_back_of_hand:

This is not all about my story; there is a lot more I do like to share with you guys but in another article. Let me know in the comments if you also have similar challenges as I do love to know your story!

GOOD JOB

1 Like