Connect to the Nissan Bluetooth® system
- Open the iPhone settings and turn on Bluetooth®.
- If your Nissan is equipped with a navigation system, press the phone button on the audio system, select Connect and then Connect new device.
- Go to the iPhone settings, select Bluetooth® and select MYCAR to connect the device.
A very easy way to play music from Android or iPhone on your car stereo is to use a Bluetooth FM adapter. You can use this trick on all types of cars, including an older car model that doesn’t have an AuxIn port.
You have to press play when connected. Assuming you’ve successfully paired your phone (and configured audio access), it should work. Nothing will play until you do, no matter what the phone does. If your phone is connected via bluetooth, double press the AUX button on Connect.
All you need to do is enable bluetooth in the iPhone control panel. Then find the car bluetooth device and connect it to the iPhone. Make sure you connect your iPhone to the car stereo. Once connected, you can enjoy your music.
Two possible solutions: 1) Make sure the phone volume is loud after connecting via BT. 2) In the phone’s Bluetooth settings for each connected device, go to the settings of each Bluetooth device (for example, click on the gear icon) and make sure the multimedia audio is turned on.
How to play music from phone to car without any extra devices with cassette adapter
In many older cars, you can use Bluetooth to make hands-free calls but not listen to music. Several cars, including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Honda, allow the driver to make hands-free calls via Bluetooth. One solution is to use an app that is tricking the car you are calling.
Make sure the device is connected to the speaker. Make sure the speaker is not muted and the volume is turned up. Make sure your Bluetooth® device is playing audio and the volume is turned up. Turn Bluetooth on or off on all other paired devices nearby (including your favorite Bose® devices) and reconnect to the device you want
Spotify is highly compatible with most Bluetooth car stereos. To listen to Spotify via Bluetooth in your car, you need to connect your smartphone, tablet or computer on which Spotify is installed to the car stereo, which is the same as pairing it with another Bluetooth device.
Bluetooth streaming is fun and no different from other car systems, but having direct access to Spotify, Google Play Music, TuneIn, Apple Music, and others through these platforms makes it a lot easier.
Applications currently available on NissanConnect:
Help and support compatibility
Connect Android to Nissan Bluetooth System
- Step 1: start pairing on your car stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car stereo.
- Step 2: Open the phone settings menu.
- Step 3: Select the Bluetooth Settings submenu.
- Step 4: Select the stereo system.
- Step 5: Enter the PIN code.
- Optional: Activate support.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
For simplicity: Bluetooth audio
There are no restrictions on listening to iPhone music in the car. Even if your old car stereo doesn’t have an AUX or Bluetooth input, you can just plug in an FM transmitter and listen to your favorite music from the playlist, Pandora or Spotify.
- Step 1: Find a USB port. Make sure your car has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices.
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone.
- Step 3: Select USB Warning.
- Step 4: Mount the SD card.
- Step 5: Select the USB audio source.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.