Gwen Stefani Blake Shelton

Gwen Stefani Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, the singer of Hollaback Girl, revealed a romantic gift from her husband, Blake Shelton, the country music star. Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani met on the NBC competition show “The Voice.” Stefani and Shelton began dating in 2015 and have since collaborated on music. The couple got engaged in October 2020 and will marry in July 2021.

Gwen Stefani Blake Shelton

Who is Gwen Stefani?

American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani, better known by her stage name Gwen Renée Stefani (October 3, 1969 in Fullerton, California), is best known as the lead singer of the 1990s rock-ska band No Doubt.

Stefani and her brother Eric formed No Doubt as teenagers in Orange County, California, fusing ska with new wave pop. Tragic Kingdom (1995), the group’s third and most successful album, featured the hits “Just a Girl,” “Spiderwebs,” and “Don’t Speak.”

Stefani, who became instantly recognisable for her fire-engine red lips and platinum blonde hair, branched out to collaborate with rapper Eve and techno artist Moby as the band’s popularity grew.

No Doubt released Return of Saturn (2000) and Rock Steady (2001) after Tragic Kingdom, the latter of which featured the Grammy-winning songs “Hey Baby” and “Underneath It All.” Stefani married Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale in 2002; the couple divorced in 2016 after nine years of marriage.

After the breakup of No Doubt, Stefani released her debut solo album, Love.Angel.Music.Baby (2004). Stefani teamed up with OutKast’s André 3000, Dr. Dre, and the Neptunes, among others, to create hip-hop-tinged dance-pop that harkened back to the 1980s and some of Stefani’s earliest musical influences, such as Prince and Madonna.

Harajuku Girls, Stefani’s four-woman Asian dance posse, were introduced in music videos and live performances in support of the album. Their look was inspired by the outré fashion of Tokyo’s Harajuku district.

When Martin Scorsese’s The Aviator (2004), based on the life of Howard Hughes, came out, Gwen Stefani made her acting debut as Jean Harlow. She also appeared on television as herself from time to time. Stefani’s clothing line has grown in popularity as a result of her status as a style icon.

Early Life of Gwen Stefani

She was raised in nearby Anaheim, California, where she was baptised and confirmed as a Catholic on October 3, 1969 as Gwen Renée Stefani. Her middle name, Renée, comes from the Four Tops’ 1968 version of the Left Banke’s 1966 song “Walk Away Renée,” which is about a stewardess. She was born to an Italian-American father, Dennis Stefani, who worked as a marketing executive for Yamaha.

Originally from Ireland, her mother Patti became a stay-at-home mom after leaving her job as an accountant. Stefani was raised on the folk music of artists like Bob Dylan and Emmylou Harris, thanks to her parents’ interest in the genre.

Jill and Todd are Stefani’s younger siblings, while Eric is her older brother. When Eric left No Doubt to work as an animator on The Simpsons, he left his position as keyboardist.

Personal life of Gwen Stefani

Tony Kanal, Stefani’s bandmate since he joined the group, quickly became romantically involved with her. “All I ever did was look at Tony and pray that God would let me have a baby with him,” she confessed.

When Kanal ended the relationship, the band was on the verge of breaking up. Many of Tragic Kingdom’s songs, such as “Don’t Speak,” “Sunday Morning,” and “Hey You!” chronicle the ups and downs of Stefani and Chris’s relationship. Stefani was inspired to write about their breakup. In 2004, Stefani’s debut solo album Love. Angel. Music. Baby featured the song “Cool” that she co-wrote about their friendship years earlier.

In 1995, while opening for No Doubt and headlining Bush at a radio station holiday concert for KROQ, Stefani met Bush lead singer and guitarist Gavin Rossdale. On September 14, 2002, they were united in marriage in London’s St Paul’s, Covent Garden. Two weeks later, a second wedding was held in Los Angeles.

Stefani and Rossdale have three sons, born in 2006, 2008, and 2014, respectively. For Stefani, the reason for the divorce was “irreconcilable differences” and she filed for divorce from Rossdale on August 3, 2015. Rossdale agreed to a “unequal split” of their assets in their divorce settlement, which was finalised on April 8, 2016.

Shelton, a country music artist and a co-star on The Voice, announced their relationship in November 2015. On October 27, 2020, the couple announced their engagement and got married at Shelton’s ranch in Oklahoma on July 3, 2021. Since becoming a couple, Stefani and Shelton have collaborated on a number of musical projects. Co-writing “Go Ahead and Break My Heart” was a way for the two musicians to deal with the start of a relationship in 2015.

Shelton’s 2016 album “If I’m Honest” featured the duet. On the Billboard US Country Airplay chart in 2020, their duets “Nobody but You” and “Happy Anywhere” both climbed to the top spot. Both collaborated on the song “You Make It Feel Like Christmas,” which appeared on Stefani’s 2017 holiday album.

Career of Gwen Stefani

While attending Fullerton College, Stefani was accepted into California State University, Fullerton, and graduated in 1987. No doubt, she had started singing in her brother’s band.

Interscope Records signed No Doubt in 1991. Grunge was more popular than ska pop when they released their debut album the following year.

The Beacon Street Collection, the band’s self-released album from 1995, was a hit, as was Don’t Speak, the band’s year-end hit single from their third album Tragic Kingdom.

When No Doubt released their 2000 album ‘Return of Saturn,’ it kept the band’s ska punk and reggae roots while also incorporating slower, more emotional songs. Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale was a frequent subject of the singer’s lyrics.

L.A.M.B., an acronym for her debut solo album, is the name of her clothing and accessory line, which also produces a fragrance called “L.” and a second line called Harajuku Lovers.

‘The Aviator’, Martin Scorsese’s 2004 film, was her acting debut, and she was nominated for a SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture.

Her 2006 follow-up album, ‘The Sweet Escape,’ featured a wide range of guest musicians. “Hastily returned” and “repeated her previous album with less energy” were some of the criticisms levelled at the album.

No Doubt headlined the Bamboozle Festival and released the album, Push and Shove, in the United States in 2012 after she rejoined the band.

Major Works of Gwen Stefani

As of 2001, No Doubt’s fifth studio album, Rock Stead, received mostly favourable reviews. About three million copies were sold in its first week of release, landing it at position nine in the charts.

As a modern take on music albums, her first solo album in 2004 garnered favourable reviews from contemporary music critics and sold a worldwide total of seven million copies.

Summary

Gavin Rossdale and Stefani marriage was dissolved in 2016. After her ex-husband Tony Kanal ended their relationship, Stefani was moved to write Tragic Kingdom’s “Don’t Speak.” Their friendship was the inspiration for the song “Cool,” which she co-wrote with him. The name of her clothing and accessory line, L.A.M.B., is a play on the title of her debut solo record.

Blake Shelton

As a country music singer and television personality, Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American star. In 2001, he released his first single, “Austin,” which became a commercial success. Five weeks in a row at the top of the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for “Austin” from his debut album. All Over Me" and “Ol’ Red” were both top 20 hits from the platinum-certified debut album, which has since been certified platinum.

In 2003, his second album, The Dreamer, went gold, and in 2004, Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill went platinum. A cover of Michael Bublé’s “Home” appeared on his fourth album, Pure BS, which was reissued in 2008. In November 2008, he released his fifth studio album, Startin’ Fires.

Hillbilly Bone and All About Tonight, two extended plays released in 2010, and Red River Blue, an album released in 2011, all followed in quick succession. If I’m Honest is released in 2016, Texoma Shore is released in 2017, and Fully Loaded: Gods Country is released in 2019—all of these films are based on true stories.

By the end of 2020, Shelton will have charted 40 singles, including 28 number ones, 17 of which were back-to-back. There had never been more than ten consecutive No. 1 singles in Country Airplay’s 24-year history until “Doin’ What She Likes” broke that record. He has been nominated for nine Grammy Awards, including two for Best Country Album, throughout his career.

On top of everything else, Shelton is well-known as a judge and coach on popular singing competition shows like Nashville Star and Clash of the Choirs. So far, in eight of the twenty-one seasons of The Voice that he has been on, a member of his team has won.

Early Life of Blake Shelton

Shelton was born to Dorothy Ann (née Bristol) (1936–1988) and Richard Lee Shelton (1940–2012), both of whom owned a beauty salon in Ada, Oklahoma. It was at the age of 12 that Shelton’s uncle taught him to play the guitar, and it wasn’t until 15 that he wrote his first song.

His older brother Richie Shelton, who was 24 at the time of his death, was killed in an automobile accident on November 13, 1990. After graduating from high school at 17, he moved to Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue a singing career. In 1997, he was helped by Bobby Braddock to secure a production deal with Sony Music after working at a music publishing company.

Personal Life of Blake Shelton

On November 17, 2003, Shelton wed longtime girlfriend Kaynette Gern. They divorced in 2006, according to sources. As part of the CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert in 2005, Shelton was introduced to singer Miranda Lambert.

The song “Home,” which Lambert covered from Michael Bublé, peaked at number one on the Hot Country Songs chart as a result of Lambert’s background vocals. Shelton proposed to Lambert on May 9, 2010, after four years of dating. On May 14, 2011, Shelton married Lambert in Boerne, Texas. Shelton’s father, 71, died in Oklahoma on January 17, 2012, after a long battle with illness.

Richie Shelton, Shelton’s younger brother, died in a car accident in 1990 when Shelton was just 14 years old. Lambert’s song “Over You” features a verse about Richie that was co-written by the duo. After being nominated for the 2012 CMA Song of the Year Award, the song was officially released. Also, at the 2013 Academy of Country Music Awards, it won the award for the year’s best single and best song.

A divorce announcement was made by Shelton and Lambert in July 2015. It was announced by the couple in a statement “We had different plans for the future, and it’s with a heavy heart that we’re going our separate ways now. It is important to remember that we are all human beings, with real families, friends, and coworkers. As a result, we respectfully ask for privacy and compassion when it comes to this sensitive issue.” Soon after, the divorce was officially finalised.

Gwen Stefani, the lead singer of No Doubt, has been dating Blake Shelton since late 2015. During the ninth season of The Voice, Shelton and Stefani bonded over their ongoing divorces, with Shelton saying: "Gwen saved my life. What other person on the planet could possibly understand what it’s like to go through a public divorce with another musician? Even though our divorces are so similar, you’d never know it by looking at the similarities. "

Since becoming a couple, Stefani and Shelton have collaborated on a number of musical projects. Co-writing “Go Ahead and Break My Heart” was a way for the two musicians to deal with the start of a relationship in 2015. Shelton’s 2016 album “If I’m Honest” featured the duet.

On the Billboard US Country Airplay chart in 2020, their duets “Nobody But You” and “Happy Anywhere” both climbed to the top spot. Both collaborated on the song “You Make It Feel Like Christmas,” which appeared on Stefani’s 2017 holiday album. “You think you know what love is, and for me, I didn’t until she came into my life,” Shelton said in a January 2020 interview with Gayle King.

When Shelton and Stefani announced their engagement on October 27, 2020, they had been together for five years. Shelton proposed to Stefani in front of her three children and other family members in a chapel on his property in Oklahoma, which the couple later revealed in more detail to the media. On the 3rd of July 2021, they will exchange vows in the same chapel where they both grew up.

Shelton’s net worth was estimated at $28.5 million by Forbes in 2015. Robin Meade and Shelton were revealed to be fourth cousins in an HLN special called Our Journeys Home on June 6, 2017. Shelton officiated at Trace Adkins and Victoria Pratt’s wedding in New Orleans, Louisiana, on October 12, 2019.

In Short

Tollison Shelton, Blake’s middle name, was born on June 18, 1976, in Nashville, Tennessee. Throughout his career, he has been nominated for nine Grammy Awards. On December 31, 2020, Shelton will have released 40 singles, including 28 number ones and 17 back-to-back. Shelton has been dating Gwen Stefani, the lead singer of No Doubt, since late 2015.

Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Relationship

Gwen Stefani joined “The Voice.”

On April 29, 2014, NBC confirmed that Gwen Stefani would join the cast of “The Voice” as a judge alongside Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams, and Blake Shelton.

Stefani would be replacing Christina Aguilera, who took time off from the show because she was expecting her second child.

She returned again to be a coach for many more seasons.

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert filed for divorce.

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert divorced after four years of marriage.

For years, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert firmly denounced tabloid allegations of marital trouble and infidelity, proclaiming that their love was stronger than ever.

But on July 20, 2015, TMZ broke the news that the pair had divorced after four years of marriage.

The couple released a statement to the Associated Press: “This is not the future we envisioned. And it is with heavy hearts that we move forward separately. We are real people, with real lives, with real families, friends, and colleagues. Therefore we kindly ask for privacy and compassion concerning this very personal matter.”

Stefani’s marriage ended.

After 13 years of marriage, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have separated. On August 5, 2015, TMZ reported that Stefani had filed for divorce from musician Gavin Rossdale, whom she had been married to for thirteen years.

Despite the fact that they’ve decided to divorce, “we remain partners in parenthood and are committed to raising our three sons in a happy and healthy environment,” they wrote in a statement. With Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo in tow, the couple has a total of three children.

The two raised eyebrows.

“Hotline Bling” by Drake was the duet’s choice. Shelton and Stefani, who are both newly divorced, appeared on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” on October 27, 2015, where they appeared together.

When they sang Drake’s “Hotline Bling” as a duet, the audience was left wondering if the two were more than just colleagues.

Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton went to a baseball game just two months later.

It appears that Shelton and Stefani are more than just friends, despite the fact that the two have been trying to make it appear otherwise.

Photographs obtained exclusively by the network show the couple getting close and personal at Maroon 5’s Halloween bash in Studio City, California, where they were guests. It wasn’t the first time they’d been spotted together this weekend.

The couple became official.

“On Air With Ryan Seacrest” asked Stefani about the mushy Halloween photos during an interview. Even though Stefani wouldn’t confirm or deny that she’s seeing Shelton, she did tell Ryan Seacrest that she “thinks [Shelton] is hot.”

E! has confirmed that Blake Shelton’s representatives have contacted them. The rest of the world had suspected for months that the country singer and the former frontwoman of No Doubt were seeing each other, and now it’s official.

The couple made their first red-carpet appearance.

At their first red carpet appearance together, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton. This was Shelton and Stefani’s first red-carpet outing as an engaged couple. A sheer red gown on Stefani made for an unforgettable photo opportunity. Yanina Couture’s dress. Shelton was dressed in jeans and boots.

The couple made music together.

“Go Ahead and Break My Heart” was written by Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton. For their “The Voice” debut, Gwen and Shelton performed “Go Ahead and Break My Heart,” a romantic duet.

The song, “If I’m Honest,” was co-written by the two of them and appears on Shelton’s new album. He sent Stefani a voice memo of an early draught and asked her to help him finish it, according to Billboard.

Shelton credited Stefani with “saving his life.”

For Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani is the only thing that matters. His life was saved after his divorce from Miranda Lambert when he met and fell in love with Stefani. Shelton mentioned in the interview how Stefani’s support got him through a tough time.

"Once a week, we’d send emails to check in on each other, but now it’s “Hey here’s my phone number in case you ever want to text.” I wake up and she’s the only thing on my mind, and I’m wondering if she feels the same way about me, too "Shelton was quoted as saying.

The two got into the holiday spirit.

The two had no problem getting into the holiday spirit on “The Voice,” where they performed the song they co-wrote, “You Make It Feel Like Christmas.”

The following are some of the song’s lyrics: “I never expected to fall in love with someone like this. But that first kiss was the beginning of a new life for me. Please accept my gratitude, baby. It’s like Christmas every time I see you.”

The couple showed their love on Twitter.

Stefani was rehearsing in Las Vegas while Shelton was present. Shelton tweeted on June 14: “Observing @gwenstefani in rehearsals, I am continually astounded by the sheer volume of massive hits that this woman has penned… Please, if you can, attend her show in Las Vegas.”

Shelton made it clear he’s Stefani’s biggest fan.

A lot of people follow them on Twitter and show their support. Stefani debuted her residency in Las Vegas on June 27 at the Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood, and it appears that her boyfriend is one of her biggest fans.

Shelton tweeted about a week later, “@gwenstefani has already performed three shows in Sin City this year. I’ve been to three so far…” In 2019, Stefani’s show lasted until mid-March.

The pair released a romantic music video.

They collaborated on a song. Stefani released a new music video with Shelton on November 20, 2018. On “The Voice” in 2017, the couple premiered the holiday song they co-wrote.

With a soundtrack of the holiday season, “You Make It Feel Like Christmas” features a happy-go-lucky couple purchasing a Christmas tree and making snowmen.

The couple got engaged.

Shelton and Stefani shared a kissing photo on Twitter on October 27; in the photo, Stefani was wearing an engagement ring.

The couple got married.

On the first weekend of July, the couple exchanged vows in Oklahoma. According to People, Stefani wore two custom Vera Wang gowns throughout the day.

Summarize

Shelton and Lambert were married for four years before separating. During the summer of 2015, Stefani filed for divorce from Rossdale. During Maroon 5’s Halloween bash, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton were spotted together. These two were stepping out as newly engaged on the red carpet together for the first time. After meeting and falling in love with Stefani, Shelton said she saved his life.

Frequently Asked Questions

Following are some frequently asked questions related to Gwen Stefani Blake Shelton.

1. Is Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton together?

Gwen and Blake are now husband and wife! In an intimate ceremony at Shelton’s ranch in Oklahoma on July 3, 2021, the cast members of The Voice will wed. A small chapel was built by Shelton for the occasion, according to Page Six.

2. What is the age difference between Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani?

Shelton, 45, and Stefani, 51, met on the set of The Voice in 2014, and their friendship grew into something more quickly than one might think.

3. Who is Blake Shelton in a relationship with?

After five years together, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton announced their engagement on Tuesday, and we couldn’t be happier for them.

4. How many girlfriends Blake Shelton have?

Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton have been dating as of late. Both Miranda Lambert and Kaynette Williams appear on this list of Blake Shelton’s ex-wives and girlfriends.

5. Who did Blake Shelton marry first?

Known as Blake Shelton’s first wife and high school sweetheart, Kaynette Williams now lives with her husband in Kansas. Blake Shelton, on the other hand, recently proposed to Gwen Stefani, his girlfriend of five years.

6. Does Blake Shelton have any children?

But even though he doesn’t have any of his own, Shelton has adopted Stefani’s two boys and has grown into one of the best “bonus dads” for them since the couple began dating in 2016.

7. Was Carrie Underwood married to Blake Shelton?

It is untrue that Blake and Carrie are married. While they frequently perform together, they have never been in a romantic relationship because they have crossed over into country music. Carrie made a joke about Blake’s 2015 split from Miranda Lambert onstage at the Country Music Awards.

8. Did Blake leave Miranda Gwen?

They shocked their fans in 2015 by announcing their separation after a marriage of nearly five years. In January 2019, Miranda married Brendan McLoughlin, and Blake married Gwen Stefani in July of that year.

9. Does Blake Shelton want a baby?

According to an insider, Blake no longer desires children because Apollo, Kingston, and Zuma are so much like his own. While it’s unclear whether or not Adam Levine’s relationship with Gwen Stefani’s children has soured, reports claim the “Voice” coach will no longer leave the house to socialise with his friends of a more mature age.

10. Is Blake Shelton a father?

The country star, who has no biological children of his own, is ready for the challenge of parenthood. Indeed, Shelton recently stated that he can’t imagine life without Stefani and her sons in it anymore.

Conclusion

:small_blue_diamond: On NBC’s The Voice, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani first met in 2014 when they were co-judges.

:small_blue_diamond: When they first started dating in 2015, they were both going through divorces at the time.

:small_blue_diamond: “Nobody Like You” and “Happy Anywhere” are just two of the many duets the singers have collaborated on over the course of their relationship.

:small_blue_diamond: Blake proposed to Gwen in Oklahoma just a few days earlier, and the two announced their engagement on October 27, 2020.

:small_blue_diamond: Blake and Gwen exchanged vows on their ranch in Oklahoma on July 3, 2021, in a small ceremony attended by only the two of them.

Related Articles

Is Ricky Van Shelton Related To Blake Shelton
Gwen Stefani Bradley Nowell