Google Mountain View Charge

The Google Mountain View Charge has been placed on hold temporarily, as shown by the description GOOGLE TEMPORARY HOLD. It may be shortened on your bank statement. One of the charges was for $475, and it was in September of 2020. The other transaction was for $1250 and took place in April 2021.

FAQs

Some related questions are given below:

1 - What is the going rate for a Google?

Costs. This is the Google service you used to place your order so your account could be charged. It is common for the charge to appear on your bill a few days after you have placed your transaction. The fee will be denoted on your statement by the name of the GOOGLE vendor.

2 - Why is there anything that looks like google on my bank statement?

There is a charge on your account that is branded GOOGLE * TEMPORARY HOLD. You can view this charge. On your bank statement, it may be shortened in some way. These are charges that have not yet been paid for a transaction that has not been processed yet.

3 - Why are Google services charging my credit card?

By performing these authorizations, Google ensures that the credit card is legitimate and sufficient funds are available to cover the purchase. Authorization requests are not the same as actual charges. Authorizations are free of charge. Authorizations typically expire after 1-14 business days. However, this time frame varies widely per financial institution.

4 - What is Mountain View charge on a credit card?

There will be a 2.75 percent convenience fee, or a minimum of $1.25, added to all credit card and internet payments. We appreciate your choosing Mountain View as the location for your company’s operations. Please call the Revenue Section at 650-903-6317 if you have any queries.

5 - How can I determine what will be included in my next bank statement?

Make contact with the vendor on the income. If the transaction that appeared on your account was the result of a purchase made with a debit or credit card, the provider’s name and contact information, such as a phone number or URL, should be included.

6 - What are the purposes of Google Play Services?

To put it another way, Google Play Services is a background service that runs on Android, and it is this service that makes it possible for you to combine sophisticated Google features with other apps. In addition to that, it may be used to update Google applications.

7 - What exactly is “Mountain View” in “Google Music”?

Mountain View now offers access to its music library for a monthly fee of $15.00 for up to six persons. At that price, Rdio and Spotify only permit two users at a time to stream content. Still, Apple’s offering permits an unlimited number of users to do so, making it a considerably better value overall.

8 - Do you have to pay anything to use Google Play?

When making purchases using Google services like Google Play or Google Drive, there are no additional costs incurred. You are responsible for paying for the items you order, relevant taxes, and shipping expenses. This is the Google service you used to place your order so your account could be charged.

9 - Where can I find the instructions for getting my money back from Google Play?

To accomplish this, launch the Google Play app on your Android device, navigate the menu by tapping the three dots in the upper left corner, and select My Account. Croll down to the “My Orders” area to view your past orders.

10 - Is Google responsible for operating YouTube?

YouTube is a video-sharing website founded in the United States with its headquarters in San Bruno, California. In February of 2005, the service was founded by three individuals who had previously worked with PayPal: Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim. Google paid $1.65 billion to acquire the website in November of 2006. YouTube is currently considered to be an affiliate of Google.

Conclusion

There is a possibility that you will discover a charge on your account labeled GOOGLE *TEMPORARY HOLD. It may be shortened on your bank statement. A charge has been incurred for an unfinished business transaction that has not yet been processed. It will be erased, and you will not be charged after the transaction is successfully processed.

Related Articles

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/google-assistant-commands/183803

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/ok-google-call-my-voicemail/162064

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/is-google-hangouts-safe/155965