Google Mountain View Charge

What is Mountain View Google Music?

Mountain View offers access to a music library for up to six people for $ 15 per month. That’s exactly what Apple offers, and it’s a much better deal than Rdio and Spotify, which only allow two people to stream at that price.

Also, how do you manage a load on Google Play?

Protest charges on Google Play

1. Scroll down to your order history and find the order you want to return.
  2. To the right of the order, click More
  3. Select Request a Refund or Report a Problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
  4. Fill out the form and indicate that you would like a refund.

The question then is how much does a Google cost?

Costs. This is the Google service you used to place your order to charge your account. The charge will appear on your statement as the GOOGLE seller name * and will normally appear on your statement a few days after placing your order.

And what is google google on my bank statement?

You can see a charge on your account labeled GOOGLE * TEMPORARY HOLD. It can be abbreviated on your bank statement. These are unpaid charges for a transaction that has not yet been processed. It disappears once the transaction is complete.

What is Mountain View Google Music?

Mountain View offers access to a library of songs for up to six people for $ 15 per month. That’s exactly what Apple offers, and it’s a much better deal than Rdio and Spotify, which only allow two people to stream at that price.

How can I contact Google Play for a refund?

Request a refund:

How do I get my money back from Google Play?

To do this, open the Google Play app on your Android device, tap the menu button and tap My Account. Scroll down to the My Orders section. Find the app you want a refund for. If it’s been less than two hours since you bought the app, a back button will appear.

How can I stop Google from charging my credit card?

Delete payment method

How do you get your money back on Google Play?

Here’s where you can request a refund right from your Android phone:

How can I get a refund for a subscription?

How can I get in touch with Google Play?

Call us at 18554664438 to speak with customer service.

Are there any fees on Google Play?

There are no fees for purchases from Google services such as Google Play or Google Drive. You pay only for purchases, applicable taxes and shipping costs. This is the Google service you used to place your order to charge your account.

How do banks investigate unauthorized transactions?

Bank investigates fraud

How can I recover my money for unauthorized transactions?

If you discover an unauthorized charge on your account, follow these six steps.

Why was Google Play charged?

How do I know what will be charged to my bank statement?

Contact the supplier as revenue. If the charge on your statement was from a debit or credit card purchase, it should be the name of the provider and a type of contact information such as a phone number or URL. .

How do I stop making payments to Google?

Getting started:

What are Google Play Services for?

Put simply, Google Play Services is a background service that runs on Android, which in turn allows you to integrate Google’s advanced features with other apps. It is also used to update Google apps.

How can I check my Google rates?

Check the list of all your fees on the Google Store:

Why does Google charge $ 1?

Is YouTube a Google service?

YouTube is an American video sharing platform based in San Bruno, California. Three former PayPal employees - Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim - started the service in February 2005. Google bought the site in November 2006 for $ 1.65 billion. YouTube is now one of Google’s affiliates.

Does Google pay any commissions?