DUBLIN, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – The “NDT & Inspection Market Research Report by Vertical (Aerospace, Automotive, and Manufacturing), by Type (Equipment and Services), by Testing Technology, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global NDT & Inspection Market size was estimated at USD 8,793.10 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 9,466.51 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.99% to reach USD 13,951.04 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the NDT & Inspection to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Vertical, the NDT & Inspection Market was examined across Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Marine, Medical & Health, Oil & Gas, Plastics & Polymers, Power Generation, and Public Infrastructure.
- Based on Type, the NDT & Inspection Market was examined across Equipment and Services. The Services was further studied across Calibration services, Equipment Rental Services, Inspection Services, and Training Services.
- Based on Testing Technology, the NDT & Inspection Market was examined across Eddy Current Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Radiography Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, and Visual Inspection Testing.
- Based on Geography, the NDT & Inspection Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to ■■■■■■■ further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the NDT & Inspection Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global NDT & Inspection Market, including Applus Services, S.A, Ashtead Technology Ltd., Aurora Capital Group LLC, British Engineering Services Limited, Bureau Veritas SA, Duemme S.P.A, Eddyfi NDT Inc., Fischer Technology, Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, Geecy Apave Pvt. Ltd., General Electric Company, Intertek Group PLC, Magnaflux Corporation, Mistras Group, Inc., Nikon Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Sigma NDT Service, Sonatest Ltd, Td Williamson, Inc, TEAM Inc., and Yxlon International GmbH by InVision Technologies, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market ■■■■■■■■■■■: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze ■■■■■■■■■■■ across mature segments of the markets3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global NDT & Inspection Market?2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global NDT & Inspection Market during the forecast period?3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global NDT & Inspection Market?4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global NDT & Inspection Market?5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global NDT & Inspection Market?6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global NDT & Inspection Market?7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global NDT & Inspection Market?
Key Topics Covered:
Market Overview4.1. Introduction4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
Market Insights5.1. Market Dynamics5.1.1. Drivers22.214.171.124. Rising automation in the industrial manufacturing and infrastructure sectors126.96.36.199. Development of radiographic testing equipment188.8.131.52. Increasing awareness amongst the manufacturers regarding the use of non-destructive testing5.1.2. Restraints184.108.40.206. High cost associated with non-destructive testing equipment5.1.3. Opportunities220.127.116.11. Increasing deployment of the ultrasonic test method18.104.22.168. Complexity in deploying the radiographic testing method5.1.4. Challenges22.214.171.124. Dearth of skilled and qualified personnel for inspection services5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
NDT & Inspection Market, by Vertical6.1. Introduction6.2. Aerospace6.3. Automotive6.4. Manufacturing6.5. Marine6.6. Medical & Health6.7. Oil & Gas6.8. Plastics & Polymers6.9. Power Generation6.10. Public Infrastructure
NDT & Inspection Market, by Type7.1. Introduction7.2. Equipment7.3. Services7.3.1. Calibration services7.3.2. Equipment Rental Services7.3.3. Inspection Services7.3.4. Training Services
NDT & Inspection Market, by Testing Technology8.1. Introduction8.2. Eddy Current Testing8.3. Liquid Penetrant Testing8.4. Magnetic Particle Testing8.5. Radiography Testing8.6. Ultrasonic Testing8.7. Visual Inspection Testing
Americas NDT & Inspection Market9.1. Introduction9.2. Argentina9.3. Brazil9.4. Canada9.5. Mexico9.6. United States
Asia-Pacific NDT & Inspection Market10.1. Introduction10.2. Australia10.3. China10.4. India10.5. Indonesia10.6. Japan10.7. Malaysia10.8. Philippines10.9. Singapore10.10. South Korea10.11. Thailand
Europe, Middle East & Africa NDT & Inspection Market11.1. Introduction11.2. France11.3. Germany11.4. Italy11.5. Netherlands11.6. Qatar11.7. Russia11.8. Saudi Arabia11.9. South Africa11.10. Spain11.11. United Arab Emirates11.12. United Kingdom
Competitive Landscape12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix12.1.1. Quadrants12.1.2. Business Strategy12.1.3. Product Satisfaction12.2. Market Ranking Analysis12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player12.4. Competitive Scenario12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement12.4.4. Investment & Funding12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
Company Usability Profiles13.1. Applus Services, S.A13.2. Ashtead Technology Ltd.13.3. Aurora Capital Group LLC13.4. British Engineering Services Limited13.5. Bureau Veritas SA13.6. Duemme S.P.A13.7. Eddyfi NDT Inc.13.8. Fischer Technology, Inc.13.9. FUJIFILM Corporation13.10. Geecy Apave Pvt. Ltd.13.11. General Electric Company13.12. Intertek Group PLC13.13. Magnaflux Corporation13.14. Mistras Group, Inc.13.15. Nikon Corporation13.16. Olympus Corporation13.17. Sigma NDT Service13.18. Sonatest Ltd13.19. Td Williamson, Inc13.20. TEAM Inc.13.21. Yxlon International GmbH by InVision Technologies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market Research Report by Solution (Equipment and Services), Method, Technique, Industry, Region - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation - Global Forecast 2023-2030
Research and MarketsLaura Wood,