Eating Pickles During Pregnancy Boy Or Girl

Does the desire for cucumber mean boy or girl?

You still have 2 weeks of madness left! People who want pickles crave salt because they need it during pregnancy. Stories of old women. Every pregnancy is different! Heartburn, as a woman's story, usually goes head to head, my son's head is hairy and I have a lot of irritation and a lot of pain, but these are common symptoms or maybe Get pregnant None of this is gender specific ... Sorry, that's fine

Cucumber cravings during pregnancy

When I first got pregnant, my weirdest wish was a powdered chocolate cake with green olives in it. When I first got pregnant I needed orange juice and cranberry juice. He also wants the salt sea and has a daughter. I am now 18 weeks pregnant and my only wish is salt and vinegar chips with Dr. Pepper. I know what I have next Monday, but I think it's a boy

I missed the cucumber during my daughter's pregnancy and now my son's! No, it doesn't make sense unless you ask for salt.

He also failed to identify any signs; it was just the story of an older woman.

Well, I've been craving cucumbers for a while during this pregnancy, I've been irritated and I've grown taller, I often have headaches and I have a daughter.

I am a pickle drinker, I have to eat for at least 35 days when I get pregnant with my daughter. However, I never ate cucumbers with my kids, I hated them (which was 3 years ago) and I still don't like them. My daughter loves pickles and my son hates them. Rarely! But food alone doesn't tell you who your baby is - you just have to wait!

Well, they say that the urge to eat salty foods means boys and the morning sickness means girls, so they cancel each other out. Seriously, you should stay for the next two weeks. It's really hard to wait, but it gets harder when you find out!

All the symptoms are normal symptoms of pregnancy and it is not known whether it is a boy or a girl.

No :) Symptoms or desires cannot predict sex.

I promise, your wishes and signs don't tell you what you have.

Does the desire for cucumber mean boy or girl? ۔

Is it a masculine or feminine sign? What is extreme? Low blood pressure, irritation and headache? Two weeks before you go crazy!

You still have 2 weeks of madness left! People who crave pickles crave salt because they need extra salt during pregnancy. Stories of old women. Every pregnancy is different! Irritation, as a woman's story, usually means hair, my son has hair and I have a lot of irritation and a lot of headaches, but all these symptoms are normal or possible pregnancy. None of that is gender related ... sorry, okay.

When I first got pregnant, my strangest desire was powdered chocolate cake with green olives. When I first got pregnant I needed orange juice and cranberry juice. He also wants a salty sea and has a daughter. I am now 18 weeks pregnant and my only wish is to have salt and vinegar potato chips with Dr. Pepper. I know what I have next Monday, but I think it's a boy.