Here we come up with creative and easy hairstyles for long hair to get ready for school, college, office, or party in a short time. These easy hairstyles will help you to make yourself look fancy.
Hairstyling can enhance your subtle face look and prominent you in a crowd. So, to carry a soft and intricate guise, have a glimpse at the following easy hairstyles for long hair:
- Double Knotted Pony
- Rope Braid
- Low Bun
- Top Knot Buns
- Beach Waves
- Faux Bun
- Straight Hair
- Flower Braid
- Messy bun
- Mermaid tail
- Twisted Pony
- Tuck and Cover Hairstyle
- Looped Twist Ponytail
- French Roll
- Twisted Pullback
A double-knotted pony takes less than a minute to style up and is one of the easy hairstyles for long hair. If you don’t know how to make this hairstyle, then let’s have a look at the steps:
- Split your hair in equal measure.
- Tie them twice in a small knot.
- Lock it with a hair tie.
- Extend the knot to highlight the style.
The rope braid is also a catchy hairstyle that appeals to a large audience. If you don’t know how to braid hair, then follow the following steps:
- Firstly make a high ponytail to make it easy to handle ( This step depends on your choice).
- Now partitioned your hairs equally.
- Twist each segment around your fingertips against a clockwise direction.
- Then criss-cross the tangled strands or make a braid.
- Tie your hairs to lock a style.
A hair bun is also an easy hairstyle to carry. We can do it by the following step:
- Make a low ponytail
- Then move the hairs around the band.
The low bun is one of the 2000’s fashion for a longhair that women found an easy and quick hairstyle.
It is the most trendy hairstyle and easy to do than Bantu knots. You can make it in a few seconds by:
- Firstly do the hair section between the front and center of the head.
- Lock the partitioned hair in a half high ponytail.
- To maximize the volume of a ponytail backcombing it.
- Wrap the pony’s hair all over and tighten it together with pins.
Now you are ready to go. So, this is an easy hairstyle for long hairs to do at home.
This style is best suited for college girls as it takes less time than french braid. You can do it by:
- Split your hair into two unequal parts.
- Knead a broader hair segment onto a low ponytail.
- Then twist and loop the tinier part around the pony.
Must try this style to make your look fancy.
The beach waves give your natural hair a fantastic appearance and make your day fresh. Following are the steps to follow:
- Firstly brush your hair.
- Start from a few centimeters down your hair.
- Then loosely roll the hair on a flat iron.
The twisted bun is a perfect style for a long haircut. For this, you have to:
- Make a ponytail on both the left and right sides.
- Take one pony, divide it into two strands then, twist both strands around each other.
- Repeat the above step to the pony of the other side.
- Now wrap both twisted strands in a bun at the center.
The vixen hairstyle fulfills your desire to look more pretty. Its steps are:
- Firstly remove tangles by using a hairbrush.
- Divide your hair into two unequal sections.
- Overlap the more volume section of hair over other hairs and tie with bob pins.
- Then twist the more volume section of hair in a pony style.
- Then secure both parts of the hair in a hairband.
The straight hair makes your caramel blonde hair a fancy look. You have to follow the following simple steps:
- Brush your hairs to remove tangles.
- Then place your hair between the arms of a straightener.
It will take you five minutes to get ready.
The flower braid is also one of the easy hairstyles for a longhair. If you want to catch up half hair then, this one is a perfect choice. Its steps are:
- Firstly make a half ponytail of the fourth section of hair.
- Then make a french braid of this half ponytail.
- Tweak your braid in a loop and tie it with bobby pins.
This style gives your hair a cool casual touch.
The messy bun is one of the cute super easy hairstyles for long hair. You can do it in the following steps:
- Secure your hair in a high ponytail with your hands.
- Drag the hair over the pony’s bottom, then curl it under the bun.
- Lock this sticky style with pins.
This style looks best in a bronde hair. So, if your hair has this particular shade, then choose it.
It is the easiest and a new perfect style on a bad hair day. Anyone can put this, even at home. For this, you have to:
- Move your hair to one side.
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Then make a braid of both separately.
- Join these braids in one tie and your final look is ready.
The twisted pony goes best for a school look. It includes the following steps to carry this style:
- Move hair to one side.
- Then twist the front hair and tie in a rubber band.
This hairstyle is one of the styles that require two hairbands and give you a sleek and sassy look. For this, you have to:
- Wear a band on the top of the head to cover front hairs.
- Take another hairband, and keep it on the forehead.
- Now pick the hairs that are below the hairband.
- After this, tuck them into the band after twisting the strands of hair.
- Continue this until you tucked in all the hair.
Now you are ready to move anywhere.
People love different styles of ponytails because it is always stunning to carry either a high ponytail, twisted ponytail, or low ponytail. The steps to make a looped twist ponytail are:
- Firstly, make a low ponytail.
- Then, with the help of two fingers, make an eye shape loop above the hair tie.
- Hold the hairs that are below the hair tie and move them through the loop.
- Continue this till the end and lock this style with a beautiful hairband.
Like other hairstyles, french roll also gives you a classical chic-■■■■ look. You can wear this formal look to a party. You can do this by the following steps:
- Move your hair to one side, either left or right (depend on your choice).
- Tie up the overlapping hair in an upright direction.
- Turn the hair opposite to the overlapping side.
- Twist them in a roll and lock the roll with pins.
The twisted pullback is one of the easy hairstyles for long hair. This hairstyle elevates your glamour and fabulous look. The steps for this style are:
- Take a strand of hair from one side and a half from the other.
- Then on the back of the head knots them.
- Again hold some hair from both sides and tuck them in the knot.
In addition to the list above, there are some styles that you can carry within no time such as:
- Simple bun
- Loose rolls
- One side braid on head
- French braid
If you are in a hurry or your ride is waiting outside and long hair still scatters in your hands then, try these five-minute hairstyles.
Long hair is a crown for a girl that makes her a queen. Styling and dying the hair is a favorite hobby of women. Therefore, easy hairstyles for long hair help women to pop up even in the busy hours of the day.
Having long hair is no more than a blessing for women. Some of the questions that intrigued girls are the following:
Women can do any easy hairstyles for long hair available on the fashion list. But the most trendy hairstyles of 2020 are any braid such as dutch braid, french braid, or others like these styles. Along with this, beachy waves are also in vogue.
If you have long hair, then try the following suitable haircuts:
- Front cut
- Choppy layers
These haircuts have been a 90’s fashion also.
Women always fantasize that how to be prettyand artsy in the workplace and parties. If you have long hair and the capability to know the easy hairstyles then, this will not be a big problem for you anymore. As in this article, we have discussed the easy hairstyles for long hair.
Besides fashion, learning new hairstyles will pave a new path in the business of hairdressing for those who are wondering how to start their own salon business?
In addition, styling messy hair in a perfect finishing look is a big deal to handle for those who don’t know how to keep long hair. So, to make it an easy task, you should learn four or five easy hairstyles to do at home.