Consumption of detox water is considered a very effective way for weight loss. Because, drinking detox water not only helps in keeping the body hydrated but it can also keep your gut healthy. Significantly, good gut health can help keep the whole body healthy.
Detox water drinks are prepared by mixing various fruits, vegetables and herbs with water. With the consumption of detox water, which is rich in various important nutrients and antioxidants, the toxic and harmful substances accumulated in the body are flushed out from the body. This process is called body cleanse or body detoxification.
Detoxification can increase metabolism, which can also speed up the process of weight loss.
Read here how to make detox water easily at home.
Health benefits of drinking detox water
- Increases digestion power, which reduces problems like acidity, constipation and bloating
- liver cleanses
- The body gets rid of harmful elements
- Natural glow comes on the skin
- can reduce obesity
- Increases hydration
- Refreshes and improves mood
- May reduce the risk of kidney stones
- The pH level in the body remains balanced
What kind of drinks can I drink for body detox
Experts have always considered water as the best detox drink. Being a zero-calorie drink, it does not increase obesity and gives strength to the body. Drinking water cleanses the liver and also reduces liver problems. At the same time, detox drinks can also be made by mixing some other healthy foods in water which can be delicious and effective.
Mint-Cucumber Detox Water
- Mix the juice of one lemon in a liter of water . Then, cut a lemon into small pieces and put it in this water.
- Now take a cucumber or cucumber and cut it into round pieces or slices and mix them in water too.
- Take 4-5 leaves of mint and clean them and mix it in water.
- Now keep this water in the fridge for 3-4 hours. Then you can drink this water in small amounts during the day.
Green Vegetables Detox Juice
It is best recipe for weight loss. Prepare it from following method.
- Peel a cucumber and cut it into small pieces and keep aside.
- Then add a handful of celery and some lettuce leaves to it.
- Squeeze a lemon and extract its juice and put it in it. Now add a spoonful of ginger paste to this mixture.
- Then, grind everything in a mixer or blender.
- When add a glass of coconut water to this mixture and mix it well by running the blender once again.
- Then, filter this mixture and consume the juice.