Dream Doll

Dream Doll, a rapper who was born Tabatha Robinson, is 28 years old. She was educated in The Bronx, New York, where she was born. She had experience with reality television before the Love & Hip Hop series. Her role in the 16 seasons of Oxygen’s Bad Girls Club brought her to the attention of the general public. For allegedly bullying and abusing a fellow housemate, she was removed from the competition.

Dream Doll

Who is Dream Doll?

Dream Doll, 28, is a rapper. She’s from The Bronx. This wasn’t her first reality show. She gained fame on Oxygen’s Bad Girls Club, season 16. She was booted for bullying and beating a housemate.

She began rapping in 2017 and released Life in Plastic. In 2017, she became a recurring cast member on Love & Hip-Hop: New York. After one season, she left.

Early Life

Tabatha Robinson was born in The Bronx, New York, in 1992. Her mother, British-born LaTonya Clark, is working-class. Her father is unknown. Her mother raised two brothers and two sisters. Her high school was Bronx Academy. She studied business after high school at Herkimer Community College.

Career

Dream Doll was a bartender at Starlet’s Gentleman’s Club. She was arrested for prostitution while working at the club. Dream Dolls’ social media followers grew exponentially when she was a bartender.

She first gained fame on “The bad Girls Club.” She gained attention after fighting other candidates on the show. Due to an unfavorable matchup, she had to leave the show. She later appeared on Love & Hip Hop: New York. She appeared in season 8 of the 2017-2018 VH1 reality series.

Dream Doll released “Life In Plastic,” a 7-track EP, in 2017. “Love is Blind” has 1.7 million SoundCloud plays. Her 2018 EP “Life In Plastic 2” has 10 tracks. “On Ya Head,” “Fall Thru,” and “Thot Box” are on her second EP.

Dream Doll has a YouTube channel where she posts new music and videos. On June 11, 2021, she released the lyric video for “Tryouts.” It has 506k views.

Summary:

Tabatha Robinson was born in The Bronx, New York, in 1992. She gained fame on Oxygen’s Bad Girls Club, season 16. She later appeared on Love & Hip-Hop: New York. In 2017, she was a bartender at Starlet’s Gentleman’s Club.

Dream Doll Personal Life

Dream Doll is dating Dionte Gray, aka Arrogant Tae. YBN Almighty Jay was her ex-boyfriend. Dreamer and YBN dated briefly in 2019 before splitting.

In a Youtube clip with Bloveslife, she defined her affiliation with YNB. I’m spoiled. I know males shouldn’t touch women, so there."

Dream Doll Net Worth:

Reality TV star and rapper Dream Doll is worth $1.5 million. Dream Doll was conceived in 1992 in The Bronx. From 2017 to 2018, she starred in Love and Hip Hop: New York.

Dream Doll debuted in 2016-2017 on Bad Girls Club. She’s appeared on BET I’ll Say Sorry, Wild 'N Out, and Hip Hop Plazas. Dream Doll appears on Trace Cyrus’s “Summer” and Hitmaka’s “Thot Box – Remix” Dream Doll was a strip club bartender.

Her first EP Live in Plastic was published in 2017. “Everything Nice” and “Team Dream” each have 2 million views.

DreamDoll talks about reality television

In a Rolling Out cover story, DreamDoll discussed her music and reality TV careers. “I used reality TV,” she added. It’s tougher to distinguish the two in rap. Sometimes you’re evaluated by reality TV and not given credit for your songs.

Sometimes, I can get through any battlefield. The artist also discussed her connection with DJ Self.

Plastic surgery awareness

DreamDoll also discussed how she and her cosmetic surgeon help ladies who’ve had bad experiences. She revealed a botched job and how she nearly died. “Like you, I didn’t have enough fat in Colombia,” she stated on YouTube.

"I nearly died this year. My body rejected skin injections when I was unwell. So I went back because I was frightened American physicians would beat me up, she added.

Summary:

Dream Doll was conceived in 1992 in The Bronx. YBN Almighty Jay was her ex-boyfriend. She’s appeared on BET I’ll Say Sorry, Wild 'N Out, and Hip Hop Plazas. Her first EP Live in Plastic was published in 2017.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What is DreamDoll famous for?

Tabatha Robinson, better known by her stage name DreamDoll, is a 27-year-old rapper. In the borough of The Bronx, New York, he was born and brought up. During the 16 seasons of Oxygen’s Bad Girls Club, she became a household name. Alleged bullying and violence of another resident led to her dismissal from the reality show.

Who was the first doll rapper?

Rapper Misharron Jermeisha Allen, as Asian Doll, Asian Da Brat, or just Asian, was born on December 7, 1996, in New York City, New York City. Gucci Mane’s 1017 Eskimo Records signed her as the first female artist.

Who is DreamDoll’s ex-boyfriend?

When her ex-bf YBN Almighty Jay tries to woo her back, former reality star DreamDoll says no.

Is G herbs rich?

An American rapper and musician located in Chicago, Illinois, known as G Herbo, have a combined wealth of $3 million as of 2022. Known by his stage moniker G Herbo, Herbert Randall Wright III is the real name of the rapper.

Is NBA Youngboy a billionaire?

As of 2020, his projected net worth is $11.9 million. The bulk of the money will come from his job as a musician.

When was Kash Doll born?

The Detroit rapper’s kid Kashton Prophet Richardson was born on January 6th in Atlanta, Georgia, and she released a picture of him on Instagram.

Who did YBN Almighty Jay date?

When Chyna and Jay went shopping and visited amusement parks together in 2018, they became the talk of the town. When news broke in 2018 that Blac Chyna, 29, was dating Almighty Jay, 18, the audience was taken aback.

What is the cash doll’s real name?

She was born and reared in Detroit, Michigan. Having six siblings, Knight was raised in a huge family of eight. On the day of her first birthday, her father passed away. After she was dismissed from Henry Ford High School for misbehavior, she attended Detroit City High School.

How many siblings does Kash Doll have?

Kash Doll was reared in Detroit, Michigan, the city where he was born. To help her working parent raise her six siblings, she started working at an early age.

How much is Puff Daddy worth?

His net worth was assessed by Forbes in 2019 to be $740 million. The clothing label Sean John was founded by him in 1998. This year’s Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Design Award went to him, and he won it the following year.

Conclusion:

Tabatha Robinson was born in The Bronx, New York, in 1992. She gained fame on Oxygen’s Bad Girls Club, season 16. She later appeared on Love & Hip-Hop: New York. In 2017, she was a bartender at Starlet’s Gentleman’s Club. Dream Doll was conceived in 1992 in The Bronx. YBN Almighty Jay was her ex-boyfriend. She’s appeared on BET I’ll Say Sorry, Wild 'N Out, and Hip Hop Plazas. Her first EP Live in Plastic was published in 2017.

Related Articles:

Dream Doll Net Worth
Simone Biles Networth