Blac Chyna Net Worth: An American model and entrepreneur, Blac Chyna has a net worth of an estimated $10 million.
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Date of Birth||11 May, 1988|
|Place of Birth||Washington DC|
|Updating||To be added|
Born Angela Renee White on 11th of May in 1988, when she was 18, she moved to Miami where she became a dancer. She chose the name Dora Renee and enrolled at Johnson and Wales University.
She was in a relationship with Tyga from 2011 to 2014 and has a son named King Cairo Stevenson.
Chyna in 2010, first signed a deal with Dime-piece magazine and posed on its cover page.In the song ‘Miss Me’ rapping sensation Drake dropped a reference of Blac Chyna.
She began gaining followers on social media. Blac Chyna ended up playing the stunt double of Nicki Minaj in the music video of ‘Monster’ alongside Jay-Z and Rick Ross. Blac Chyna has posed for ‘Urban Ink’ and ‘Smooth Girl’ magazines.
She starred in the film DGK and was named in the album ‘2 Chainz’ by Nicki Minaj. Yet after all her accomplishments Blac desired to achieve more success and in
- Lead model/artist for the single ‘Rack City’ by Tyga
- In 2012, she was titled ‘Eye Candy of the Month’ by ‘XXL Magazine’ for posing as a model for the ‘Black Men’s magazine’
- In 2013 she launched her own brand called ‘88fin’
- Chyna’s career in television begin in 2014. She first appeared in ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ while dating Rob Kardashian.
- Graduated from JLS Professional Makeup Artist School.
- Chyna and Kardashian appeared in their own series on the E! Network called ‘Rob & Chyna,’ which first aired in 2016. The series followed their lives and relationship.
- Model of the Year’ at the ‘Urban Model Awards in 2011
Chyna in 2010, first signed a deal with Dime-piece magazine and posed on its cover page.In the song ‘Miss Me’ rapping sensation Drake dropped a reference of Blac Chyna. She is an entrepreneur now with her own clothing brand 88fin and Lashed, a cosmetic lashes business.
Blac Chyna has more or less feuded with Kylie Jenner after Tyga broke up with her, assuming she was cheated. Following which she dated her step-brother Rob Kardashian JR.
Blac filed a lawsuit against exboyfriend Rob Kardashian for allegedly posting her picrtures online without her consent. After that she got a restraining order against him.
Blac Chyna, born Angela Renee, is an American model, entrepreneur and songwriter who shot to fame after Drake made a reference to her in a song. She has 2 children, a boy named King Cairo Stevenson from Tyga and a daughter named Dream from Rob Kardashian. She runs her own businesses, 88fin and Lashed. She has also purchased a beauty bar which offers professional makeup courses.
With her fair share of controversies, Blac Chyna is popular but equally in news. However, she is a businesswoman too and loves her kids. Through television and online media, she has accumulated wealth around $10 million approximately.
01. How is Blac Chyna rich?
Chyna has made money through modeling work and by starring in music videos. She has her brands called Lashed and a clothing one called 88fin.
02. How much money is Blac Chyna making?
An estimate says a whooping $10 million.
03. How much does Blac Chyna make a month?
She is making around $20 million from OnlyFans.
04. What is Rob Kardashian’s JR net worth?
Rob Junior’s net worth is also approximately $10 million.
05. How much money did Blac Chyna get from Rob?
At the start of the custody battle for Dream, Rob JR had to pay reportedly $20,000 per month. As of now, he is only required to pay support when the child is in his care.