Best Tips for Boosting Your Web Search Presence in 2020

The Definitive Guide To SEO In 2020

CHAPTER 1: Domain Authority 2.0

Domain Authority used to be all about links.

Not anymore.

Today, Google also evaluates your site based on Expertise , Authoritativeness , and Trustworthiness .

Also known as E-A-T.

In many ways, E-A-T is Domain Authority 2.0.

What is SEO and how it works? Here we’ll start with the basics on SEO definition and SEO meaning. The businesses with the best search engine rankings all understand the importance knowing SEO optimization inside and out, but of course they had to master the basics first.

SEO Definition: SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page.

In other words, SEO meaning involves making certain changes to your website design and content that make your site more attractive to a search engine. You do this in hopes that the search engine will display your website as a top result on the search engine results page.

Though SEO meaning and SEO marketing can seem complex due to the different factors that can impact your ranking, the process for search engine optimization is easier than it appears to be.

Search engines want to provide the best service for their users. This means delivering results on the search engine pages that are not only high quality but also relevant to what the searcher is looking for.

In order to do this, search engines will scan, or crawl, different websites to better understand what the site is about. This helps them deliver more relevant results to those who are searching for certain topics or keywords.

Similarly, the search engines will scan the site to determine how easy it is to navigate and read, rewarding user-friendly sites with higher rankings on the search engine results page.

Search engine optimization is the process that organizations go through to help make sure that their site ranks high in the search engines for relevant keywords and phrases. For instance, let’s say that you have an article about how to build a birdhouse.

In order to get your content in front of the right people, you want to try to optimize your this blog post so that it will show up as a top result for anyone who searches for the phrase “build a birdhouse.”

There are many benefits of implementing search engine optimization for your business. By improving your SEO, you can work to expand your visibility on the search engines. This helps you reach and engage more potential customers. By creating more engaging and effective SEO-focused content, you can increase your chances of bringing in more targeted organic traffic.

By adjusting your website and content for greater visibility and readability, you help give your SEO meaning. You shouldn’t settle for low SERP rankings when you could be at the top.

1 Like

@wellwisher Great intro about SEO in 2020. if you could give me a secret sauce recipe to boost SEO of a new site when there are lots of competitors in market, what would it be?

1 Like

what basics you need to know to be successful
in 2020, SEO comes with an entirely new set of challenges that make or break your success. in the field of SEO things are always changing with the passage of time. Optimisation techniques that work years ago fall by the wayside. there are four very important component of that we all focus on as a daily part of our jobs, which are as follows:
Keywords
In the olden days of SEO keywords were really all we had.The content should be targeted and built around the key word.the problem with keywords is that we can run out of SEO pain points in industry related keywords.If you want the approach towards so you have to write very basic keyword. use moneykeywords head keywords and short kewords.perform industry research especially if you are not familiar with your clients industry.Prepare competitive link profile which providevaluable insight.

Search volumes behind keyword
search volume tell you the average number of times a keyword world get searched each month. For example food supplement search 10000 time in Pakistan in single month.

Traffic coming from organic search
It means that a visitor coming from a search engine such as Google or bing. this does not include paid search ads but that does not mean organic traffic is not impacted by paid search or display advertising either positively or negatively.
Conversion of customers
we can easily rank our website by creating some groups on Facebook in WhatsApp like advertisement on different sites. By this way we can easily get a tensions of the interested people.

Youtube I have found is the best way to boost your search presence it is easy to rank on page one if you know how it is also favoured by Google so it’s a double win situation.

If you would like to rank on page one of youtube for your chosen keywords then try this free software.
I must admit I am quite cynical when it comes to rash claims like this and not easily led to believe these claims.
So I thought what the heck it’s Free so I have nothing to loose. So I went ahead and downloaded the Software and gave it a try.
I must admit at this point I went for the paid version and not the Free one but they both work as well it’s just the paid one is a lot easier.
I tried to Rank On Youtube for the Long Tailed Keyword Phrase " FREE Software Gets You 100% GUARANTEED Leads & Traffic On Autopilot "
Within 6 minutes I was on Page One Of You Tube for this phrase. I could not believe it. I have repeated the experience a few times. Check it out paste this phrase into Youtube’s Search bar and you will see that my video ranks no 1 Chris Smith
Its not a miracle it does not work everytime but I would say 6 out of ten times it does.
In my humble opinion this software is 100% genuine and is one of the few that actually works.
What have you got to loose try the free version and go from there.
FREE Software Gets You 100% GUARANTEED Leads & Traffic On Autopilot