We all know that Google shopping campaigns work great for eCommerce companies. Google has been continuously trying to make the users’ experience more streamlined. And the immense contribution to that is Google shopping. Unlike Google search, shopping ads present a product with a price that takes you directly to the product. Google has been supporting the use of Shopping ads more and more, with some new features released every year. That is why it’s surprising that so many online retailers are yet to take the support these ads are specifically tailored to their industry. Google shopping specialists are helping retailers to get the best of their business and reach the broader metrics of the audience.
1. More Qualified Traffic:- Google shopping manages to bring in more quality clicks. Like a regular Google Search text ad, you are only paying for the clicks you are getting on a Google Shopping ad. Text ads can be challenging because not only do you have to be engaging in the few features you have, but you also need to try and only bring qualified clicks through to your site. Paying for inappropriate clicks is really what turns any Google Ads campaign into a money-pit. If you have an online store and want to make sure you are only paying for clicks you want. Google Shopping is an excellent way to do that. When someone searches for something, you instantly see the item title, the price, an image of the item, and even shipping or promotional information. In addition to that, it even shows up next to other similar products. It implies that, if someone clicks on your shopping ad, they have to be at least somewhat involved and interested in your product. All the information is given upfront and besides other options. Unlike a text ad, so much precise, detailed information is already available before you even pay for the customer to click.
2. Better User Experience:- The whole user experience of Google Shopping is also a lot of sleeker than normal search ads. When someone clicks on your Shopping Ad, it takes them straight to that product page. They don’t have to attempt and click around your website to find what they are seeking. Instead, the method is made extremely easy for them. It is a brilliant feature of Google Shopping because it all serves to streamline the conversion process. If a user is directly taken to the product, it means that the product page means fewer clicks to the point of sale. It implies that there is less chance that your customer will get irritated by your website, and disappear! It leads to a higher cost per conversion and an overall better return on investment.
3. Clear Customer Intent:- Amidst all these features and advantages, the main essence of why Google Shopping can be so profitable; it’s all about purpose. Shopping ads are intended to come up when someone’s question shows that they are looking to buy. Rather than paying for full clicks via the top of the sales funnel queries like “how to do I…” and “what is a…”, you are paying for people who have got their wallets already open. It’s this intent factor that elevates Shopping ads above Search just that little bit more. Club this with how the ads show up, and where they go afterward – then you have got all the right foundations for high ROI.
4. Customized Goals for the Products:- Rather than a campaign that groups keywords together, expert Google Shopping management services group products together. Your complete inventory is there, ready to advertise and put into a composition that best suits you. Many online stores don’t have goal requirements for all their products. Typically, the profit margins or sales objectives vary from type of product to their demands. One of the best things about Shopping campaigns is the capability to group products collectively in the context of their sales intentions and optimize from there. It provides you authority over what you are paying for in regards to traffic to some items. You can take a look at the revenue resulting from that product & traffic. It leads to better ROI and more useful insights into your customers’ behavior.
5. Improved Click-through-rate:- According to studies and Google’s data, many retailers have seen doubled click-through-rates and lowered Cost-per-click with shopping ads compared to the text ads. It implies that shoppers are more likely to click on your product ad than a conventional PPC ad if you promote with Google shopping ads. When a number of people are clicking on your ads, you can conveniently design your ad campaigns for a greater rate of conversion. A Google Ad management agency can help with this.
6. Efficient Photo-based Ad Campaigns:- Images have a more significant impact on the user’s mind than other forms of text-based ads. When you insert a search query on Google SERPs, the product ads grasp the customer’s attention. If you use high-quality pictures for your items and it will stand out among other products. Consequently, it is more likely to make a sale. This type of ad pushes the consumer to take action, a moment ago, browsing about the product, to buy the product instantly. Utilize good quality original pictures of the product to modify your products from all others. Trends reveal that most consumers search on handheld devices like mobiles and tablets. Hence, greater mobile visibility will enhance the CTR of your campaign.
7. Convenient to Manage your Campaigns:- Designing and maintaining a Google shopping ad campaign is a lot simpler than the text-based PPC ads. Firstly, there is no requirement to add keywords for each ad in Google shopping ads. Once you design a product feed listing all the information asked, you are done fixing the campaign for the product. You don’t have to go one-by-one and make product targets to set up a campaign for some products. Make sure to bid judiciously on the product for greater outcomes. In a Nutshell, Google shopping ads are all about catching people with real intent.