Acronis True Image 2019

Acronis True Image 2019

By Jawad Haider 27 November 2020 Software 0 Comments

Acronis True Image 2019

Check Price on Amazon

Table of Contents

Overview

Acronis True Image 2019 is a software product produced by Acronis that provides data protection for personal users including, backup, archive, access, and recovery for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems. As disk imaging software, True Image can restore the previously captured image to another disk, replicating the structure and contents to the new disk, also allowing disk cloning and partition resizing, even if the new disk is of a different capacity. The backups are in a proprietary format which saves using a .tib filename format. Acronis was launched in 2003 and in December 2014 claimed to have over 5 million consumers and 500,000 business users.

15th-Anniversary Edition

The 15th-Anniversary Edition of Acronis True Image 2019 is 1 personal backup software! Acronis True image delivers complete cyber protection, combining easy-to-use, efficient backup with a proven AI-based defense against ransomware to create the most secure personal backup. Back up everything: including operating systems, applications, settings, photos, videos, files, and social media accounts on your PCs, Macs, iOS, and Android devices. Clone a system disk while it is in use. Store backups on a local drive, external hard drive, NAS, and the cloud for dual protection that secures your data and ensures a quick recovery is always possible.

Acronis True Image 2019 System Requirements

Windows 10 (all editions), Windows 8.1 (all editions), Windows 8 (all editions), Windows 7 SP1 (all editions), Windows Home Server 2011, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit), macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X El Capitan 10.11

Acronis True Image 2019 Features

• Mirror imaging: automatically protect all your data, operating system, programs, settings, files, and boost information
  • Two-click backup: back up to local drives, external drives, NAS, network share, and cloud with just two clicks. Click once more for advanced technical options
  • Dual protection: ensure your backup is available for recovery by storing copies locally and off-site in Acronis cloud storage
  • Mobile protection: automatically back up your smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi to your PC, Mac, or NAS device, or directly to Acronis cloud storage. Migrate data from Android to iOS and back again

Customer reviews

Yearly perpetual license method vs subscription but overall cost, and best to review the yearly changes to the true blue version of OH I get this!

This was a very good buy. I got my work done very quickly.

Acronis works great, but the menu needs to be more intuitive.

Check Price on Amazon

About Author

Jawad Haider

Hi there, I’m Jawad. I write Karaoke stuff on my blog. https://www.karaokepage.com/ is my blog dedicated to karoake machine reviews, buying guides. I will provide you information related to best and cheap karaoke regularly. Do check out my latest posts.