SWEET SHORT BEST FRIENDS QUOTES

We have collected 50 plus sweet short friendship quotes that will make you enjoy the sweet magic of friendship more intensely. If you are looking for some of them, Keep on reading!.

Sweet short friendship quotes

50+ Sweet Short Friendship Quotes:

Can we define friendship? According to UN there are 195 recognized countries, and the world speaks 6500 different languages, yet no single language can define friendship.
It is a feeling, and feelings vary person to person. So, a single definition cannot do justice with it.

How to define Friendship?

Out of hundred flavors of friendship, one of the most beautiful flavors is sweetness. Friendship is sweet and it adds sweetness in our lives. when we know someone is there standing at our back– a person who is always ready to share everything with you; whether it be small things like: foods, chocolates or anything.
We should celebrate our friendship every day and tell our friends of their importance in our lives. Here are some short and sweet friendship quotes that you can share with your friends and explain the sweetness their friendship has brought in your live.

50+ Sweet Short Friendship Quotes To Share With Your Best Friend:

• “Friendship is one of life’s great pleasure. A friend laughs with us, confides in us, and supports us, no matter the circumstance.” (Jackie Corley)

• “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” (Washington Irving)

• “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.”

• “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.”

• " Friendship is sweet. It leaves its fragrance to, whichever soul is touches." – s.r.a

• “Friendship is a relationship we choose and one we sustain a charitable spirit, patience, and understanding.” (Jackie Corley)

• “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” (Donna Roberts)

• “Many people will walk in and out of your life but real and sweet friends will leave foot prints in your heart.”

• “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.” (Charles Caleb Colton)

• “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.”

• “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” (Khalil Gibran)

• “A true friend is one soul in two people.” (Haim Shapira)

• “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.” (John Evelyn)

• “In the cookie of life friends are the chocolate chips.”

• “A sweet friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”

• “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” (Arnold H. Glasgow)

• “The best mirror is an old friend.” (George Herbert)

• “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”

• “A friend is one, who walks in your life when the rest of the world walks out.”

• Real friendship or love is not manufactured or achieve by an act of will or intention. Friendship is always an act of recognition.” (John O’Donohue)

• “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul and nourishes it.”

• “Everyday life begins to sparkle, when we realize our friends are the most glowing glitters.”

• “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” (C.S. Lewis)

• "A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."(Elbert Hubbard)

• “Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” (Oscar Wilde)

• “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” (Elbert Hubbard)

• “Friendship, compounded of esteem and love, derives from one its tenderness and its permanence from the other.” (Samuel Johnson)

• 'Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” (Steve Maraboli)

• "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” (Henry David Thoreau)

• "Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” (Anna Taylor)

• “Indeed the greatest gift of life is friendship .”

• “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful collision that you can barely remember what was like living in the world or place without them.”

• “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”(Elbert Hubbard)

• "Every friendship goes through ups and downs. Dysfunctional patterns set in; external situations cause internal friction; you grow apart and then bounce back together.” (Mariella Frostrup)

• "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘You too? I thought I was the only one.'” (C.S. Lewis)

• "When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” (Maria Shriver)

• “Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do, so hey you…be with me.”

• Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”

• “The secret of friendship is expressing kindness with your eyes and through the tone of your voice, not only with words.” (Goswami Kriyananda)

• “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”

• “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”

• "Remember that the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”

• “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.” (Marcus Tullius Cicero)

• “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.” (S.E. Hinton)

• “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” (Mark Twain)

• “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate chip cookies.”

• "There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.”

• “Heart speaks a million languages and the best of it is friendship.” – s.r.a

• “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my whole entire world.”

• "There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.”

• "Friendship is the purest love.” (Osho)