Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Song

Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Song

Which old rap song says zz, zzzzzz or something or is it dizzy?

This is an old song. I've heard this ■■■■ in a lot of rap songs over the years, the most recent JS of JLo and LL, but I don't remember the speaker rapper who composed the sentence.

To be bee meat, when I only hear it once from Zizz from Redmans of 1992 to Der IZ Dark Side, is a cosmic slip song with a link below the lyrics. This is Redman verse, verse 2, and he barely wrote it. Zozuz, I promise it's just like the cool Js version, except it's slow. To listen to a part of the song, search

When you listen to this song, everything is fine. Recordings of conversations in Planet Rock by African Bambata and some breakout promoters of the Solsink Force. It was written by someone else and they only had one day to read and record it. When he forgets a few words, he uses the zzzzzzz as a filler and stays part of the song. Check it out here (YouTube link below) around 3:32 p.m.

zz zz zz lagu song

LL Cool J with Jennifer Lopez

Zzz Zzz Zzz song

Most of them

Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Song

Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Song

Which old rap song says zz, zzzzzz or something or is it too fast? 3

update

The card in this video is Cold Jay Fat Jennifer Lopez, but W is the original singer

It's actually an old school song. I've heard this Zzzzz in many rap songs over the years, most recently Cool Js by JLo and LL, but I don't remember the spoken rapper who made this sentence.

For the bees to live, I heard it from Zzzz in 1992 on REDMANS DARE IZ A DARK SIDE, a cosmic SLOP song with the link below. This is the Redman verse, verse 2 and he barely wrote Zuzuzuzuz. I guarantee it's the same as all the cool Js versions, except they're slow. To listen to a part of the song, search.

When you listen to these songs, everything is fine. The spoken recording was written by some break-beat main character African Bambata and Solsonic Force in the song Planet Rock. It was written by someone else and they only had one day to read and record it. So when he forgets some words, he uses zzzzzzzzzz as a filler and stays a part of the song. Check it out here (YouTube link below) around 3:32 p.m. M.

LL Cole with Jennifer Lopez

SIP SIPPIN in a specific SISSURP ?? Three six you want it?

Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Song