Zeke Wizards Of Waverly Place

Are Zack and Zack the same person in Wizards of Waverly Place? ۔

In the movie episode, there is Zack who looks exactly like Zack, but is thought to be 17 years old, who is older than Justin at the moment (the episode says he's at a higher level).

But recently Justin's best friend is called Zack, but he's as old as Justin and he graduated the same year ...

So is this a disaster? Or does Zack / Zack keep records? I'm stupid ...

I prepared my explanation and actually wrote it in fan fiction. Ha ha!

Anyway, WOWP is generally great with consistency, but they seem to be wrong about it. Look, the movies go back to Season 1, and I don't think they saw Dan Benson and his characters more than just the actors / characters in that episode. But he got a character in Season 2, where he changed the name of his character (I think the first time they called him Zack was in Smart Paints, Season 2, Episode 1. Hiccup, don't fix it. Do). New name, new haircut and they gave me a note, but never explained anything in SW. (Maybe they filmed it that no one would notice. Good try, Disney.) I think it's safe to assume it's the same person.

Zac Wizard from Waverly Place.

This page can help you.

D:

Are Zack and Zack the same person in Wizards of Waverly Place?

In the movie episode, there is a Zack who looks exactly like Zack, but is thought to be 17, who is bigger than Justin at the moment (the episode says he's at a higher level).

But then again, Justin's best friend is Zack, but he's the same age ...

Are Zack and Zack the same person in the Wizard of Waverly Place? 3

The film's episode features Zack, who looks exactly like Zack, but is thought to be 17 years older than Justin at the time (he was later told he had a higher level of education). )

But recently Justin's best friend is called ZK, but he's just like Justin and he graduated the same year ...

So was it a disaster? Or does Zack / Zeke keep records? I'm stupid ...

I prepared my explanation and actually wrote it in fan fiction. Ha ha!

Anyway, WOWP is generally good with consistency, but they seem wrong about it. Look, the movies go back to Season 1, and I don't think they saw Dan Benson and his characters as more than just the actors / characters in an episode of that time. But he got the role in Season 2, that's where he changed the name of his character (I think the first time they called him ZK, he was in Smarty Paints, Season 2, Episode 1. To fix that.) Without hesitation So she got a new name, a new hairstyle, and they gave me a note, but never explained anything on SW. (Maybe he was filming and not paying attention? Good try, Disney.) I think it's safe to assume he's the same person.

Zika Witch of Waverley Place

This page can help you.

D:

Are Zack and Zack the same person in the Wizard of Waverly Place?

In this episode of the movie, it is Zack, who looks exactly like Zake, but it is speculated that he is 17 years old, older than Justin at the time (later it was said that he had a higher level of education).

But Justin's best friend is called ZK, but he's the same age ...

I like the movie I think Alex will have the power but I think Justin should turn them on because he is more responsible for dealing with them and he is the best wizard ever. This is not a bad movie. X.

From what I've seen in the actor, some extras (including Zack) will play the role of ZK, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not.