Yuno And Yuki

Yuno And Yuki

[My Nikki] Does Uno really like Yuki?

She loves Yuki.

This meant that he could love the one who was comforting him at the time. It ended in Yuki, which is why he loved her. If it were another boy, hard, she would fall in love with that other boy.

Then he said that his love for Yuki was real, but his love could be the target of someone else.

What did he do, and why did he always have to travel back in time? He did this over and over again to refresh his good times.

Yuno And Yuki

Yuno And Yuki

[My Nikki] Does Uno really like Yuki? 3

I remember Uno saying in one of the last episodes: Don't let me tell you. Yuki asked another question and he said he can love anyone, you were there.

Do I understand what he is saying and / or what he means, or am I correct in saying that he never liked Yuki for any other reason?

She loves Yuki, huh.

This meant that he could fall in love with someone who would make him happy right now. It ended up being Yuki, that's why he loved her. If it were any other boy, hard, she would fall in love with that other boy.

Then he said that his love for Yuki is real but his love could be the target of someone else.

He did, otherwise why would he always have to go back on time? He did this over and over again to revive their good times.

Yuno And Yuki