Yuga Aoyama

Yuga Aoyama

Does Yuga Aoyama have a distinctive character?

[My Hero Academia] Aoyama is actually eccentric. One of the students, Aoyama, is said to have the properties of a navel laser, a laser that fires from the navel.

Does Aoyama like DEKU too?

Jealous of Deku, Aoyama falls in love with Uraraka himself and tries to find out and see if he shows any signs of love for Uraraka. Aoyama is actually GAY towards Deku and tries to catch Deku before Uraraka has a chance.

Do you also know what’s strange about Yuga Aoyama?

Published on August 18, 2017. A presumptuous boy who renounces the nobility. Hans Quirk is a navel laser that allows him to fire a powerful laser from the navel.

Similarly, you are wondering if Aoyama is a traitor?

Yes, the overly dramatic hero has quickly become the center of attention in the manga, and fans are wondering if the boy is a traitor. So far it is unknown what will happen to Aoyama, but the manga offers some advice.

What is the name of Aoyama’s hero?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

, Aoyama Yūga?

), Also known as Shining Hero: Cant Stop Twinkling, is a Grade 1A student at the UA.

Like Uraraka DEKU?

Deku loves Uraraka, probably as a friend. Even though he has romantic feelings for her, I don’t think it will happen anytime soon. Uraraka is the only one of the two who so far says he loves Deku. Even then, her feelings can change.

Is Aoyama a boy or a girl?

Hero Class 1A is made up of 20 students, fourteen boys and six girls, and student no. 1 is the blonde Yuga Aoyama. So far, this guy hasn’t had such a great chance to steal the show, he’s more of a supporting actor right now.

Who was the traitor in Boku no hero science?

Kirishima

Who is DEKU’s father?

Hisashi Midoriya (?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

, Midoriya Hisashi?

) Is the father of Izuku Midoriyas and the husband of Inko Midoriya.

Will Bakugou have a love interest?

Bakugou doesn’t need a love interest.

Is Kirishima in love with Bakugou?

Kirishima is the one who sees Bakugou as an equal and, according to Midoriya, the only one who managed to save him without hurting his pride. I destroy my hero Academia !! Kirishima is pictured crushing Bakugou and trying to get close to him.

Kirishima is a traitor?

He IS FANTASTIC! I think Kirishima is most likely the traitor because he is a loving man. It doesn’t seem fair to make the traitor someone to forget, especially someone like Toru who is invisible. Evil Rocky appears to be related to Kirishima based on some quirks.

Is Uraraka a traitor?

Uraraka is the traitor !! And All Might wasn’t on USJ at the time, so Uraraka could have let Iida go on her own so she could get All Might and get the baddies back with the original plan. The espionage work is also disruptive and his release of Iida made everyone trust him and immediately became less suspicious of him.

Is Bakugo ■■■■?

Bakugo Katsuki is not ■■■■, he is alive and well, and if you plan to leave the show because of the joke, you don’t. So many fans have decided to leave the show and others have expressed frustration, but it’s a joke.

What is the traitor of the AU?

Denki Kaminari. Kaminari is the character most widely considered an AU traitor. This is not hard evidence and more of people who like the idea that Kaminari is still a genius and is just pretending to be stupid to hide his true identity as him.

What does Kacchan mean?

An Australian user says the name Kacchan is of Japanese origin and means ■■■■■■■■■.

How old is Aizawa Shouta?

Shouta Aizawa Shota Aizawa My Hero Academia Series 31 Years Birthday November 8 Gender Male Is Dabi a Todoroki?

Dabi said his name, but Todoroki is a celebrity and he was on the list, which is not surprising. There are also several questions about the nature of fire in the world. The two brothers mentioned by him have hair like Fuyumi, which is usually white with a little red.

What is Mina Ashido weird about?

Imagination.

Acid (?

, San?

): Minas Quirk allows you to extract corrosive liquid from your body, can control its solubility and viscosity. She is also known to secrete a non-corrosive version of acid from her feet to help you slip.

Yuga Aoyama