Youtube Search Bar

Youtube Search Bar

Can't enter anything in YouTube search bar?

idk D = <But the same thing happened to me and when I read in other posts that a lot of other people are grumbling, I blame YouTube for that ... = (I wanted to find out and Not wanting to be bothered, I used Google to search) XD .. very very ... very boring

I know

When you're online and on your channel, you'll need to place your cursor in the search box to type. I don't know why, but I struggled until I found out! If that doesn't help, I'm sure someone else will help.

Youtube Search Bar

Youtube Search Bar

Can't enter anything in YouTube search bar? ^

Whenever I go to YouTube, I try to type in the search bar at the top. What I wanted to see with Google was really boring.

If you are online and on your channel, you should place your cursor in the search box to join. I don't know why, but I struggled until I found out! If that doesn't help, I'm sure someone else will help.

Youtube Search Bar

Youtube Search Bar

Can't enter anything in YouTube search bar? ۔

Whenever I go to YouTube, I try to type the swing in the search bar at the top. I had Google that I wanted to see and it was really boring.

When you are online and on your channel, you should place your cursor in the search box to type. I don't know why, but I struggled until I found out! If that doesn't help, I'm sure someone else will.

Youtube Search Bar

Youtube Search Bar

Can't enter anything in YouTube search bar? 3

Whenever I go to YouTube, I try to type soing in the search bar at the top. I had to google what I wanted to see and it was really boring.

When you're online and on your channel, you should hold your cursor in the search box to type. I don't know why, but I struggled until I found out! If that doesn't help, I'm sure someone else will.

Youtube Search Bar