Youtube on firestick

Youtube on firestick

How do you get YouTube on fire stick? How to Install Smart YouTube TV on Fire Stick and Fire TV. 1. From the Fire TV home screen, go to Settings > System > Device. 2. Scroll down and select Developer options. 3. Check Allow apps from unknown sources. 4. Return to the Amazon Fire TV home screen on the far left to search. Enter the boot loader.

Is there a NordVPN app for firestick?

Yes sir. The NordVPN app works best with the FireStick device. It can be installed in two ways. You can install it from the Amazon App Store or use the Downloader app.

How do you install YouTube on Kindle Fire?

Click the Install button and YouTube APK on Kindle Fire HD and HDX devices. Once you click the Install button, the installation process and installation will take a few seconds.

Can I watch live TV on firestick?

Amazon Firestick is a great way to watch TV for free. You can save a lot of money with this device. You can also watch live TV on Firestick, but you need the right apps to watch the content you want.

Can you use YouTube on a Kindle?

Check the home screen or app drawer on your Kindle Fire device and you will see that the YouTube app is installed. Click the icon and YouTube will open on your Kindle device. By following the steps above, you can install YouTube on your Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX tablets and watch your favorite videos.

Can I watch YouTube TV on my Amazon Fire tablet?

Everyone knows that YouTube is the most popular and widely used video sharing service in the world. However, the YouTube app is not available for Amazon Fire tablets due to a conflict between Google and Amazon. If you're looking for the right source to download YouTube to your Amazon Fire tablet, you've come to the right place.

How do you get apps on fire stick?

The easiest way to download apps to your Fire TV Stick is to go to the Apps section, find the app you want and download it. It really is that simple. The Fire TV Stick UI app area is organized by category, so it's relatively easy to find what you're looking for in most cases.

:brown_circle: How to fire stick YouTube app?

• Open Fire Stick and go to Settings → Device → Developer options.
  • Then enable the option Allow apps from unknown sources.
  • Repeat step 3 that you covered in your first method.
  • Now enter bootloader in the search menu
  • Tap the Downloader icon and start the installation.
  • Now launch Amazon Fire Stick download app.

Can you get youtube on firestick

However, you can still watch YouTube on your Fire TV stick. You can watch YouTube on the Amazon Fire TV Stick through the Silk or Firefox browser for Fire TV by entering the address bar with the on-screen keyboard or voice remote.

:brown_circle: How do I get YouTube TV on my TV?

Open the YouTube TV app on your TV. Visit on a computer or mobile device. Enter the activation code shown on your TV below. Select the account associated with your YouTube TV subscription. Click Authorize. You should now be watching on your TV.

Does Amazon Fire Stick support YouTube TV?

Amazon now offers a Fire TV Stick with a faster interior, Dolby Vision support, and volume control on the voice remote. There's no official YouTube app, but compatibility with YouTube's browser apps on TV could fill that gap.

How do I restart the firestick?

Resetting the FireStick If your remote is working fine and your device is not frozen, follow these steps to reset the FireStick: the main window) Select.

How do you turn off firestick?

Disable FireStick or Fire TV Guide. On any screen on your device, press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote for 35 seconds. The following screen will appear: Right-click once to move the mouse pointer over Standby and press the Select button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Reset my firestick remote?

1 answer. Re: Resetting the Firestick remote Try the following: Press and hold the Select button for 5 seconds to put the remote into pairing mode. Press and hold the Select + Play buttons for 5 seconds to reboot the device. Reboot the device: Settings} System} Reboot and after rebooting, unplug the power cord for 5 seconds and then plug it back in.

:brown_circle: How do you use a fire stick remote?

1. Connect the micro USB cable to the power adapter. 2. Plug the other end into the Fire TV Stick. 3. Connect the Fire TV Stick to your TV's HDMI port. 4. Press "Start" on the remote control. 5. Press Play / Pause on the remote control.

Why did my Amazon firestick stop working?

See below for a full list of ways to fix a broken Firestick. If your Firestick does not stay connected to the internet, it could be due to a bad connection, power failure, password error, configuration of your device or modem/router.

How do you set up a fire stick?

Set up an Amazon Fire Stick Connect a USB cable to a power source and a microUSB port on the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Plug the Fire Stick into an HDMI port and plug the power adapter into a nearby power outlet. The cable in the box is quite long.

Does Amazon firestick support 4K?

The Fire TV Stick 4K is Amazon's third 4K HDR development, delivering sharper images and brighter colors on compatible TVs. But while the previous Fire TV and Fire TV Cube counterparts only supported the standard HDR10 format, the Fire TV Stick takes 4K even further, supporting Dolby Vision and HDR10+.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you install a VPN on firestick?

To install VPN on Firestick, you need to: Select "Settings" on the Firestick home screen. Select "Device" and then "Developer" from the menu. Select "Apps from unknown sources" and a confirmation pop-up will appear. Click Activate. Return to the home screen.

Should I use a VPN for my firestick?

The general rule of thumb is that you should use a VPN if you can connect to the internet. VPNs have really become a necessity in recent years, so sure yes, you do need a VPN for Firestick.

:brown_circle: Does NordVPN work with Amazon Fire TV Stick?

Yes, NordVPN works with Amazon Firestick. The service provider offers a readily available native app for second-generation Amazon Fire devices, including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. In other words, you can easily configure NordVPN to use with your streaming services.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is Roku better than firestick?

If you're looking for multi-vendor devices, Roku is the best platform and streaming stays there. Not only is it better than Amazon Firestick, but it's also much better than Android TV, Apple TV, and Chromecast dongles.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you put nordvpn on firestick remote

To install NordVPN on Firestick devices, you need to use the Amazon app store to get the official app. If that doesn't work, you can still download the Android app from the APK, though you'll have to face Firestick's lack of remote support. How to install the NordVPN app on Firestick.

Does ExpressVPN work on firestick?

Firestick Generation 1 does not work with any VPN. While ExpressVPN works fine with Fire TV and Gen 2 Firesticks, unfortunately it doesn't work with Gen 1 Firesticks. This isn't exclusive to ExpressVPN, though, and whatever you've read, no VPN service only works with Gen 1 Firestick.

:brown_circle: Can you put nordvpn on firestick 4k

VPN apps are not compatible with the 1st generation Amazon Fire TV dongle. You can install a VPN app, but it won't stay connected in the background after downloading another app. Fortunately, you can still use NordVPN with your Amazon Fire TV device.

How can I install NordVPN on my firestick?

To install NordVPN on Firestick devices, you need to use the Amazon app store to get the official app. If that doesn't work, you can still download the Android app from the APK, though you'll have to face Firestick's lack of remote support.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you use a VPN on Amazon firestick?

Find the NordVPN app in the App Store and install it on your Amazon Fire device. Log in with your NordVPN credentials. Select the country you want to connect to, allow the VPN connection and add a VPN profile. Please note that the first generation Amazon Firestick does not support VPN connection.

How does NordVPN work on Amazon Fire TV?

If NordVPN is running on your computer when setting up an access point, create an encrypted VPN connection to the internet that is accessible to all devices, including your Amazon Fire TV device. How do I know if NordVPN works with Firestick? NordVPN works with Firestick.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you use a VPN on a Fire TV?

First-generation Fire TV devices can be more difficult to manage with a VPN because they are not compatible with NordVPN's own app. However, you can still use NordVPN for private streaming, although it can generally be a more complicated process.

:brown_circle: Can you put nordvpn on firestick on tv

Using NordVPN with a 1st generation Fire TV device. VPN apps are not compatible with the 1st generation Amazon Fire TV dongle. You can install a VPN app, but it won't stay connected in the background after downloading another app. Fortunately, you can still use NordVPN with your Amazon Fire TV device.

Does VyprVPN work with firestick?

VyprVPN works with Firestick / Fire TV, but needs some tweaking as the company doesn't offer a dedicated app. The software comes with its own Android app that you can download from the Google Play Store, but it's not designed to work with Firestick, so you'll need to manually configure Firestick, Android phone, Internet connection, and subscription.

Can you put nordvpn on firestick app

NordVPN is also on their list of the best VPN providers for Firestick. To install NordVPN on Firestick devices, you need to use the Amazon app store to get the official app.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the free apps on firestick?

There are thousands of feeds that you can get for free with FireStick by installing the apps described in the guide above. The best free FireStick apps of 2019 are Kodi, Terrarium TV, FreeFlix HQ and more.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you add apps to a fire stick?

Download the APK files you want to add to the Fire Stick on your computer. Click the Install APK button in adbLink. Locate the downloaded file and click OK. adbLink will automatically install the app on your Fire TV device.

Does Xfinity streaming app work on firestick?

The Xfinity app is available for all major platforms like Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, etc. The Xfinity app is geographically restricted and not officially available in some regions. Don't worry, you can still download Xfinity Stream to your Fire Stick with the same features.

Can you put nordvpn on firestick without

NordVPN works well with all Fire TV devices except the first-generation Firestick, which does not support VPN. While you can use the APK to download VPN on any device, if the Amazon App Store version doesn't work, you should try the VPN router first.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you get NordVPN on Amazon Fire stick?

NordVPN recently released a Fire TV compatible version of their app that you can get directly from Amazon. To install NordVPN on your Fire Stick: Log in to the NordVPN website.

How do I set up a VPN on my Amazon Fire stick?

Set up NordVPN on the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Search for the NordVPN app in the App Store and install a VPN on your Amazon Fire device. Log in with your NordVPN credentials. Select the country you want to connect to, allow the VPN connection and add a VPN profile.

Can you use NordVPN on a smart TV?

Setting up NordVPN on your router not only keeps your Smart TV safe, but also protects your game consoles, Roku, and Chromecast. If you have an Android TV, you can download NordVPN's own app. NordVPN is one of the best VPNs of 2021 thanks to a large server network of more than 5500 servers in 59 locations.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I install NordVPN on my Kindle Fire?

First you need to download the NordVPN app and install it on your Amazon Kindle Fire device. From the Kindle home screen, touch the Applications menu. Open the Amazon app store. Enter NordVPN in the search bar and click Get. Tap Download. When the application is installed, click on "Open". You will see the main menu of the application. Tap Sign in.

Can you put nordvpn on firestick on roku

With a NordVPN account you can connect with 6 devices at the same time. This means you can connect NordVPN on your Roku, FireStick, Android, iOS and other devices. If you want to hide your online activities and your original IP address, or if you just want to protect yourself online, you need a very secure VPN like NordVPN.

Can you use a VPN with Roku stick?

NordVPN works with Roku devices, but you can't install it directly on a media player. Roku does not support native VPN technology built-in. That's why you can install NordVPN on your router or set up a VPN connection through your computer. How do you download NordVPN to Roku Stick?

How do I install NordVPN on my Amazon Fire stick?

It only takes a few minutes to install NordVPN on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Just follow these instructions: Use the remote on your Amazon Fire TV Stick to navigate to the magnifying glass in the top left corner to access the search bar. Search for "NordVPN". Highlight and click on the first search result.

:brown_circle: What to do if NordVPN doesn't work on Roku?

But if NordVPN doesn't work or you're not happy with it, you can cancel NordVPN at any time and get a full refund within 30 days. If you're using an Asus router, you can read a detailed guide on how to set up NordVPN on an Asus router and use Roku. How do I set up NordVPN on Roku through a virtual router?

:brown_circle: Does NordVPN work on Amazon firestick?

As mentioned above, NordVPN is one of the best VPNs you can find, and of course it is compatible with Amazon Fire devices. All you need to do is download the dedicated app from the Amazon App Store and connect to one of NordVPN's blazing-fast servers before streaming with Firestick.

Does NordVPN cover multiple devices?

One NordVPN account protects 6 devices. The NordVPN account covers 6 devices at once and offers 6x protection. Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux - Whatever operating system you use, NordVPN hides your location, your IP address and encrypts your data traffic.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is a VPN necessary for Amazon firestick?

Using a VPN on Firestick is not really necessary, but at some point it is really necessary. For example, if they use third-party apps like Kodi for streaming, they should use this service. On the other hand, if you only use apps like YouTube or Amazon Prime, they don't need a VPN.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you download YouTube videos on Kindle Fire?

Open the Kindle Fire app store and search for freedi. Choose FREEdi YouTube Downloader and buy. It will then be installed on your Kindle Fire automatically. If you don't want to use the App Store, click here to download the app directly, then download it to your Kindle Fire and install it with ES File Explorer.

Is there an official YouTube app for Kindle Fire?

As mentioned above, the YouTube app will not launch on the Kindle Fire. But you can use FREEdi YouTube Downloader. It provides all YouTube videos and is more stable than YouTube website. The main feature of this application is that you can download YouTube videos.

:brown_circle: How do you get YouTube on Amazon Fire?

To access YouTube on the Amazon Fire TV Stick, simply download the Firefox for Fire TV app on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. To do this, proceed as follows: Select the search symbol in the top left corner of the start screen and search for "Firefox". You can also use the voice remote and say "Firefox.".

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Youtube on kindle fire hd

Therefore, YouTube is unfortunately not available for Kindle Fire HD. With the lack of universal apps in the Amazon app store, this is one of the biggest drawbacks for users who expect an Android tablet. Since the Kindle Fire tablet has a large 7-inch screen, it is ideal for watching videos.

How do you Find Your downloads on a Kindle Fire HD?

1. Launch the Documents application from your Kindle Fire's home screen. 2. The top panel has three tabs: SENDTOKINDLE, CLOUD DRIVE, LOCAL STORAGE. Select LOCAL STORAGE. 3. Browse the folder list, find the download folder. Files downloaded from Kindle Fire's built-in browser are stored here.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you record videos on Kindle Fire?

You can take photos and videos with the Kindle Fire's built-in camera. Photos and videos are stored in your Kindle Photo Library and on your Amazon Cloud Drive.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you watch youtube on kindle fire

Incompatible formats cannot prevent users from watching YouTube on Kindle Fire. Open the YouTube app and login to your account, then you can watch YouTube videos. How do I download the YouTube app on my Kindle Fire? Unfortunately, the YouTube app is not available in the Amazon Kindle app store.

:brown_circle: Can you watch Vido on the Kindle?

Playing videos on your Kindle Fire HD is a simple process. Once you have downloaded the video to your device, open the library (click Videos and then the Library button), locate the video and click the video to play it. If you've played the video before, you may need to click the Resume, Reload, or Download button to play the video again.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I watch local channels with firestick?

Watching local channels on the FireStick generally costs nothing. These FireStick feeds are available on the Amazon Store and can therefore be easily downloaded. These channels also include live TV, local news, food shows, morning shows and more.

Can you watch Xfinity stream on firestick?

You can use Xfinity on Firestick to choose from a wide variety of TV shows and movies to stream. You have options to filter feeds and download content that can be viewed offline.

What can I stream with Amazon firestick?

• NFL
  • HBO GO
  • ESPN
  • UFC
  • tennis net
  • NHL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • DAZN

Does firestick stream live TV?

However, you can also watch live TV on Firestick. Fortunately, accessing live streaming with the Fire TV Stick is very easy and requires a simple search for live TV apps. The TV Player application is an example.

Can you watch tv online

For cable TV subscribers. If you haven't cut the cord yet, you can easily watch live TV. DVRs from companies such as Slingbox, TiVo, Dish, Verizon and many more can generally stream content from your main TV to your computer or mobile device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you watch live TV away from home?

Smartphones, tablets, iPads, laptops and computers offer a different screen to watch TV at home or watch live TV outdoors. There are thousands of places to watch TV or movies online.

How can you watch TV on your computer?

The easiest and most popular way to watch TV on a PC today is to watch programs on the Internet. Major networks, multiple cable channels, and mainstream websites like Hulu allow you to watch programs in a web browser. If you want a more direct connection to your TV, you need additional equipment, namely a TV tuner.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I watch "live" local TV online?

Watch local television online. You no longer need a cable or satellite subscription to watch local TV channels. You can now watch your LANs over the internet with streaming services now broadcast by local streaming partners in multiple markets.

:brown_circle: Can you watch live TV on the Internet?

There are several reasons why you prefer direct Internet television over cable or satellite television. The main reason may be that you often watch channels that are not offered by your cable or satellite provider. For example, many foreign news channels are not affiliated with a typical provider, but you can easily find them on the internet.

Can you watch tv with firestick remote

You turn on your TV with the Amazon Fire TV remote. Provided, of course, that your TV is CEC compliant. It's short for Consumer Electronics Control and the short version is that a device connected via HDMI can control aspects of your TV.

Why does firestick remote not working?

Remote control doesn't work with Firestick. Check the batteries in the Fire Stick remote. The Amazon Fire Stick Remote is an accessory that consumes a lot of energy. After use. Have you ever paired the FireStick remote? Usually a ready-made FireStick remote is included.

Do you need a firestick with a smart TV?

In theory probably not in practice! So it makes sense to use a smart TV like Firestick. If you have an Amazon Prime membership, this may be the best way to get the most out of Amazon Prime.

How to turnoff firestick or Fire TV?

• Press and hold the Home button on the remote for up to 5 seconds, you will see the following screen.
  • From any screen on your device, press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote for 35 seconds.
  • Select and move the mouse pointer to sleep mode and click the Select button.
  • The screen goes black and the device goes into sleep mode.

Can you watch tv with firestick on computer

Want to know if Firestick TV can be used on a desktop computer? So the answer is yes, you can. Connecting your Fire TV Stick to your PC is a fairly simple process. All you need is a reliable WiFi connection to have a Firestick TV on your desk.

Can you watch tv with firestick wireless

The Fire TV Stick also requires a wireless internet connection at home, as it does not have an Ethernet port. As such, a wireless connection is the only way to connect the Fire TV Stick to various streaming media services.

Can you watch tv with firestick live

Most apps let you watch TV shows on Firestick for free. So you should use them with caution as they offer content that you would otherwise have to pay for for free. Consuming illegal content is a violation of copyright laws and can therefore cause problems with your ISP and/or authorities.

:brown_circle: Does firestick have Hulu Live TV?

As of today, the Hulus Live TV beta service is available on Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire TV Stick, and those using Hulu on those devices will be automatically updated to the updated UI.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are some cool live TV apps for firestick?

Best Live TV Apps for FireStick Live NetTV App. Live NetTV is one of the most popular streaming apps supported by Firestick. Mobdro Live TV application. If you are looking for a live streaming app, Mobdro might be a different question. Swift Streamz Live TV App. If you have Firestick, you can usually search for live streaming apps. Pluto Live TV app. Click on the Live TV app. Sportz TV application.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you watch tv with firestick streaming

With the Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can turn your regular TV into a smart TV and watch just about anything you want. From streaming and music services to dark sports and video channels, the Fire TV Stick, commonly known as the FireStick, is a device that can connect you to exactly the channel you want to watch.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is Hulu free on firestick?

Answer 9: Yes, you can stream content from Hulu to Fire Stick. The free app is available on the Fire Stick in the App Store, which you can download to your device. You can then sign in to Hulu with your Hulu account email address and password to stream content from that service to the Fire Stick.

What channels can you get with firestick?

Amazon FireStick can offer you subscription channels like HBO, Netflix, Hulu, Fox Go and more. In addition, you can also watch live regional IPTV channels where you can watch sports, movies, TV shows and everything related.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you get Hulu on fire stick?

Installing Hulu on Firestick is very simple. You can download the application directly from the Amazon application store. Throw a fire stick. Go to the search area. Go to Hulu and click on the search icon. Select the official Hulu app from the search results. Click Download to start the installation process.

What channels are on the fire stick?

Most of the most popular streaming channels are available on the Fire Stick, including Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, HBO, and more. The apps available for Fire TV can be found here.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do you need an Amazon account with the firestick?

You need to "register" your Firestick with your Amazon account. Amazon Account: Setting up an Amazon account when switching to Amazon when buying a Firestick from Amazon requires an Amazon account and then the Fire Stick is automatically registered to that account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you get a virus on Amazon firestick?

Android malware infects Amazon Fire and Fire Stick TVs. The virus limits resources when mining cryptocurrencies. If your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick is loaded with apps that allow you to watch pirated movies and TV shows, you could be exposed to the Android cryptocurrency virus.

:brown_circle: Can you get YouTube TV on fire stick?

You can install and use the YouTube TV app on FireStick anywhere in the US. While you can easily free up your FireStick to access unlimited free content with Kodi add-ons, YouTube is still one of the best and must-have Fire Stick apps.

How do I remove YouTube from my firestick?

To avoid future problems, they will immediately remove YouTube "stopped working" from your device. Open Settings from the top menu bar on the FireStick main screen. Open applications. Select "Manage installed applications". Select YouTube from the list and click Remove. Follow the instructions on the screen.

:brown_circle: Do you need VPN to use YouTube on firestick?

If you have an unofficial third-party version of YouTube on FireStick, you will need to REMOVE it before installing this official version. Pro Tip: Buy a VPN for your Fire Stick to avoid online surveillance, ISP throttling, and geo-blocking of content on Netflix/YouTube.

:brown_circle: How can I watch YouTube on Amazon Fire TV?

Read on to find out how to get back to watching YouTube on Amazon Fire TV. With this method, you can watch YouTube on Fire TV as if Google didn't ban it. 1. Uninstall the old YouTube application. Go to Settings, then Applications and then Application Manager. Now select the YouTube app and then Uninstall.

Can you watch youtube on firestick

The Amazon Fire TV Stick has YouTube and you can download it directly from the application menu. Uploading YouTube to your Fire Stick makes it easy to watch videos, listen to music, and find artists with Alexa. Visit the Business Insider homepage for more information. Ten Aspects of Technology: Learn About the Latest Tech Trends and Innovations.

Why is firestick not responding?

Another common reason for the Firestick remote not working is corrosion of the battery/connector contacts on the remote. The chemicals in the battery often release hydrogen gas and combine with other particles in the atmosphere to corrode the connectors.

:brown_circle: Why is Amazon Fire stick not responding?

If you are experiencing performance issues, the Amazon Fire Stick remote may not work. If so, you may be able to fix the problem by resetting the remote yourself. It's a simple solution: press and hold the Menu, Left, and Back buttons at the same time for 10 seconds.

How do you fix a fire stick?

Step 1 Go to Fire TV Settings / Applications / Manage Installed Applications / Click on Kodi.
Step 2 Click Clear data.
Step 3 Launch Kodi to make sure the app is factory reset. If you find that this procedure has repaired your Fire TV Stick, there is no need to factory reset your Fire TV Stick.

:brown_circle: How do you fix the Amazon Fire stick?

Another obvious solution when you find the Amazon Fire Stick not working is to restart it. This can be done in two ways. The first option is to simply unplug the device and then plug it back in. This should fix many common Fire Stick issues.

How to use Amazon firestick?

To use the Amazon Fire TV Stick, simply plug the included micro USB cable into the Firestick Stick and plug the other end into the included USB wall adapter or any USB port on your TV. You connect the Firestick directly to the HDMI connections of your television.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How does the Amazon Fire TV Stick work?

The Amazon Fire Stick is a small USB drive-sized device that plugs into your TV's HDMI port. The Fire Stick allows any TV to stream content such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go and more over Wi-Fi. A remote control is included that works with buttons or voice commands, newer versions now include Alexa Virtual Assistant.

:brown_circle: How can I install Kodi on my firestick?

How to Install Kodi on Firestick Move your FireStick/Fire TV to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Fire TV remote. Go to Settings. "Select now" Settings. "Select now" Device. "Select now" Device. "Make sure ADB debugging is enabled and both apps from unknown sources are enabled.

youtube on firestick