You Re Beautiful Tv Series

What is the end of your beetle (Korean drama)?

The ending of this play is very good.

Here is a summary of my SRT:

taeung et go mi nyeo se sont vus après leurrupt (dans l'ép episode 15) more may neo n dot akon mot and sssss just deviate and the east party, ben sr, taing était amy neo agi start s 'Ile ne se connaissaient pas (infin, c'est ce mi nyeo a promis taeung, that if it is alive again, shell prétend qu'elle ne connaissait pas taeung et taeung dit that l'enfer fait sama.)

Manager Ma claimed to be MI Neo's second twin sister because my name is Janju and President Ahan doesn't know ... so MI Neo pretended to be MI Neo ... He went to the headquarters and met Jeremy, Shin Wu, and Taung, but none of them realized it was MI Neo. While MI Neo was having dinner with Hi and President Ahan (aloud, the manager I thought), other members of the Gospel came to see MI Neo (they didn't know he was my Nieu ), But when Taing saw him, he realized it was MI Neo and not MI Neo ... so he took MI Neo to his room ...

I will escape another scene

My manager tells Taing that Amy Neo will be leaving soon ... he's gone and Shell can't come back. He doesn't find her, but the OMM Neo tag is, he tells her that MI Neo went to his concert to meet him. Since it was very dark, Aunty said that she could not find my nephew .. After finishing the song, she said these words to my nephew, knowing that she was there and listening to him.

TK: I know you heard it ... It's too bright and too dark here where you are so I can't see you. Allow you to view ...

When she heard these words ... MI Neu entered the stage when she was about to leave ... She turned on the elder lights and turned off the stage lights. Created a scene and implemented MI Neo. He hugged her and said:

I'll tell you every day, so listen carefully ... I love you

If you want to read the rest of Episode 16 and other scenes, try these links:

Korean drama you are beauty

This page can help you.

Come back:

What is the end of your beetle (Korean drama)?

This is my first Korean play and I'm still in tears and I'm still countless and amazing. There are no words to express this beautiful drama.

Coffee Prince, sweetheart ... I feel like you really follow Coffee Prince

I'm sorry, I don't know. Come back:

The ending of this play is very good.

Here is a summary of my SRT:

taeung et go mi nyeo se sont vus après leurrupt (dans l'ép episode 15) more mei neo n dot akon mot and sr sss justt in lean levin at party, bain sr, taing était mme neo agi start 'Ile ne se connaissaient pas (infin, c'est ce mi nyeo a promis taeung, that if it is alive again, shell prétend qu'elle ne connaissait pas taeung et taeung dit that l'enfer fait sama.)

Manager Ma claimed to be MI Neo's second twin sister because my name is Janju and President Ahan doesn't know ... so MI Neo pretended to be MI Neo ... He went to the headquarters and met Jeremy, Shin Wu, and Taung, but none of them realized that it was MI Neo. While Mie Neo was having dinner with Haye and President Ahan (aloud, the manager I thought), the rest of the Gospel members came to see Mie Neo (they didn't know he was my Neo), But when Taing looked at him. , He saw what happened. This is MI Neo and MI is not damp ... so he took MI Neo to his room ...

I will escape another scene

My manager tells Taing that Amy Neo will be leaving soon ... he's gone and Shell can't come back. He doesn't find her, but the OMM Neo tag is, he tells her that MI Neo went to his concert to meet him. Since it was very dark, Aunty said that she could not find my nephew .. After finishing the song, she said these words to my nephew, knowing that she was there and listening to him.

TK: I know you heard that ... there is more light and darkness where you are so I can't see you ... please can't see where ... please see where I can see permission Can to see you...

Hearing these words ... MI News took the stage when she was about to leave ... They turned off the stair lights when they lit the Elder Lamp ... They kept looking for him, TK finally I saw MI Nieu and finally left a scene and applied Nyeo to me. He hugged her and said:

I'll tell you every day, so listen carefully ... I love you

If you want to read the rest of Episode 16 and other scenes, try these links:

Coffee Prince Baby .. I have a feeling that you are really following Coffee Prince. I don't want to copy, but follow k?