You Are Not Allowed To Send Text Messages Msg 2120

Error sending text? 3

I get this error message on my computer while sending a text message. This is the message I received.

You are not allowed to send text messages. Message 2120, does anyone know if I can fix it? I have a mole booster, but I use a pneumatic sprint.

On February 4, 2011, the network began blocking MOSMS PNES from sending text messages only if the MOSMS service was not provided in PNES. A padlock has been installed so that customers can contact Care to charge their MOSMS phone to prevent incorrect charging.

The following message is received when trying to send a text message to the affected users.

You are not allowed to send text messages. Order 2120.)

I can do this easily, even when I'm running my palm fairy. A Google search for the problem was easy and commented that it was actually a line that had fallen somewhere and could be fixed in one or two. Fortunately, there are G-Dial experts, so I insist on writing SMS :). PlayStation: I came across the fact that he likes to run. If this happened to me, I would feel free.

You have credit because pne does not send your message without credit, you have credit, just contact your network operator.

With all the new technologies available today, you can be sure that your partner is cheating on you or working overtime.

Just click the link to see how it works!