Yield On Earning Assets,
Definition of Yield On Earning Assets:
Return of assets on income is a well-known index of economic strength that compares the financial institution's interest income to its earning capacity. Return on investment shows the return on investment by studying their earned income.
- Return on investment is a solvency index that compares a company's interest income to income.
- This is a measure of the amount of wealth the company returns.
- A high rate of return on assets is preferred and indicates that the company is using its assets efficiently.
- Higher return on investment also shows that the company is capable of fulfilling its short-term commitments and does not run the risk of default or bankruptcy.
- In order to achieve the right ratio, banks have to balance the loan amount with a balanced integration, interest rates and assets for the duration of the loan.
- Increasing profits on faulty productive assets will require restructuring the company's pricing policies, risk management practices and investment strategies.
Literal Meanings of Yield On Earning Assets
Meanings of Yield:
Prepare or deliver (natural, agricultural or industrial products)
Make room for discussion, demands or pressure.
(Mass or structure) appears under force or pressure.
Total number of agricultural or industrial products.
Sentences of Yield
The country produces alcohol and tobacco
Western powers are now giving up more than fighting
Enter the house when the door opens
Poor milk production
Synonyms of Yield
climb down, bring in, quit, realize, contribute, give in, generate, haul in, flex, bestow, lay down one's arms, relent, net, gather in, earn, bend, show the white flag, supply, pay out, furnish, knuckle under
Meanings of On:
Physically touched and assisted (surface)
Forms a stretched or marked part of (the surface of an object)
Make (mentioned) your article.
As a member (of a committee, jury or other body)
Keep it as your goal, purpose or objective (above).
It is a means of transferring or storing information (above).
During the trip)
Find out the day or part of the day on which an event occurs.
To participate in
Sentences of On
There is a jug of water on the table
Itching on the arm
You can serve on a committee
Five airstrikes in the city
Write down your thoughts on paper
He is going to visit his mother
Synonyms of On
re, dealing with, relevant to, apropos, concerning, with reference to, for a long time, interminably, touching on, without a break, in operation, without a pause, with relevance to, respecting, on the subject of, with regard to, at length, in the matter of, continuously, ceaselessly, in connection with, with respect to, endlessly, in use
Meanings of Earning:
Receive (money) for work or services.
Sentences of Earning
I earn £ 10 an hour at the store.
Synonyms of Earning
gross, receive a salary of, take home, take home earnings of, be paid
Meanings of Assets:
Anything or person that is useful or valuable.
Sentences of Assets
Instant reflection is your main advantage
Synonyms of Assets
boon, forte, value, blessing, help, merit, strong suit, aid, attractive feature, advantage, benefit, attraction, talent, virtue, good point, strength, selling point, bonus, beauty, recommendation