Yamato Naruto

Yamato Naruto

What is Naruto Yamato? In what order is it? Where can I get more information about it? ۔

Yamato is ANBU's operations manager. He was appointed to lead Kakashi's team when he could not go on a mission, I don't know why, but I think he got injured and joined it. Yamato replaced Kakashi and Sai replaced Sasuke. There, two ANBUs, I know I'm repeating myself. I think it happened somewhere in the 1930s.

Yamato is a member of the ANBU who has been appointed to lead the Kakashi team while Kakashi is unable to carry out the mission. Yamato is also a nickname that has been pursued because no one knows who is officially an ANBU member. So far, Yamato has not appeared, but he may have gone to Shippoden between the 31st and 33rd installments because he is in the next arc and the current arc is ending.

More information about the role:

Yamato Naruto

Yamato Naruto

It's not in the installments yet, it's in the manga spoiler:

Yamato (Sai ​​£ £ £ ÃÂÃÂ ÃÂÃÂ £ ÃÂ) serves as an additional leader in Team 7 (including Sai), and has been a member of the team in all his endeavors. Yamato is actually the code name given to it to run Team 7. His real name is Tenzo. Shortly after the age of three, Yamato was let go to sleep with the intention of becoming a test object for Orochimaru. Orokimaro inserts the first cage's DNA into Yamato's foot to mimic the early Moctin technique. Oruchimaro fled Konoha to complete his experiments, but he thought all his test subjects were D. Yamato, Weaver, is the only survivor and was found on the first bed. This allows Yamato to make and process wood for a variety of purposes, such as: B. making their own copies or catching other people. Thanks to its ability to use moctans, Yamato can also perform land and water jetsu, most of which have moctons at their ends. His Mokuton features are the main reason for joining Team 7, as he can use them to eliminate the effects of NineTeld Fox on Naruto Azumaki if necessary.

Yamato is a member of the ANBU, where he previously worked under the direction of Kakashi Hatke. Its ideal track record gives the third cage a lot of confidence, which is why the successor to the third, the pursuit, has been maintained. Like other members of the ANBU, Yamato exhibits a calm and steadfast demeanor in times of stress. When he is off duty, he can stay behind and not use his Moctoon technique to relax, such as when camping. Although he is still in a good mood, Yamato claims to be a different leader from Kakashi, you are not in charge if your team misbehaves. Despite seemingly intimidating her SS as a ninja, so far it's mostly about adding a nasty expression to her accusations that seems more entertaining than scary. Naruto, Weaver, easily defended it.

I'm not sure where to find more information, but that's basically it ... if you watch the introduction to the first installment of Sheppoden you'll see it

Help for example! _

Yamato Naruto