Xfinity Self Install Kit

Xfinity Self Install Kit

Where can I track Comcast Auto Insert Kit orders?

Ask for the tracking number where you ordered the kit. Then go to the operator's website (UPS, Fed Ex, etc.) and enter the number there.

Comcast order status

I work with Time Warner and their standstone installation kit is the same. If you're having trouble installing, ComScott provides free 24/7 technical support to guide you through the process. One of the many advantages of cable internet service! The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes with an on-site representative (instead of your normal 85-hour phone company). I believe your PNE number is 1800COMCAST.

Xfinity Self Install Kit

Xfinity Self Install Kit

Ask for the tracking number from which you ordered the kit. Then go to the operator's website (UPS, Fed Ex, etc.) and enter the number there.

I work with Time Warner and their standstone installation kit is the same. If you're having trouble installing, ComScott provides free 24/7 technical support to guide you through the process. One of the many advantages of cable internet service! The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes directly with the on-site representative (instead of your normal 85 hours phone company). I'm sure your phone number is 1800COMCAST.

Xfinity Self Install Kit

Xfinity Self Install Kit

Xfinity Self Install Kit