| Press the Setup button on the remote until the LED on the top of the remote changes from red to green. Press 999. The LED will flash to indicate the battery level. 4 green flashes indicate that the battery is working very well. 3 green flashes indicate the battery is good.
Disable pairing on the X1 remote control
- Press and hold the configuration button for three seconds until the status indicator changes from red to green.
- Enter 981 on the remote control. If the status indicator flashes green twice, the remote pairing has been restored.
When the cable indicator flashes amber, the modem is connecting to the network. If the cable indicator is solid amber, the modem has found and ensured a connection.
- Turn on the TV.
- Press and hold the xfinity and mute buttons simultaneously for five seconds until the light above changes from red to green.
- Enter the first five-digit code of the TV manufacturer. If the light on the remote control flashes green twice, the code is correct.
- Point the remote at the TV and press the power button.
Activate voice guidance with the X1 voice remote control
- Make sure the TV volume is turned up.
- On the X1 voice remote, press and hold the voice command button and say Availability to open the accessibility menu.
- Follow the voice / on-screen instructions to turn voice guidance on or off.
Reset the X1 voice remote to factory settings
Set the TV input to the input connected to the Xfinity X1 TV Box. Press the Setup button on the remote control until the top LED changes from red to green. Press the xfinity button on the remote. The LED starts flashing green.
Go to Xfinity / Settings / Device Settings / Energy Settings / Power Saving on the screen. After the TV is turned off, the cable box will turn off after a certain period of time and will remain off until the TV is turned on again. After the first cycle, the blue light stays solid and stops flashing.
Reset the remote control to factory settings
Subject: [Cable TV] Always Leave the Cable Box On
The TV Box must be switched on at all times in order to perform normal functions (such as software updates and DVR recordings). To turn off the TV-Box, you have to press the power button on the front of the box, configure the TV-Box to automatically switch to power saving mode, or simply leave the TV-Box on while you turn off the TV.
List of Comcast Xfinity remotes and instructions for TV, DVD, BluRays
Connect the remote control to the voice command
How to connect a remote control to a TV
Subject: Voice Control Battery Replacement [xr11]
Subject: Pairing the remote control with the Samsung TV
The device’s red light flashes to receive a signal, but the TV does not respond to any buttons, including the On / Off button. The only way to (temporarily) fix the problem is to turn the power off and on again, but it happens again.
In a telecommunications or data network, downstream refers to data sent by a network provider to a customer. While the best switched modems are referred to as 56 kbps modems, downlink speeds can be limited to a few tens of kilobits per second at even lower upstream speeds.
Press the B button, the square button above the number 2 on the remote control, to access the input help screen. In the accessibility settings, press the down arrow until you hear the voice guidance options, then press OK. You will hear the voice guidance followed by the currently selected speed.
Go to Control Panel> Easy Access> Easy Access Center> Find out all settings> Use computer without monitor. Uncheck the box by enabling the screen reader and clicking Save. This should shut it down.
Activate SAP while watching a show
D: Use the D button to delete a single DVR recording or multiple recordings in a folder. For instructions, see X1: Deleting a Record.