Xactimate Online

Xactimate Online

How can I get xactimate for free?

During the free trial, demo users receive free telephone support for installing Xactimate from Xactware. For installation assistance, call Mountain Time 8007109228 Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.

Have your account number, key code and Xactware ID ready from your registration email when you call!Is xactimate also free?

Below you can select the platform (desktop or mobile or online), the duration of the subscription (time before the program expires or needs to be renewed) and the number (number of computers used in the product). Xactimate annual subscriptions and renewals include one year of free access to the online training center.

And how does one become a xactimate?

To log into Xactimate online, open a supported browser and log in with your Xactware ID. To download Xactimate Mobile, visit the App Store for your iOS device or Google Play for your Android device. Contact Xactware Sales to upgrade to Xactimate Professional at 800424XACT (9228).

Second, how much does it cost to use xactimate?

Pricing starts at $ 250 per month but varies based on the length of the plan, the version you need, and the device you're using (desktop, mobile, online).

How do I download the xactimate demo?

Follow the steps below to install the Xactimate demo.
  1. Download the product version of Xactimate 28 (1.0 GB) and SAVE the file to your computer.
  2. When the download is complete, click to run the file.
  3. After the automatic extraction process is complete, click the Xactimate icon on the desktop to complete the installation.

Who uses xactimate?

Xactimate® is a construction cost estimation software system that has been widely used by insurance companies over the past decade. Insurance experts use it to calculate structural damage, repair and renovation costs. Experts use Xactimate to create loss estimates and billing offers as needed.

What is xactimate x1?

The latest version of Xactimate, X1, is basically a cloud version of Xactimate 28. A cloud version of XM8 means your files are stored in the cloud and available on all your devices. You no longer have to decide if you want the desktop or mobile version. What is xactimate software? Xactimate is a residential area calculation solution for solicitors that can be used on multiple platforms. With Xactimate, users can receive quotes and evaluation work and send them to regulators, contractors and employees.

How do I get the XactNet address?

Where can I find my XactNet address? From the project dashboard, select Help from the left navigation menu. Click About Xactimate. Find the XactNet address for your instance in the About Xactimate dialog that appears.

Can you use xactimate on a Mac?

Xactimate and other Xactware products are not supported on a Mac because they have not been tested on an Apple operating system. Xactware supports machines that use a dual boot configuration as long as only one operating system is running at a time and as long as the operating system is supported.

How do I download xactimate 28?

Take a moment to see which version of Xactimate you need. Download the product version of Xactimate 28 (1.0 GB) and SAVE the file to your computer. If you don't save the file, you will be prompted to restart your computer. When the download is complete, click to run the file.

How do I renew my xactimate?

Extension. To renew your subscription, enter the 20-digit product key below, which you can find under About Xactimate in the Help menu. If your request has expired, the product key code will be displayed during login.

How often does xactware publish a price list?

How often are the price lists updated? Xactware pricing data is published monthly in North America and quarterly in the UK and Ireland. These price lists can be downloaded 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from anywhere with an internet connection.

What is XactAnalysis?

XactAnalysis is the first, largest and only full-cycle analysis and reporting tool available in the real estate insurance industry. As complaints flow through the network, XactAnalysis continuously monitors data to help employees identify errors and report progress and performance.

How do I install xactimate 28?

Check which version of Xactimate you need. Download the product version of Xactimate 28 (1.0 GB) and SAVE the file to your computer. If you don't save the file, you will be prompted to restart your computer. When the download is complete, click to run the file.

Xactimate Online