| Take screenshots on Windows
- During playback, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard.
- You should see a screen capture message.
- The screenshot appears as a .JPG file in the Screenshots folder in the World of Warcraft root directory.
- Click the Start button on the lower taskbar.
- There should be a button with your computer's login name.
- Click on the AppData folder. If you don't see this folder, do the following:
- Open the local subfolder.
- Virtual shop.
- Program file.
- World of Warcraft.
- And finally the Screenshots folder.
- Click on the window you want to register.
- Press Ctrl + Print Screen while holding down the Ctrl key, then press the Print Screen key.
- Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the desktop.
- Click on All Programs.
- Click Accessories.
- Click the Paint button.
To take a screenshot, press the Print Screen (PrtScr) key during a game. Press F13 during a match to take a screenshot.
Use the keyboard shortcut: Windows + PrtScn On Windows 10, you can also find your screenshots using the Photos app by going to Folder> Photos> Screenshots. In addition to creating the screenshot file, Windows also stores a copy of the screenshot on the clipboard.
Hide the UI and take a screenshot with one tap
According to Blizzard, PrntScrn saves Overwatch screenshots in% UserProfile% / Documents / Overwatch / ScreenShots / Overwatch.
Just copy the active window image
Take a screenshot
Press and hold the function key (fn) and the PrintScreen key (prt sc). The Print Screen button is located at the top of the keyboard between Pause and Delete under Paste.
To take a full screen screenshot of my Dell laptop or desktop:
Follow these steps to take a screenshot on a Windows laptop. To take a picture of what appears on the screen that you want to save for sending or downloading, simply: 1. Press the Windows key and then the PrintScn key.
How to take and print a screenshot using Windows 7
Key combination for the print screen. Depending on your hardware, you may be able to use the Windows logo key + the Print button as a shortcut to the print screen. If your device doesn’t have the PrtScn key, you can use the Fn key + the Windows logo + the spacebar to take a screenshot that can be printed.
How it works:
Press the Windows key to bring up the splash screen, access the on-screen keyboard, and then click on On-Screen Keyboard in the results list to launch the utility. Press the ArtScn button to capture the screen and save the image to the clipboard. Use CtrlV to paste the image into an image editing program and save it.
Take a screenshot on a Chromebook