Would You Advise A Friend To Become A Daytrader

Would you suggest to a friend to become a day trader? 3

Would you suggest to a friend to become a day trader? Explain your answer.

I'm having trouble writing a 250 word paragraph about it. Can anyone help me and thank you

no

Reason:

1) Very dangerous.

2) Most people will tell you that this is another form of gambling and no one can measure long term market movement.

3) Many people see day trading as a great way to get rich quick because people just lose their profits, but some people talk about their losses. This phenomenon is called availability.

4) If you do not lose your money by losing the bet, the transaction fee will be paid in the long run.

5) Your friend can win because it's really just a gamble. On the one hand, it's the worst because it convinces you that you're actually trading the day, not just Lucy.

In short, if you can't find 10,000 businesses (or don't know what it is), don't mess with these things.

no! Don't be a day trader. You will survive and you will lose all your money.

What is your question anyway? You ask if your friend can be a day trader. He then suggested that she write a 250-word paragraph on the subject.

You should not ask people for this information. Do a little research on intraday trading on the internet and do your homework. I want you to write a 250 word article, not a paragraph. Also, you used the wrong word in your question ... Suggestion. This is a name. You need to use the verb to guess.