What is The Meaning of Worldwide Coverage?
Comprehensive coverage is a feature of some insurance policies offered by insurance companies that provide comprehensive coverage against loss or damage to the insured company or person. Comprehensive insurance coverage ensures that whenever a person's personal property is lost, stolen or damaged, all related damages will be covered. It also covers some aspects of the company's financial losses.
- Global Coverage is a global policy provided by an insurance company that protects the insured company or person from loss or damage anywhere in the world.
- Global insurance coverage may only be valid for a certain period of time and may need to be renewed from time to time.
- Depending on the type and amount of documentation and premium coverage required for worldwide coverage.
- Global coverage generally applies only to personal property, business abuse and crime.
- In the United States, most insurance for workers' compensation, commercial automobiles, and civic liability covers only the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- If a policy does not identify the area of insurance, it usually means that it has worldwide coverage.
Literal Meanings of Worldwide Coverage
Meanings of Worldwide:
Spread or reach the whole world.
Sentences of Worldwide
Worldwide sale of television rights
He travels the world as a consultant.
Synonyms of Worldwide
far-reaching, world, pandemic, across the board, wide-ranging, all-embracing, universal, extensive, intercontinental, ubiquitous, general, global, international, planetary, widespread, common
Meanings of Coverage:
The degree to which something is related to something else.
An area that can be covered by a given volume or weight of a substance.
How much protection does an insurance policy provide?
As a defender or team defends the safety of a player, zone or game.
Sentences of Coverage
Grammar does not provide complete language coverage.
Coverage is 6.5 square meters per liter.