Workflow

Workflow,

Definition of Workflow:

1. Workflow describes the steps in a business work process, through which a piece of work passes from initiation to completion; and how these steps can be executed and automated according to a set of procedural rules.

2. Organizations use workflow to coordinate tasks, with the aim of improving organizational efficiency, responsiveness and profitability. Workflow may either be sequential, with each step contingent upon completion of the previous one, or parallel, with multiple steps occurring simultaneously.

3. The sequence of industrial, administrative, or other processes through which a piece of work passes from initiation to completion.

4. Progression of steps (tasks, events, interactions) that comprise a work process, involve two or more persons, and create or add value to the organizations activities. In a sequential workflow, each step is dependent on occurrence of the previous step; in a parallel workflow, two or more steps can occur concurrently.

How to use Workflow in a sentence?

1. Information storage operations can involve complex or repetitive user tasks and system processes - in workflows that migrate across multiple platforms.
  2. If you have to much workflow it may be best to try and ask someone else if they can help you out if they arent so busy.
  3. Having a good grasp of your weeks workflow will help you to manage your time in the right ways to get more done.
  4. I had a steady workflow in the office and had to be home by seven for a date with my wife, so I had to hurry.

Meaning of Workflow & Workflow Definition