Window Tinting Jacksonville Nc

Jacksonville, NC, Inspection of vehicles by color? 3

In Jacksonville, NC, will my car be checked for darker colors? I saw a car with a window full of the latest inspection stickers. I don't want to see my shadow just to test. There is not much money.

For all NC registered vehicles, the window tint must have at least 35% visibility. If the visibility of a color is less than 35%, it will not be tested. I am a state inspector and I have an electronic device that checks the visibility of colors. Visual testing is not required if the vehicle has factory paint installed. The officer who gave you the last answer should go back to the book and you should read the law to give the wrong answer. All NC registered vehicles must comply with glass protection regulations (except factory-installed protection). Additional fees will be charged for government inspections for retrofit window dimming tests. If you go to a repair shop and your vehicle weighs less than 35% with a replacement paint, it is a direct violation of state vehicle inspection laws.

I also live in North Carolina and they especially have this crazy lens problem. Really really! I live in Henderson County and they started here in the last 3 days and I think 65 days. I don't know any more about you, but this completed exam material, as long as it lasts, is a funny story! Maybe they guess and stop trying to steal our money. Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. Some states don't even have inspections anymore, so why can't we? Sorry for the crazy in good condition, but I actually got it with the money ******! Solid success, and while you're still in the mountains, you might find my group. Case & Jones Pass. Sometimes we eat roast pork and sometimes it's light, but we don't take anything to check the food! ! Okay now ... I can take a shower !! I just visited. Great success!

Your local repair shop will check your windows. I live in Gates NC and I have a 1998 Ford Explorer with very deep windows. My local inspection center checked my car without any problems. Many SUVs have no color regulations, only cars. Because of this, you see a lot of CSUs with colored windows.