Williams Sonoma Return Policy

Will Williams Sonoma Pottery Barn be back?

What is the return policy for Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm and Williams Sonoma?

Within 30 days of receiving your order, we will be happy to refund any product you are not completely satisfied with. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase for manufacturing defects ONLY.

Please also ask if I can use my Pottery Barn Card on Williams Sonoma?

Redeemable at any of our Williams Sonoma stores, online or over the phone. For added flexibility, our gift cards can also be redeemed at Pottery Barn, PBteen, Williams Sonoma Home, West Elm and Mark & ​​Graham.

Can I return the PBteen to the Pottery Barn shop in the same way?

I bought something from a Pottery Barn teen shop.

Can I return it online?

Sorry, in-store products must be returned or replaced in-store. If you are returning smaller items by post, we offer UPS 3day Select shipping so you can process your return quickly.

And where do the Pottery Barn profits go?

Orders and returns

• Store Returns: You can return non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
  • UPS Returns: Print a return label from the Return Policy page and take it to a UPS center.
  • For non-personalized furniture and other large items, please call Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176.

Can you return the Williams Sonoma store?

Store Returns Most furniture can be returned to your local Williams Sonoma store (excluding Williams Sonoma and Williams Sonoma Home stores). An original gift card or proof of purchase is required for all returns and exchanges.

How much do Williams Sonoma employees earn?

Williams Sonoma, Inc. Salary in the United States

Can I use Pottery Barn Product Credit with Williams Sonoma?

How can I redeem gift cards or credit cards for goods?

Gift cards and credit cards for merchandise can be redeemed online, over the phone, or at any Pottery Barn, Potter Barn Barn, Pottery Barn Teen, West Elm, Williams Sonoma, and Mark and Graham store.

What types of businesses can I use my Pottery Barn credit card for?

The Pottery Barn credit card can be used to make purchases at any Pottery Barn store, through our catalog or website. Pottery Barn brands include Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Bed and Bath, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, and Pottery Barn Outlet Stores.

Is the Pottery Barn Credit Card Worth It?

No annual fee is not, it is not uncommon.

Is Pottery Barn expensive?

Are Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma the same company?

Pottery Barn is an exclusive US-based home furniture retailer with stores in the US, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines and Australia. Pottery Barn is a wholly owned subsidiary of WilliamsSonoma, Inc. and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.

What is Pottery Barn Special Scholarship?

Special Financing Offers

Can I use my Williams Sonoma Credit Card in West Elm?

1. You can use gift cards from other stores at checkout. If you’re shopping in West Elm, you’ve probably also bought some of the store’s sibling brands like Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham.

Do you recommend delivery from Pottery Barn?

Furniture & Carpet Supply

What Are Pottery Barn Policies?

Would you recommend Pottery Barn over gloves?

Yes, of course you should tip them.

Pottery Barn has live chat?

Live Chat | Ceramic shed.

Can I return in-store purchases from Pottery Barn online?

About Pottery Barn Return Policy

Can You Get Pottery Barn Furniture?

There are no more shipping costs and you can have your order at home the same day. Please note that the in-store online purchase service is not available for everything Pottery Barn sells, including custom furniture and many large items.

Can I take West Elm back to Pottery Barn?

Where is Pottery Barn headquarters located?

San Francisco, CA, USA

Will Pottery Barn make a price adjustment?