Will My Ear Piercing Close Up Overnight

Will my ear piercing stop? ۔

I had my ear pierced 7 weeks ago and it hasn't been removed since. I like to sleep with tight earrings because I am not comfortable with them. Can I take them off to sleep too much?

Maybe, but you never know, it's different for everyone. I don't want to shoot just to be sure. I will wait another month. What do they say when you ■■■■■■ them? If they feel uncomfortable, go ahead and get them out of here. If they close, you can still drill them yourself or professionally. (It's cheaper to do it yourself! But make sure you drill and read the instructions.) Don't turn it off completely, especially since you have very little healing time. Talk to the people who attacked you, they will know what to do.

If you can help me I won't, but if they really bother you you can take them off in the morning to see what they are. If you are having a hard time, I will not let you out for at least a week, but no. They do not close after 1 hour.

It takes 6 months to pierce the air lobe (guess the people in the mall don't know who they are talking about). So yes, if you take them out they will be closed in the morning. Don't delete it for at least 3 months (not even to replace it). I won't miss it for at least a year (except 2), even the healing holes can close very quickly.

If you think they are restless then maybe the reason is that they are still recovering, leave it for a few more months and if you still don't like it then let it go completely And let it heal.

If I were you I wouldn't do it because it's always possible. They may not be completely closed, but you will have a hard time getting through them in the morning. I've been mine for almost 8 years or more ... so maybe after a while you can sleep without them.

Probably not if you stabbed him.

But it's been 7 weeks, so maybe.

It won't hurt for just an hour, but don't wear your hat for months.

I have had them for years, I left them for months and they never stopped.