Will Aarons Move My Furniture

Did you go to my house, Aaron? 3

I have been paying for my hairdressing kit for almost a year now. Now I'm going to 3 and I don't have time to get these things before I go to them! I can't change my transfer date because of this, but I don't want to sue! I pay about $ 200 a month and stick to my payments, with one exception when I get an extension due to an invisible emergency operation. Does anyone know what Aaron is going to do with me?

update

I suspect that after reading the answers posted, I will add that I contacted Aaron a week before my transfer date and he was unable to retrieve the furniture. Also, I decided to pay for the storage of furniture that I no longer use, which is 3 hours away from the city where I moved. This will make me responsible not only for the deposit but also for the furniture, unless they decide to return it.

If you can't move Aaron, rent a storage space and put furniture in it. Many places also have free deals for the first month that you can take advantage of.

Then lock the device with your padlock, send the key to Aaron and let him know the locker is there so he can get it if he can.

By the way ... not a LABEL question at all ... but thanks for asking!

have nice day

Labels assume where the law stops.

Can you arrange for them to return home? This will require more pressure and effort on your part, but if it puts you on the right track to implement your agreement with them, it will be a screening task to see if it is a viable option. Action is an option.