Wifi not working

Wifi not working

How to fix WiFi not working ? If WiFi not working on Windows PC/Laptop Method 1: Enable WiFi service to fix WiFi not working. This problem is most likely due to Windows disabling the Wi-Fi service. Method 2: Enable AutoConfig WiFi service to fix WiFi not working. Method 3: Disable Windows Firewall. Windows Firewall can protect your Windows from network attacks. Method 4: Update the Wi-Fi network driver.

Why is my WiFi not working on my phone?

• Check your settings. Make sure you haven't accidentally lost your Wi-Fi connection.
  • Close it. The general rule of thumb for technology troubleshooting is "power cycle", otherwise known as "reboot".
  • Forget your network.
  • Update your operating system.
  • Reset the settings.

Why is my WiFi connection not working?

Wifi does not work in many cases. Blocking a user's Internet connection can be the result of a loss of connection between the router and the ISP. Usually a simple restart is enough to fix the problem.

Why is my WiFi not working on my computer?

If from time to time your Internet connection does not work as expected, it could be due to problems with your network adapter (usually a dial-up connection). So be sure to check your network adapter if your internet connection is not working properly.

Why is WiFi not working?

If your Wi-Fi isn't working, there's a firmware issue with your router. For a wireless connection, it is better to update the router's firmware. These are all causes of a malfunction in your WiFi connection. I hope you have finally discovered the reasons why your wireless connection is not working properly.

Why wont my laptop connect to WiFi?

Why is my laptop not connecting to WiFi? Restart the router - If you are using a router, you will need to restart it and check the service. Restart your laptop - There may be a problem disconnecting the laptop from the internet. Reset WiFi controller. The WiFi adapter may not work for several reasons, such as: B. Power failure or problems with other devices.

:brown_circle: How to fix it when there's no internet connection?

• Restart your device.
  • Check if there is no internet.
  • Visit a number of different websites.
  • Force open the login page (for public Wi-Fi) Hotels, airports and cafes often offer free internet connections. Usually all you need to do is open your browser and enter
  • Pay the internet bill.
  • Take fiber optic internet.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to fix wifi not working easy guide pdf

Wifi not working. Modem 1 Disconnect the Wi-Fi router and the modem from the power source (remove the battery if the modem has a battery backup). 2 Wait at least 30 seconds. 3 Reconnect the wireless router and modem to power (replace the battery in the modem). 4 Reconnect the device to the wireless network.

My wifi is not working

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What do I do if my router keeps disconnecting from WiFi?

Fast home wifi solution. If your wireless connection suddenly stops working, reboot your router before trying anything else. How to proceed: Unplug or turn off the router. Wait 25 minutes before turning it back on. Wait another 5 minutes and try to connect again.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do if your Internet connection is not working?

Unplug or turn off your router. Wait 25 minutes before turning it back on. Wait another 5 minutes and try to connect again. In most cases this should solve your problem and you can log in again. If you've followed these steps and something still isn't working, you may need to contact your ISP for assistance.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why can't I connect to a Wi-Fi network that I could connect to?

If you can't connect to a Wi-Fi network that you were able to connect to before, your network settings might have changed or your profile might be corrupted. To resolve this issue, delete (or forget) the network connection and then reconnect to the network. If you forget to connect to a network, the Wi-Fi network profile will be removed from your PC.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I fix WiFi?

Use compressed air to clean the router to avoid overheating due to dust build-up. Check your router's user manual to see if it has power-saving settings that will automatically turn off the router after a certain number of hours.

Why wont my Windows 10 connect to WiFi?

• Windows 10 Can't Connect to the Internet - Trying to Fix Major Errors Early
  • WLAN not available in network overview after Windows 10 upgrade - For those who have not used VPN
  • Restart your router - This is one of the most basic steps to take if you can't connect to the internet. Easy
  • Cannot connect to the Internet because the Internet connection password is incorrect:. Is it correct to say it is you?

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is WiFi not connecting on my laptop?

• wifi problem
  • Connection problem
  • Wrong WiFi configuration on your WiFi router and on your computer
  • Missing or outdated wireless drivers issue

Why is the Internet not working on my computer?

There are many reasons why your internet is down or suddenly stops working. In most cases, it has something to do with the device in your room, whether the router has just been installed or the computer has failed.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Wifi not working time warner cable

Unfortunately, many problems with TWC's Wi-Fi access points cause most people in Time Warner Cable Country to tell their phones that they "forget" the "TWCWiFi" or "CableWiFi" network so they can't connect to the WLAN. from the phone. get out of the broken access point.

Optimum wifi not working

:brown_circle: Why was Comcast down yesterday?

Yesterday, people across the country reported that Comcast Internet went down due to an unusually large outage that lasted about 90 minutes. The problem was caused by a business Layer 3 ISP that was the backbone for other ISPs such as Verizon, Comcast and RCN. More details here.

Are there any spectrum outages?

The Soectrums website says there are no blackouts. Of course, there is no way to notify them of the disconnect. Same. Yachts / Newport OR The internet has been down for the past 12 hours :( and I work remotely, such a terrible mobile connection. Horrible to be honest.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is my cable out?

Throw out the simplest answer first and check your connections. If you find that any of these parts are loose, simple tightening may not be the solution; You may need to re-establish the cable connection by resetting the box or by calling your cable TV provider and asking them to resend the signal. Check your hardware.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the phone number for Time Warner customer service?

Time Warner Cable Customer Service and Support Phone: 1800 TWC HELP (1808924357) Once the connection is established, the automated system will respond, "Welcome to Time Warner Cable." You will then receive a warning message. This conversation can be traced or recorded. It is compatible with Spanish .

Wifi calling not working

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why Isn't my WiFi working on my laptop?

The wireless controller may not be configured correctly or may be interfering with other devices. This could be one of the reasons why Wi-Fi isn't connecting on your laptop. Fortunately, the problem can be solved by resetting the Wi-Fi controller to its original/default settings. Follow these steps:.

Why does my laptop keep losing WiFi?

• Method 1: Restart your laptop and network devices. If your laptop keeps disconnecting from the wireless network, you must first restart your laptop and
  • Method 2: Disable the power saving settings on the network adapter.
  • Method 3: Update the network driver.
  • Method 4: Change the interval of the analysis.

How do I Fix my WiFi connection on my laptop?

Easy Solutions Restart your computer. Make sure your laptop's wireless adapter is turned on. Restart your internet modem and router. Perform a soft reset on your network. Perform a hard reset on your network. Move closer to the router. Make sure you have a line of sight between you and the router. Try using Ethernet.

Why wont my phone connect to WiFi?

• Restart your device. This may sound simple, but sometimes it is enough to fix a bad connection.
  • If the reset doesn't work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data:
  • Open network and wireless settings or connection application. These options may vary by device.
  • Turn off wifi and turn on mobile data and see if there is a difference.

Why won t my laptop connect to wifi

How do I Fix my WiFi?

Wait a few minutes and then reconnect your devices, starting with the modem: reconnect the modem to the internet connection, reconnect the power cord and wait for all the lights on the modem to light up before starting the process with the button Again. on your router. Connect the Ethernet cable and then the power cord.

:brown_circle: Why is my WiFi "disabled"?

A wireless adapter, also known as a wireless network card or WiFi card, is a device that allows a computer to connect to wireless signals from the Internet. Wireless adapters are common in laptop computers, but some desktop computers also have wireless adapter cards. If your computer cannot access the wireless network, your wireless adapter may be disabled.

Why is my wifi not working on my phone only

Make sure you haven't accidentally lost your Wi-Fi connection. Go to the Settings app (or swipe up to access the Control Center on your iPhone or iOS device) and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on and Airplane mode is turned off. Airplane mode turns off your Wi-Fi radios so you can't connect if it's on.

Why is my Netgear wireless router not working?

In fact, your Netgear router may stop working due to various reasons such as: B. Connection problems, incorrect internet settings, outdated firmware or power failure. But usually people face the problem that Netgear not working if their Netgear router is unable to detect the modem.

How do I Fix my Netgear router?

- Check your router's firmware. After checking your internet connection, you should try to update your Netgear router every time you connect to your router. Otherwise, try restarting your router using the reset button. Plug the power outlet into your Netgear router, press and hold the reset button for 40 seconds.

How do I Reset my Netgear WiFi router?

To reset a NetGear router to factory defaults using the reset button: First turn on the router. Next, they locate the reset button on the router (usually on the back of the router). Press and hold the reset button with a paperclip or similar while turning on the router. Then release the reset button after 10-15 seconds.

:brown_circle: Why does my HP laptop not connect to WiFi?

• Make sure the wireless dongle or button is turned on
  • Update your wireless driver via device manager
  • Using automatic troubleshooting
  • Check and reset the hardware

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to turn on WiFi on HP laptop?

• Enter the settings in the Windows search box.
  • Open Results List Settings.
  • Select Network & Internet, then click Wi-Fi.
  • Use the toggle key to turn Wi-Fi on or off.
  • If you want to use access points in public places like airports and cafes, check the box I want to use online check-in to connect.

Rangextd review

Why is my iPhone not connecting to WiFi?

As with your iPhone and computer, the software built into your wireless router can fail. The router can still broadcast a Wi-Fi network, but the firmware does not respond when the device tries to connect.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Fix My WiFi connection on my iPhone?

If signal strength isn't an issue and iPhone still disconnects from Wi-Fi, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap the arrow next to Wi-Fi Issue. Click Renew lease. If this doesn't resolve the issue, click the Forget this network button.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my iPhone Internet not working?

If your cell phone data is not working, it could be due to several factors. The problem may be related to the software your device is running on. If your iPhone or iPad has a software problem, your data may not work properly. The second reason why your mobile data is not working has to do with your mobile carrier.

Why does Windows 10 not connect to WiFi?

• Recovery of damaged system files. Download and run Reimage Plus to scan and repair damaged or lost files from here if the files
  • Forget your Wi-Fi network and then reconnect. Click the WLAN icon on the taskbar. Under the wireless network
  • Prevent your computer from turning off the wireless adapter to save power. At the right

Rangextd

Why does my phone not stay connected to WiFi?

• Unstable WiFi connection.
  • Incorrect WiFi network configuration.
  • Your android phone is stuck with wifi authentication problem.
  • A conflict between the apps and your Android operating system.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What causes bad WiFi connection?

A poor internet connection can be due to incorrect settings on your broadband router, radio interference, or one of the many other technical problems with your home network. Use these tips to find and fix the causes of slow Internet connections.

Why Cant I connect my computer to WiFi?

If your computer's wireless card connects to the wireless network of your choice, but you still can't access the websites, there may be a connection problem with your modem or router. The easiest way to isolate the problem is to temporarily remove the router from the network.

:brown_circle: Why is my WiFi not working on my laptop?

If you connect to a nearby router or enter the wrong security key, the laptop will not be able to connect to the network computer.

How do you check your WiFi connection?

You can check the information of the devices connected to your Wi-Fi using the network management method. To access the NMC, you must log in to the console with your router's IP address. 3. If you don't know your router's IP address, select Start > Run and type cmd to open a window similar to the following.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I setup a WiFi connection?

In the "Connect to a network" window, click "Set up a connection or network" as shown in the screenshot above. Select "Manually connect to a wireless network" and click "Next". Enter the "Network Name" first.

How do you activate WiFi connection?

- How to activate a metered wireless connection. Hover over the connection icon on the far right of the taskbar and click on the WLAN icon. Then the left pane will ask for the Network tab with all active connections. Select this option here - Set as metered connection. This activates the measured connection.

:brown_circle: How do I test my network connection?

Method 2 Click the "Start" button. Select settings. Select Network & Internet. Select Status. The status of your current connection is displayed on the right side of the screen.

Why is my wifi connection not working on ipad

In most cases, the message "Unable to connect to server" means that your iPad is having trouble connecting to the Internet. A weak Wi-Fi signal and disabling Wi-Fi features on the iPad are examples of issues that can cause a connection error.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is iPad losing WiFi connection?

• Poor signal quality from the router
  • Obstacles and Failures
  • Router settings do not match radio settings on your iPad
  • IPad firmware needs to be updated
  • The router's firmware is out of date

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why Cant I access the Internet on my iPad?

If there is no Wi-Fi icon or if the wireless signal is very weak, your iPad will not be able to connect to the Internet. To reconnect to the Internet, place iPad as close to your network's Wi-Fi router as possible.

How can I connect my iPad to the Internet?

Both iPad models connect wirelessly to the Internet via WLAN. Press the Home button and tap the Settings icon on the Home screen. Tap Wi-Fi, then tap Wi-Fi settings. With the setting "On" Tap on the option Request to join the network.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you test your WiFi speed?

How to check wifi speed. Open a web browser and go to the Speedtest website. Click Start Test to measure your network's wireless performance. Review the results in the Upload Speed ​​and Upload Speed ​​sections. To convert each value to megabytes, multiply the result by 0.125; To convert the value to kilobytes, multiply the value by 128.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to tell wireless connection speed?

To see the connection speed of your WiFi or Ethernet adapter, follow these steps: Open Settings. Click Network & Internet. Click Status. Under Change network settings, click View network properties. Source: Windows Central. Find your network card (WiFi or Ethernet) in Properties. Define the connection speed in the Connection Speed ​​(Receive / Send) field.

How do I test my wireless speed?

Click "Start Testing" to ping the nearest server and check the download and upload speeds. These tests work by sending your network signal to the server and measuring the latency of responses, much like the wireless ping test measures the latency of a signal bouncing off a landmark or building.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I Check my WiFi speed?

Start opening. Find PowerShell and click on the first result to open the console. To determine the connection speed for all Ethernet and WiFi adapters, type the following command and press Enter: GetNetAdapter | Select Interface Description, Name, Status, LinkSpeed ​​​​Source: Windows Central Check the connection speed of the WLAN or Ethernet network card.

Nest Camera Offline

Why is my wifi connection not working on lg tv

Connect your LG TV to WiFi. Press the SMART button to open the Smart Home menu. Select "Settings" and click "OK". Select NETWORK > Network Connection. Select "Start connection". The device automatically tries to connect to an available network. Select the network you want to use. Enter the WiFi key.

How do you connect to a LG TV?

Connect your PC to your TV. Click the notification box in the lower right corner of your PC screen to display the Action Center context menu and do the following: Click Project. Click Connect to Wireless Display. Click the name of LG Smart TV. Enter the code that appears on the TV screen when prompted.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I know if my "LG" TV is a smart TV?

The most obvious way is to look at your remote. Most smart TVs have a button on the remote to activate the Smart TV option. For example, on a Samsung remote, you'll find a button similar to the one below. Another great way to find out if you have a smart TV is to find your TV's model number online.

:brown_circle: How do you connect Nintendo DS to Internet?

Turn on your DS, go to the Wi-Fi game and go to the Nintendo CWF settings. Select the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB port. On the PC, give DS permission to establish the connection. Turn on your Wii and go to Wii Settings and then Internet.

Connected without internet

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I Disconnect from WiFi?

Click the Enable/Disable option to enable/disable the network connection. To disable the wireless connection: Right-click a wireless network connection, point to the appropriate wireless network card, and then click View Available Wireless Networks.

:brown_circle: How do I connect my laptop to WiFi?

Use the Add button at the bottom of the dialog box if your Wi-Fi network is not listed under Available networks. When the SSIDs for your networks appear in the Available Networks section, click Configure. Enter your network's SSID and WEP key. Click the "Start" button, then select "Connect to" and "Wireless Network Connection".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why Cant I connect to my Network?

Start with the simplest solution. When connected to a network, this test ensures that the network cable is securely connected to the computer and to the network port on the wall. If your network card does not have a blinking light, it is probably physically connected to the network.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I interpret my WiFi speed test results?

• Upload and download speed.
  • QoS (Quality of Service) QoS is an important topic in its own right, but in the context of bandwidth speed testing, QoS is the worst to best read ratio.
  • RTT (Round Trip Time) RTT is the time it takes your computer or device to send and then receive a small packet during a test.

Bluetooth vs wifi

:brown_circle: How do I measure my WiFi speed?

The fastest, easiest, and simplest way to assess your wireless LAN speed is with a free, browser-based trial from internet metering company OOKLA. After running about 8 billion tests, OOKLA has more data to support the speed comparison. Than any other tester out there.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is there a test for my WiFi speed?

Anyway, the only way to measure your broadband speed is to connect the device directly to your router with a good quality Ethernet cable. Not all tests you run over Wi-Fi will give you real speed, as Wi-Fi connections are slower and less reliable than Ethernet connections.

Why does my network adapter stop working?

A wireless adapter can be an external or internal card that plugs into your computer and allows you to connect to wireless networks. There are many reasons why your Wi-Fi adapter has stopped working on your computer, including driver and physical installation issues.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there a problem with the network adapter?

• First, users need to uninstall the driver installed on their computer.
  • Now enter "Device Manager" in the search column next to the "Home" tab to open the "Device Manager" window. Alternatively, you can
  • Expand the Network adapters section.

How do you uninstall network adapter?

Expand the Network adapters box. It shows all network cards installed in the device. Right-click the adapter you want to remove and select Remove. This will remove the adapter from the list and remove the device.

:brown_circle: Why is my wireless network adapter not working after windows update

There are many reasons why Wi-Fi does not work after an upgrade to Windows 10. The two main reasons are: your wireless adapter driver needs to be updated or Windows 10 may not be compatible with your wireless adapter.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my network adapter not working on Windows 10?

The outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connectivity issues. Check if an updated driver is available. Click the Start button, type Device Manager, and then select it from the list. In Device Manager, select Network Adapters, right-click the adapter and select Properties.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to fix Wi-Fi not working on Windows 10 PC?

1. Try resetting the adapter if your Windows Wi-Fi doesn't show. Sometimes there are some simple steps you can take to fix critical issues, such as: B. The network adapter doesn't work on your Windows 10 PC. For example, you can reset the network adapter. To do this, locate and hold the small button on the back of the adapter.

Does Windows 10 update kb4515384 affect wireless network adapters?

According to several posts on the Reddit and Microsoft forums (via Neowin), after installing update KB4515384 on Windows 10, some wireless network adapters no longer work and reinstalling the latest device driver does not resolve the issue.

:brown_circle: How to fix network adapter not showing up in Device Manager?

The network adapter may not appear on active devices, but is present on hidden devices. In this case, the problem can be solved by removing and reinstalling the hidden network adapter. Click on Windows, type: Command Prompt and right click. Now select "Run as administrator". Then right click on Windows and open Device Manager.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to enable wireless network adapter?

• On your keyboard, press the Windows Journal key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog box. Type control and press Enter to open the control panel.
  • See Law enforcement by category.
  • In the left pane, click Change adapter settings.
  • Right click on your wireless adapter (usually gray with a signal icon) and then click Enable.

How to troubleshoot your wireless network?

• Make sure the wireless key or button is turned on. Most laptops have a button or key on the keyboard that you can rotate.
  • Update your wireless driver through Device Manager. Download and install the latest wireless adapter.
  • Use automatic troubleshooting. Testing and

What are network adapters and how do they work?

A network card is a part of a computer's internal hardware that is used to communicate with another computer over a network. Allows a computer to connect to another computer, server, or other network device over a local area network. The network card can be used in a wired or wireless network.

How do I Check my Network Adapter?

To test your network card, you must first determine whether the type of card you are using is internal or external and whether it is a wired or wireless card. The network card can often be verified using the computer's operating system or software installed on the computer.

How do I find a network adapter?

Open Network Adapters from the list by clicking the + sign to the left of the icon. The Network Adapters section of the window expands to display a list of all network adapters installed on the computer. If such a card is listed, a wireless network card is installed in the computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you enable a wireless network adapter?

The WLAN adapter can also be activated in the Control Panel by clicking the Network and Sharing Center option and then clicking the Change adapter settings link in the left navigation pane. Right click on your wireless adapter and select Enable.

Why is my wireless network adapter not working in windows 7

Your wireless profile may be corrupted and the wireless adapter is not working on Windows 7, 8, 10, Lenovo, HP, Acer, etc. In this case, you can also delete the old wireless profile to get rid of the damage.

:brown_circle: Frontier wifi not working

The best way to fix Internet or TV problems is to restart your computer. Rebooting/rebooting your router or set-top box will reboot your device and often resolve the issue. If the reboot doesn't work and you need help, please contact 24/7 technical support. Frontier supports all devices available to you, including multi-port modems.

How to fix your WiFi?

• Remove the network card. Open the shortcut and click Device Manager. Click Network Adapters and locate your network adapter.
  • Update the network card driver. Press Windows Key + X and click Device Manager. Find your network adapter here and select Update driver software.
  • Change network mode. Open the Network and Sharing Center. Select "Change adapter settings" and locate your wireless adapter.

Why is my WiFi router not working?

There may be a technical problem with your router or smart device that is preventing Wi-Fi from working properly. If you can connect to a public Wi-Fi network, but can't connect to your home Wi-Fi network at home, the problem is with your Wi-Fi network.

Why does my WiFi for my phone not work?

Android phone won't connect to wifi. Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Enable/disable WLAN Check the IP address. Restart your Android phone. Turn off bluetooth. Turn off the smart grid switch. Forget WiFi and join in. Turn off the power saving mode. Turn off location services for your Wi-Fi network. Change to Google DNS.

Can not connect to my WiFi network?

• Close all open applications and connect to your Wi-Fi network if possible.
  • Hold down the Option (Alt) key ⌥ and select Open Wireless Diagnostics from the WiFi status menu.
  • Enter your administrator name and password when prompted.

Is Comcast experiencing an outage?

Comcast is experiencing a nationwide outage Comcast is currently experiencing a nationwide outage in the US, so social media users have complained that they can't connect to platforms such as Sony PlayStation, Netflix, and Microsoft Xbox Live.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why my internet keeps disconnecting?

There are many possible reasons why your DSL connection keeps dropping, such as a nearby Internet outage, a problem with your password settings, or a Wi-Fi modem or gateway that needs to be reset. These issues can be difficult to resolve, so it is best to contact your designated service provider.

What does a wifi router do

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Xfinity connection so slow?

Physical problems Another reason for the slowness can be a connection with physical problems or signal interference on the line. When the cable is physically damaged, data is lost, significantly slowing down your connection. Most coaxial cables are shielded to prevent cable interference.

How do I fix TWC WiFi hotspot issues?

Here are 3 steps to troubleshoot TWC WiFi hotspots: Install Speedify on your desktop or mobile device. Keep all your internet connections active. Activate Wi-Fi and mobile data on iPhone and Android smartphones. Don't worry, you can set data limits through the Speedify app so you don't overpay or overpay.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does spectrum have Time Warner Cable?

Spectrum serves homes and businesses in 25 states. Spectrum acquired Time Warner Cable in 2016. This chart shows the performance of problem reports submitted in the last 24 hours versus the typical number of reports per hour of the day. Problems are usually reported during the day.

Why is Spectrum Internet not working on my TV?

Some of the most common reasons why your Spectrum internet service may not work are due to your equipment (modem and router), appliances (computer, TV, etc.), or a malfunction of your Spectrum. How do I reset my Spectrum decoder? The easiest way to reset your Spectrum decoder is to unplug it, wait 60 seconds, then plug it back in.

Are cable Wi-Fi hotspots slow?

If you are a Time Warner Cable customer, the best part is that you can take advantage of a nationwide network of free public Wi-Fi access points called "TWCWiFi" or "CableWiFi". The problem is that some of these "TWCWiFi" / "CableWiFi" access points are very slow or not working, causing disconnection when you connect to them.

wifi not working