Why Would Progressive Leasing Denied Me

Progressive rent on the best buy. 3

I went to Best Buy and they told me about the rental program I had signed up for and they turned it down. When I called because they did not accept the bank I have been using for 2 years (Meta Bank Prepaid Card). Then I opened a bank account and asked for another account, which was denied. I called him despite the shock and he couldn't because his account had been active for over 90 days. I thought you told me. Now I'm at the point where I'm fine, you don't want to accept a 2 year meta bank, but the app is great and nothing is happening now. I was very close to my brothers and I tried my sister's bank and they refused, but this time it was different when I called. He sent me an e-mail so he could see the bank statements and so on. So I asked my other sister, who has been in the bank for some time without an overdraft and has a very good account. They turned me down and I called them today to ask why it didn't work out this time.

Sorry for the nonsense, I wonder if it is possible to use someone else's banking stuff for your app, or they need to create a new account? This is for TV and gaming system which I will pay with 90 day option, because money is not a problem here, front payment for everything is not exactly what I want to do.

You may have refused just because you asked too often.

To move.