Why Taoist Cannot Eat Beef

Can Buddhists and Taoists eat meat in Malaysia? 3

From May, but not on the 1st and 15th of this calendar year.

It depends on what country they come from. If you are from Taiwan, the West, Indonesia and Vietnam ... eat meat. It comes from Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Myanmar, Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan and parts of India ... They don't eat meat mainly because there is a mixture of Buddhism and it is the largest in the countries where India Has spread this part of Guan. there. Worship (eat for mercy). Rule number 1 in Guan Yin Por Sat is to avoid cows, because he believes that cows have played a very important role in the formation of human life, has acted as an essential element in agriculture, abandoning rice fields And the process of milking. For LOL, therefore, the lives of the animals are saved which was given to the society to keep the city alive. Furthermore, pigs do not contribute much to human daily life. Faith comes from here.

If you mean good Buddhists and Taoists:

Buddhists must be vegetarians, in strict conditions they can eat whatever meat they forget. Toast Weaver means no such limit.

If you think that Buddhism is a religion in the minds of the common people, then those who pray to Gyan cannot eat meat, while some people during the first century

Taust are vegetarians, but they are not considered vegetarians. A toast also eats meat, and a toast contains a variety of teas, including meat. However, it is important to respect your food lifestyle.

Buddhists (we are really religious) do not eat steak or any other meat ... pure vegetables ...

Toasts can eat the meat of their choice, but some of them become vegetarians on certain days.

There are people who still eat meat even though they like Quan Yin (loving girl) because there is no strict rule not to eat meat. He who is most faithful to Him will offer all kinds of meat.

As far as I know, I do not believe that Buddhism or Taoism forbids the use of beef in the same way that Islam tries to eat pork. Knowing, even taking animals, is makrooh for Buddhists, but they still eat pork, chicken, why not beef? There are many Buddhist plants.

Taoism in Malaysia

Those who worship Quan Yin Poosa (Goddess of Mercy) should not eat beef and mutton! I prayed to him but he still ate. I am a very modern Buddhist. Whenever I want to pray to him, I don't eat steak or lamb to pray to him for 3 days!

As far as I know, people who worship Guan Yin (Goddess of Mercy) cannot eat meat. p which helps.

Not really