Why Is Bill Short For William

Is it for William? ۔

Is it for William?

update

Why? They are very different

Yes, this is little William. There are Vts with different names: William's Vt has 34 forms. They are: ll, lle, llie, lly, Guglielmo, Guillaume, Guillermo, Liam, Vilhelm, Villem, Wilek, Wiley, Wilhelm, Wilhelmus, Wilkes, Wilkie, Wilkinson, Will, Willem, Willhelmus, William, Williams, Williams Wells, Wilson, Wilmer, Wilmot, Wilmot, Wilson and Wim.

Yes sir. William has plenty of insurance, including ll, liam lly, Will. My question is, why would William care where B came from?

I stole it from William's srt form. This sign was first used in the 19th century. The initial consonant shift may have been influenced by the old Irish name.

Soooo ... Will's name sounds like a thick Irish accent ... and everyone is thirsty ... I guess.

Will go to

Yes, William has a nickname. Until World War I, Will William was not a nickname for most children. For example, I have an older uncle, Will, who was born in 1890, but his son, who was born in 1919, is still named LL. Perhaps the British and the Americans used LL as a nickname to make William English because it seemed to the German to be Caesar Wilhelm. After all, they made fun of him by calling him Emperor II.

Weaver may have guessed that Short II came from the language of poetry, not Will. Another example is Rob, who becomes Bob.

Common examples of Ni Slang are apples and pairs, such as poems for stairs, dogs and bones for phones, and jam jars for cars (now designed for jams).